View more hair dryers

Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy

Still works great

from OHIO

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Dries Hair Quickly
  • Even Heat
  • Lightweight
  • Reduces Frizz
  • Sleek Design

Cons

• At Home
    • Thick Hair
    • Thin Hair
    • Travel

Comments about Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy:

I received my infiniti hair dryer as a gift about 10yrs ago. I use it on a daily basis, it drys my hair quickly, I have somewhat wavy hair so I just add one of the attachments that came with it and it smooths the waves completely straight. It never leaves my hair frizzy from drying. I hope mine lasts another 10 yrs as it has been discontinued from their product line

I would buy this Conair hair dryer agan, and again

from Iowa

Pros

• Dries Hair Quickly
    • Even Heat
    • Lightweight
    • Reduces Frizz
    • Sleek Design

Cons

• At Home
      • Thick Hair
      • Thin Hair

Comments about Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy:

I love this dryer. I have been shopping for it for over three month to replace the one I have had for 4 years. I want another and one for my daughter she also love it. She wants me to buy her one for her birthday. It works on all types of hair. I am black and I can wash my hair daily with this dryer in the morning and be ready for work with in a hour. It straighten enough for me to just apply my Ruse Argan oil product, or mango and lime castor oil etc. and go. It gives me shine and luster to my hair. Love this product for the attachment comb and speed it dries my hair. And yes I put the argan oil on sometime and dry my hair when it wet. I just LOVE, LOVE. Conair company needs to make it again WITH THE ATTACHMENT. It has great YOUTUBE reviews too.

Conair Infiniti Dryer is great for wavy hair

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy:

My hair is very difficult to manage. My top layer is completely straight and my underneath layers are wavy. My daily hair routine was so frustrating...until I received this dryer as a gift. Before this dryer, I would have to blow dry my hair out with a large brush and then straightening my hair with a flat iron. Ninety-five percent of the time, blow drying with the brush did nothing to straighten my hair and I would have to rely on the flat iron completely to get my hair straight. This took up a lot of time. This dryer really helped me to blowdry my hair straight. The attachment on it allows me to dry and straighten at the same time and it is REALLY effective. Now I only have to use the flat iron to fix a few problem areas or to help with frizz. This dryer made the straightening process so much easier. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a tough time getting their hair straight with other methods.

The Conair 208s Infiniti dries your hair quickly and easily!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy:

I must confess, I bought this hair dryer out of desperation - my previous dryer had bit the dust, and the store didn't have any of that kind in stock.  I've had Conair dryers before, and have been pleased, so I decided to give this one a shot.  I was pleasantly surprised!  This dryer does a wonderful job - it is lightweight; easy to handle; dries hair quickly; and leaves it shiny.  I love it!