Other Self Tanners & Bronzers:

Pros

Cons

Great for packing

Comments about Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body:

I like these self tanning towelettes! They are perfect for packing in the suitcase for short trips when you know you will not need a whole bottle of tanning lotion, but need something to get a nice glow. These are also perfect for using on your face because you are sure to get a whole application out of one towel. They are too small to complete your entire body with one and they are expensive, so I would suggest using them only for your face, for occasional use, or to travel with. They work great and last pretty long for the amount of time it takes to apply. It is such a breeze to just open the packet and rub on. I definitely recommend these for those early summer vacations when you want to blend in with the crowd and look a little tan, but do not have the time to pack and apply a whole bottle of self tanner.

Ease of Application
The easiest on the market to apply.

This is one of the better scented self tanners out there

Longevity
These last for at least a few days per application.

I'm a fan

Comments about Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body:

I took a pack of these on a vacation where I didn't want to mess with packing a bottle of tanning lotion because it always ends up spilling in my bag and ruining a bunch of stuff. I loved the idea of wipes, I've never seen anything like it before and it's really convenient and mess free so they're fabulous for trips. You could even keep a couple of these just in your purse or car for a tanning emergency, if there is such a thing. I wouldn't recommend them for every day use because it's just a little wasteful to throw away all the individual packages, but they're great otherwise.

I was really happy with the level of tan I received from this. I was using them on my face so I didn't want anything super dark and these worked out perfectly. I got a nice even glow and it was a snap to get it.

Ease of Application
I can't believe no one thought of this sooner. The towelettes are so easy to use it's crazy.

Longevity
I don't use these often but I'd say the tan lasts about three days before you really need to reapply.

• Longevity:

Too expensive to use regularly

Comments about Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body:

My mom gave me a box of these, because I never would have spent that kind of money on them. I don't know why she gave them to me, although she knows I use self tanners. While the product is good, I find that I prefer using a lotion. Even if these were dirt cheap, I probably wouldn't use them.

These towelettes will give you a golden glow (not orange) within hours. Because of this, it is easy to miss spots. I found streaks in the hard to reach places. Also, one towelette isn't going to cover your entire body. I used four in one day. I found that each towelette gave me varying shades of tan.

Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body are effective. They give you a nice tan (not orange) glow.

Ease of Application
Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body are easy to apply, You will need more than one towelette for application.

They don't smell bad, but they don't smell great either.

Longevity
You really need to apply these a couple days a week. If you don't your tan will fade quickly.

My favorite tanning product

Comments about Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body:

At first I was skeptical about using these tanning towelettes. I was afraid they wouldn't be able to ensure an even tan and I wasn't sure if the towels would actually distribute the product.

However I was proved wrong. These towels provide an even and long lasting tan.
For me I like the towel method because I can simply rub the towel over my skin and the product will absorb. With lotion you have to rub it in and this can result in uneven application. Lotions can also take awhile to absorb into the skin. With the towels you don't have to rub in the product and as long as you swipe the towel over the area and it still has product your skin will tan. The product dries within minutes and is streak free if you make sure to cover all the body.
I love the tan it gives. It gives skin a brownish glow, not at all orange or artificial, very natural looking. It is also noticeable enough on my already medium tan skin.
I also like that the tan is visible within a few hours. This makes it nice if you have an event to go to same day.
Another plus is that the scent does not linger. These towels do have your typical tanning lotion smell however it quickly dissipates and is not noticeable after the product dries.

Although the price is more than other tanning products, it is worth is to me because one application will last up to a week instead of just a few weeks. In addition the towels make it very easy to reapply or touch up your tan.

• Longevity:

These Towelettes are easy to use!

from Long Valley, NJ

Comments about Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body:

I am as white as they come. In the summer, I decided I wanted to get tan, but, I didn't want to go tanning because I burn really easily, so, I turned to Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for my face and body. The first time I used this product it took about 3 towelettes to cover my entire body which is not that good because these towelettes are not cheap, let me just tell you that now. The towelettes, although, were extremely easy to use and I had no problem applying them to my face and body. A con is though, once you apply the color in some parts it can be kind of patchy and different colors. After using these towelettes for about 2 weeks I ran out of them.I was pretty satified with the color I obtained. It was a nice semi-tan sunkissed color. I would recommend this product to a freind, but, I would have to warn them that these towelettes are expensive and if they are looking for a long term product this is not the one.

The only self tanner I use

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Comodynes Self-Tanning Towelettes for Face & Body:

A friend has being talking up this product for years. I finally tried it last summer. I loved it!! It's really easy to use. At first I didn't like the idea of apply the product with a wipe. I was wrong. This product offers great color, it's long lasting and NO STREAKS!  The only down side is it is difficult to find in stores. I buy it online or at a high end beauty supply store.