Other Smoking Cessation Products:

Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge

not so thrilled...

from Brevard, NC

Comments about Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge:

this is the first lozenge that i had tried to kick my smoking habit. besides the taste, which i must say was alittle more than unpleasant, the cravings never really died down. i still wanted my morning ciggarette and when i tried to forgo it, i still felt the persistant need untill i smoked. i was pretty dissapointed,seing as how i had heard good things about it from friends and family, but i suppose it just dosn't work for everyone. i wouldn't say not to try it, but i also wouldn't get my hopes up about it really healping you quit.

Commit Stop Smoking Lozenges work well to fight cravings.

from Gresham, OR

Comments about Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge:

**I always liked smoking, and didn't really quit because I found it gross, or anything like that. The main reason I made the decision to quit was because I wanted to live a long healthy life, and set a good example for my children. I quit smoking for several years starting when I got pregnant with my first child, but had a relapse, I guess you could call it, last year for several months. I started smoking again because I was stressed out, which I know isn't a good excuse, but I remembered that smoking always seemed to help with it, so I lit up again, and found that once I did, it wasn't so easy to stop. So this time, not having morning sickness as a deterrant for smoking, I had to look for another way to quit. ****Commit Stop Smoking Lozenges was my answer. Not only did the lozenges taste good, and have a bit of a tingle to them so that I could feel the nicotine in them, but they last for a long time, not dissolving too quickly, and they really did stop the cravings. I tried nicotine gum and did not find it as effective as ****Commit Stop Smoking Lozenges. I think something to do with having the lozenge the suck on for a while and give me something to do, instead of thinking about smoking the whole time made a big difference.**

This tastes awful!

from Coweta, OK

Comments about Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge:

I would not recommend this product to anyone as it tastes awful and it did not work well for me.  I tried it several times and I could not get used to the taste which was a combination of mint and alcohol?  Maybe a different flavor would be better but it did not seem to suppress my urge for a cigarette either.  I think maybe trying a different tactic would work better for me as this really did nothing to help.  Like I said if there were different flavors maybe it would be better but I doubt that.

commit lozengers helped me quit

from New Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge:

Commit Smoking Lozengers were reccommended to me through my Smoking Cession coach at Healthy Roads.com.  We spoke about my smoking habits and felt that this was the best approach.  I thought that I might as well give it a shot.  It was affordable and convenient.  One advantage is that it comes in a variety of flavors.  There's even a flavor for the coffee lover.  I chose the mint.  It was very nice tasting.  No left over taste in the mouth.  I ended up succeeding because I was choosing when to take the lozenger.  The first day wasn't so good because I felt that I needed to be on a nicotine schedule.  That was not the case.  I was successful and I do reccommend it.  It worked for me after trying to quit other times and with other products.  In fact, I quit quicker than the reccommended time.

Commit lozenges burn my throat!

from Fultondale, AL

Comments about Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge:

**I tried Commit lozenges in an attempt to quit smoking. While I do feel the nicotine did help allay the cravings, the burning that it caused in my throat was unbearable. The taste was minty and not unpleasant, just that burning. If you can handle that aspect of it, I found it to be a useful product.**

Commit isn't for you if you're looking for taste!

from Mattapoisett, MA

Comments about Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge:

I decided to try the Commit Lozenge because both the patch and the Chantix had strange side effects for me.  This was recommended by a pharmacist so I figured I'd give a shot.  This was, for me, a total waste of money.  The very first time I tried it, the taste made me sick to my stomach.  I ended up spitting it out right away.  I thought I'd give it another later in the day figuring the coffee and toothpaste mixed with this lozenge probably wasn't much help, so at lunch time I tried it again.

Well, it tasted just as bad the second time around!  I did manage to hang onto it a bit longer, but after a while, it started to burn so I had to spit it out.

I truly wish this was something I could recommend because it's great in theory, but sadly, the horrid taste is just too overwhelming.

Commit Does Not Work For Me

from Urbandale, IA

Comments about Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge:

**Commit Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge 4mg 108 unfortunately does not work for me.  But I guess you have to truly have the mindset to quit.  I enjoy my cigars.  Second stop smoking product I have tried.  Really did not like the taste of the lozenges and still have some left. Really followed the directions but was not effective for me.  Everyone is different so I am sure they effectively would work for some. I doubt that I will try any more stop smoking aids.**