Other Strollers:

Cons

No double is perfect!

from Rock Tavern, NY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Cumbersome

• Long Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Standard Stroller - Ember:

I'm going to start by saying that I don't think there is a perfect double stroller out there on the market today. My first was a Graco double, with the second seat behind the first. It didn't take me long to realize how inconvenient it was. It was way too long, and WAY too heavy. I hated it. Someone suggested the Combi to me, and I ran off to the baby store to check it out. This is a huge improvement! It is lightweight. easy to steer, and very convenient for travel. The baskets underneath will hold your purse/baby bag, and each kid has his own cup holder! This is far easier to steer than the longer stroller, and I like that I can readily see my kids as I steer (making it easier to break up slap fights). My Combi has been on several flights and at least 3 Disney trips. It just keeps on rolling! I can only think of one drawback: it is too wide to fit easily between racks at clothing stores. However, the pluses far outweigh the minuses when comparing to other strollers on the market.

Amazing stroller

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Standard Stroller - Ember:

Side by side that fits through doors and in the trunk of a Honda Civic! Both seats recline. Ample storage for what is essentially an umbrella stroller.

Wish the cup holders for the kids were deep enough for sippies.

Maneuverability
Fits through single opening doors. Still doesn't easily navigate Children's Place stores, but what stroller does?

Been using it for a year and a half in all seasons with no issues.

• Maneuverability:

Awesome stroller that is a space saver.

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Standard Stroller - Ember:

We bought our stroller used and absolutely love it. Even though it's a side by side it fits through doors easily. Easy to fold and unfold.

Child Comfort
My kids fall asleep in it all of the time.

Maneuverability
Easy to maneuver and steer.

Has held up for my 3 kids and was bought used. Still in good condition.

• Maneuverability:

A lightweight stroller that's great for everyday!

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Standard Stroller - Ember:

We purchased this stroller when our second child was born (our two children are 21 months apart). I use the stroller multiple times a week and am very happy with it. The main reason we bought it was because of its weight (it's only a little over 20 lbs) and its size when folded up (I needed to fit it along with other things in my car's trunk). If necessary, I can get the stroller out of the car and unfolded with one hand while holding by baby in the other. I love having the children side by side so they can both see out. It can be a little tight going through doors or stores but I've never found a place I couldn't go with this stroller. It is one of the narrowest side-by-side strollers I've seen.The only feature I miss is a cup holder for the adult. However, I will gladly give that up for a stroller that is so easy to use. The baskets under the stroller are sufficient but not roomy. I'd highly recommend this stroller to someone with two small children looking for something to use on a day to day basis.

Child Comfort
This stroller doesn't seem as comfortable as a jogging stroller would be but it is definitely more comfy than a typical light weight umbrella stroller.

Maneuverability
It's obviously more difficult to maneuver than a single stroller. However, because it is lightweight, turning it is relatively easy.

Amazing stroller!

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Standard Stroller - Ember:

I love this stroller. Both seats will lay down for napping kiddos. There is a lot of storage underneath for what is ultimately an umbrella stroller. It folds up so small for a double. The handle connects , making it more comfortable to hold and steer. The only thing I would change is that the kids' "cup" holders are too small for that, but they do make good snack holders. This stroller makes it so easy to get out of the house with my kids. We use it everywhere! Shopping, the zoo, farmsteads, travel, etc. It is still narrow enough to fit through doorways despite being a side-by-side double.

Except for the too small kids' "cup" holders, but that isn't a big enough issue for me to drop down the review. I was sold as soon as I learned that it folds up small enough to fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic.

Safety
It doesn't tip over even without kids in it, so it's sturdier than your typical umbrella stroller.

Child Comfort
Both seats recline and that is so rare for a side-by-side double.

Maneuverability
It can fit through single doors.

Great Double Stroller!

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Standard Stroller - Ember:

This stroller folds down small enough to fit in the trunk of my Honda Civic. It is easy to lift, fold/unfold, and maneuver. Both seat lie down for kids to take naps if needed. I find that there is plenty of storage under the seats for me. It is comfortable to push because the handle bar connects all the way across so your can place your hands wherever you need to. And that makes it easy to attach a diaper bag to the stroller. The only thing I would change is to make the kids "cupholders" deeper. There is no way a cup would stay in there, but it does make a nice snack holder. This stroller gets so much use from us; we use it for shopping, trips to the zoo/farmstand, traveling, and anywhere else we want to go.

The kids "cupholder" not being deep enough to hold a cup knocked this down to a 4. It's not that big of a problem, but it feels like Combi thought of everything else, so why didn't they think of that?