View more hair dryers

Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy

Conair Infiniti Dryer is great for wavy hair

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy:

My hair is very difficult to manage. My top layer is completely straight and my underneath layers are wavy. My daily hair routine was so frustrating...until I received this dryer as a gift. Before this dryer, I would have to blow dry my hair out with a large brush and then straightening my hair with a flat iron. Ninety-five percent of the time, blow drying with the brush did nothing to straighten my hair and I would have to rely on the flat iron completely to get my hair straight. This took up a lot of time. This dryer really helped me to blowdry my hair straight. The attachment on it allows me to dry and straighten at the same time and it is REALLY effective. Now I only have to use the flat iron to fix a few problem areas or to help with frizz. This dryer made the straightening process so much easier. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a tough time getting their hair straight with other methods.

The Conair 208s Infiniti dries your hair quickly and easily!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Conair 208s Infiniti Hair Dryer Burgundy:

I must confess, I bought this hair dryer out of desperation - my previous dryer had bit the dust, and the store didn't have any of that kind in stock.  I've had Conair dryers before, and have been pleased, so I decided to give this one a shot.  I was pleasantly surprised!  This dryer does a wonderful job - it is lightweight; easy to handle; dries hair quickly; and leaves it shiny.  I love it!