4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Lightweight and Durable for Grandparents and more.

My youngest grandson (now 21 months) has been using the Combi system since he was born. It is slightly different from this model but the concept is the same.  The wheels are lightweight and can go "off-roading" on sidewalks, sand, gravel, tree roots, yard, parks, up-and-down-the-escalators... pretty much everywhere.  There are separate individual brakes for each wheel which are very valuable as they help you straighten the stroller as you push, sometimes.  The stroller folds easily and takes up very little room.  My daughter has a 2-door hatchback and the stroller fits in the trunk even when we go on a road trip with 4 pieces of luggage (pilot cases plus baby gear).  You can also stash the stroller (folded and upright) immediately behind one of the front seats, and not create a "blind spot" for the driver, for convenience sake's.  All in all, I recommend parents and grandparents to check out the Combi brand.  I see it as a "Lexus" compared to the BMW Bugaboo and Mercedes Benz Mclaren (sp?), and the Chrysler Graco brands.

Not as good as I thought it would be

We needed an additional stroller to leave in one of our cars for times when we really didnt need the really big, main stroller. After doing some shopping around, we opted for this model based on the decent price point, as well as the features and light weight handling.

The stroller itself is not too bad. It is very light, has a cup holder for the child, can recline if someone needs a nap, and is pretty easy to get the child in and out of. There are two storage compartments. The one behind the seat is not huge, but is enough to store snacks and a change of clothes, or a sweatshirt/jacket. The basket under the seat is larger, but it is a bit tricky getting items in it because you need to stretch it. It folds down nicely and easily, and can easily be carried on your shoulder.

The down size is the height of the handles, and the steering. We are of above average height so we are uncomfortably pushing it. The wheels have a tendancy to "lock" sideways when going straight, and it does get annoying.

Our tire broke too after a short while...

Awesome

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

I love it.You can fold easily and quickly to travel in any form of transportation.Its lightweight and it has a strap for easy holding which is the best.i had it for 5 years now and I still use it.Easy to clean the inside where the child lays just unzipper from bottom and put in washer.

nice product

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

This is worth the money..... durable and easy on the go...Have this product for over 2 yrs now and still in perfect condition. Good when travelling too... It is very convenient and easy too carry. Just fold and go. It is very lightweight and does not take up much room in the back of my car.

Totally unsatisfied!!!

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

For the price you pay for this stroller there is a lot to be desired. The front wheels get stuck and it's hard to handle. I have a hard time reclining the seat. I can never get it to latch closed when putting it away. Just flimsy. When child leans forward, the padded seat comes with him.

• Maneuverability:

Easy to use, lightweight helper

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

I got the Combi Cosmo stroller as a baby shower gift from my registry. After 18 months of regular use, first with the matching carseat attached and then with my son able to sit in the seat, it is still in near perfect condition. The stroller is lightweight--about 13 lbs--which is great if like me you aren't able to lift a lot of weight. There are stops on each of the wheels allowing you to not only stop the stroller, but also to set the wheels to either roll straight ahead or to turn easily. The stroller is very compact easily fitting in a trunk of a small sedan. It also has a very handy strap if you want to carry it on your shoulder. My only complaint? There's no place to put my coffee while walking around the mall.

Sleek. Simple. And opens with 3 simple steps.

Safety
The stroller has a harness fit that even my 18 month old can't wiggle out of.

We have taken this stroller with us on 4 plane trips. I always check the stroller at the plane gate. The stroller has tolerated a lot of abuse, being thrown around and it is still working as well as it was when we first began using it.

• Maneuverability:

Combi Cosmo strollers are a great high quality compact stroller.

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

I absolutely love these strollers, they are the best high end compact stroller I've found. I love the unique way they fold up and the shoulder carrying strap is a very useful feature. I also love that it's a compact that fully reclines and isn't bulky. The tires are also larger than most compact strollers, but not so big to be a space issue when in storage.

I love the design, I think it's one of the best things about the stroller.

Safety
The five point harness and locking rear wheels are wonderful, much better than other compact strollers I've tried.

Child Comfort
My son loves his stroller, he has been very comfortable in it for four years now. The seat is comfortably padded, it reclines to any degree and has both a flexible lap bar and shade visor with driver viewing window built in.

Maneuverability
I love that this stroller is compact enough to fit through tight spaces and that the swiveling front wheels make it very easy to turn or change directions without having to back up or struggle with to turn.

This stroller is extremely durable, I've been using it for the last four years and it still looks and performs just like new! The entire seat cushion is easily removable and machine washable so removing stains and keeping it clean is a snap. The structure of the stroller itself is extremely well made and even after four years of hiking, mall trips, long walks and trips to the park the wheels/tires are working beautifully.

• Maneuverability:

A lightweight, easily handled stroller made for the city.

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

After using a regular stroller with my son, I knew I wanted something different for my new baby. This strollers petite frame is perfect for shopping and going through crowds. And for someone who uses public transit, its easily folded and carried with a shoulder strap.

I wish the pouch to store stuff underneath was easier to manage.

• Maneuverability:

great stroller for the pirce, durable and lightweight

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

excellent stroller for travelling and very lightweight and folds up pretty quickly

this stroller compares to the best of the best and I managed to use to not for one but both of my kids. I have the light green polka dot stroller and it has endured many spills.The design is modern and meets most of my needs, the only improvement the stroller needs is a more functional basket as the basket underneath doesn't hold very much

Safety
the five point harness is safe and secure I fell comfortable when I strap my child in she will be safe

Child Comfort
both my daughter and son have taken plenty naps in this stroller so I assume the cushioned seat is comfortable enough for them to fall asleep.

Maneuverability
its easy to push, easy to fold up and carry and quite easy for either myself or my husband to push comfortably, it is sturdy and can be maneuvered on most surfaces, grass or concrete

iot has lasted over a 5 year span, so I would say it is very durable, I especially like that I have used it for many trips overseas and trips to theme parks, and it has endured travel and heavy everyday use

Durable, Lightweight Stroller

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

We got this stroller three years ago and use it often and it is still in great shape! Super easy to fold and unfold (I think it said it was the 11 second fold - and they were right!) and maneuvers well. It has been comfortable for my daughter from 6 months up until past three, and now my younger daughter uses it as well. We like that there is only one handle which makes it easier to steer one handed. Another nice feature is that it has a tray for her as well with a cup holder and another cup for snacks( or whatever we find on our walks!). My only two small complaints about this stroller is the tiny basket underneath and the seat design. The basket is small and hard to get to, but still usable, and there is a pocket on the back of the hood for extra storage which is nice. I don't like that since this stroller is so lightweight that if she leans forward, the whole seat does too. Oh and I'm 5 feet, 9 inches, so I sometimes step on the wheels too, but that is pretty much standard with me and strollers anyways!

• Maneuverability:

Litghtweight and convenient is the way to go and it does!

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

We have a 2 week old baby and love the stroller and have the infant carrier.  Carrier works well with the stroller.  The carrier is a little difficult to strap at the bottom when using as a car seat however.  the trick is to hold in the red button and let out plenty of slack prior to strapping in and then tighten it.

Sleek and easy to pack away

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Combi Cosmo Stroller:

This is a great stroller for walking through the neighborhood, malls, and anywhere you can take the stroller.  The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry the stroller around while it is folded-up.  The stroller is pretty narrow which makes it easier to shop in stores with narrow aisles and doorways.  The only downside to this stroller is that it does not have a very large storage basket and there is a bar in the basket which prevents you from keeping anything very large there.