3.2

Compound W Gel wart remover

3.2

Does not remove warts

Comments about Compound W Gel wart remover:

I have been using the Compound W Gel wart remover for almost two months now, and I still have a wart. It has not gone away or even gotten smaller. This gel does not work! The gel is also messy and does not dry quickly. After the gel does dry it turns white over the wart and flakes off very easily. It was very noticeable to other people which I did not like. I was trying to get rid of a wart, not show everyone I know that I have one!

I love the ingriedients in it.

Comments about Compound W Gel wart remover:

Ok so i purchased this product beacause i had skin problems. It had nothing to do with warts as a matter of fact. I have severe hyperpigmentation on my body that i hated with a passion. I wanted to use skin peels but either they wasnt strong enough or they was too expensive. So i searched online for skin peels not wanting to give up. I came across this wart remover and wonder what ingriedients it had in it to remove something so stubborn like a wart. It contains 17% salicylic acid which is known for treating pimples, clearing the skin up, and gradually peeling dead skin off. So i bought a tube and rub the ointment on my dark knees. It turned white and just stayed that way. Five days past by. I was putting on some shorts one day and i seen something different with my knee. It was flaking. So i peeled off the already lifted skin and underneath it revealed lighter pinkish new skin! i was happy and i will definately buy this product again.

Compound W is a good option

from Hialeah, FL

Comments about Compound W Gel wart remover:

It takes a lot of patience and time but this product does work. We used this product after trying the Compound W pads. I was not happy about the pads because they didn't stick well. This product seemed to dry up the wart faster. We still did have to cover it up so we used waterproof bandages and that worked better than the pads. After a lot of time and patience, the wart did dry up and slowly came to the surface and finally came off. Even though it does take a long time, I prefer this than taking kids to get the wart "frozen" off. The procedure can be very painful. You do have to follow the instructions carefuly and be very persistent in the treatment. I found that the product did not sting or have a strong smell. It did dry up the surrounding skin but that may be necessary so that the virus does not spread. I did find the small tube to be on the expensive side and I could not find any coupon for it. Overall, I would reccomen this product. It did work.

This product really works

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Compound W Gel wart remover:

I think I got the foot wart when I used the common gym shower. First it was only one right below the right toe. I thought it would just go away. After few weeks there were two warts, which alarmed me. I got the freezing thing from my local pharmacy store.

I used the freeze off for more than two weeks but with not positive result, rather there were addition of warts on my foot. I had about four bad warts now. At thing point I was thinking of going to doctor.

I did online search for good wart removing solution. I saw many positive feedbacks about Compound W wart remover gel. With all the positive feedbacks and reviews I felt comfortable buying this product. I bought this from amazon.com and it come in two packs. I didn't even use the first tube completely and all the warts on my feet are gone already. thanks

About using this product, just apply this gel over wart, let it dry (I mean don't walk immediately or take shower). It should dry rather quickly. after few days the skin just peels off removing the warts.

Doesn't work for my family.

from Brandon, MS

Comments about Compound W Gel wart remover:

Unfortunately, the Compound W products don't work for my family.  None of the products, including this gel, get rid of the warts.  We always end up having a Dr. visit and a prescription cream for drying them up.

warts be gone !

from MA

Comments about Compound W Gel wart remover:

On several occasions in my life I have suffered from plantar warts on the bottom of my feet .

I am not sure what causes these warts but they can be very painful when walking and we all have to walk , don't we , so it is hard to avoid the accompanying pain.

I tried a lot of home remedies and some worked fairly well , but for a really difficult to remove wart , it does not have to be just a plantar wart on the foot, this tried and true product is excellent .  I have read that the main ingredient is salicylic acid which I believe is also contained in aspirin . It does not burn when you use the product and it comes in a soothing gel like formula, there is no nasty odor or stinging  . You apply twice daily and it may take awhile because warts can be very stubborn , but this product will get rid of that nasty wart , generally in about a month .  Some people swear by duct tape , but I have not had any luck with that so bring out the old reliable Compund W if you have a wart .