Other Exercise DVDs & Videos:
any format
Comcast On Demand Exercise Channel

Comcast On Demand Exercise Channel

Exercise from the comfort of my own home

Comments about Comcast On Demand Exercise Channel:

I am so glad I have the option to exercise from the comfort of my own home courtesy of Comcast On Demand Exercise Channel. Sometimes it can be intimidating to exercise in public and in front of a bunch of strangers because you fear you look ridiculous and are being judged. Having the option to exercise within the privacy of my own home motivates me even more to exercise because no matter how ridiculous I might look no one can see me. Comcast On Demand's Exercise Channel makes it very easy to exercise in your house. The exercise channel is free and easy to access. You just have to select which exercise category you wish to watch and participate along with and select that program. Each exercise program is easy to follow along and participate with. I feel accomplished after I complete each workout on the exercise channel and I would definitely recommend anyone to use Comcast On Demand's Exercise Channel.

Fun workouts at your convienience

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Comcast On Demand Exercise Channel:

Comcast Exercise On Demand is worth switching satellite service into cable service!  It has 1000s of workouts to select from and they range from ju jitsu to yoga.  You don't need any exquipment, but five or ten pound weights can be added into your workouts if yu need to step it up a level.  They change the workouts in each section frequently so if your only doing the yoga sessions you won't get bored because in a week you will have at least two new workouts to select between.  They also have all different lengths of workouts ranging from 5 minute wake-up routines to intense hour long workouts.  It's hard to get bored when you use this Exercise On Demand from Comcast program.  I would recommend it to any level fitness.  And if you are heavy and are too embarassed to go to the gym, now you have no excuse to not exercise because with exercise on demand you can get great custom workouts at home with no peer pressure to give you anxiety.