View more laptops

Compaq
Compaq Presario  C300 Notebook PC

Compaq Presario C300 Notebook PC

3.8

Compaq Presario C300 Notebook PC so bad!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Compaq Presario C300 Notebook PC:

The Compaq Presario C300 Notebook PC is the worst of its kind. This was my first laptop that I had ever bought and I was expecting it to be like the HP Notebooks I had seen in computer and gadget stores. But no, I never even looked or used it in person before I bought it. My high school friend's dad worked for HP and he recommended me buying a Compaq (for whatever reason), and I said yes. I was hoping that it would be easy to type on the keyboard, but it was not. I was hoping that the laptop would be light, but it was not. A few years of using it, the Compaq Presario overheated and the internal fan stopped working. I was so disappointed. Also, the computer does not have built-in wifi, so I had to go out and buy one.

The Compaq Presario C300 was my first laptop and it was great!

from Thomasville, NC

**Compaq Presario C300**

This computer is one of a kind. It was my very first laptop.

I used it for building websites, I was able to play games, for example the sims 2 and 6 expansion packs. I downloaded software. I am very pleased with the performance and speed of this computer.

good for a first time laptop user

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Compaq Presario C300 Notebook PC:

The presario was originally a vista basic until I had this baby reformatted into an ultimate. It's nifty and quite handy. However, it is quite heavy. Carrying it around is a real pain. The cord for charging batteries is overbearing. I rarely bring this thing over to school or the likes. Other than that, it is quite useful.

This Compaq Notebook is perfect

from Central Point, OR

Comments about Compaq Presario C300 Notebook PC:

I don't know much about the inner workers of computers but I have been on line for 10 years.    I love this laptop and I do not want to get another one mostly because I do not want Vista.   I am on my computer everyday and it has everthing that I need.   I have had this laptop for about 4 years now and it is excellent.   Thanks to Compaq for making a great computer.