2.3
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Home and Garden Websites, Flowers and Gift Websites
CollectionsEtc.com

Summary

Winston Brands launched its very first Collections Etc. catalog in 1997. Since then we have grown into one of the nation’s leading and fastest growing multi-channel, direct-to-consumer companies. We have been recognized by the industry as a Top Cataloger and Top Internet Retailer. Our growth has been built on a simple philosophy of providing customers with unique and appealing merchandise at an exceptional value. We offer a wide range of affordably-priced, hard-to-find and exclusive products including items for home and garden, health and beauty as well as apparel and accessories. You’ll find the most fun and festive décor for every. Holiday from St Patrick’s Day to Christmas on our website.

Horrible Customer Service!!!

Customer Service does not care about customers with this company! I shop on line all the time with a lot of different places, by far this is the worst customer service I've recieved! They don't care about customers conserns or questions!

Atlanta, GA

DECEPTIVE, HIRTIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Let me list the problems with this order. I placed an order with them, immediately upon selecting place this order a pop up appeared said the Catalina Quilt was unavailable. So the system knew the quilt was unavailable but charged me and started me on this battle. 1. After order was placed a pop up showing one of the quilts as unavailable. Yes that's right after. Now you are shipping pillow shams for a quilt you told me after the order was place is unavailable. 2. Apparently you changed order numbers because I immediately copied the order number that showed the quilt as unavailable and contacted you within 2 minutes. 3. Charged me shipping and did not give me the 10% discount that the original ordered showed with the total due (to include the unavailable quilt 176.96). 4. 4 days to respond to my original email. 5. Shipped part of the order I clearly asked you to cancel within 2 minutes of my placing the original order.

Comanche OK

company sucks

I ordered one item and they charged me and sent me two. I have been trying for three months to get my refund. They sent me two partial refunds but insist on charging me for shipping! Every time I call about it (4 times so far) they tell me I'll receive my refund in 3 to 5 days. They tried to give me a merchandise credit....no way i'll ever order from this company again.

Winchendon, MA

No full refund

I placed an order with them and since I never received a confirmation till the next day I placed the order again. So I received double shipments. The order was supposed to be free shipping it was not. Would not have ordered anything the first time without free shipping since I did not know the quality of the products. After getting the return label it stated no upfront charge But 7.99 would be deducted from your charges. The return policy states FULL refund minus Shipping and Handling . Every company I know returns the original cost minus shipping & handling originally on bill not an added charge. This is not a FULL refund!! Don't order here they won't give you the discounts and no Full refund as stated in the policy.

Texas

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO A FRIEND

I BOUGHT THE GRUMPY GNOME ZONE FIGURINE AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL, WELL MADE AND A GOOD SIZE. I LOVE IT. COLLECTIONS ETC. IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP.

LOS ANGELES, CA

true

Very dissatisfed

I have bought a lot of stuff from you & all of it was poor quality& a solar owl that did not work, I'm very disappointed I didn't send them back but wish I did, I won't buy anything from you again!

Cincinnati Ohio 45209

very poor advertising decieving

i purchased a product expecting to receive 2 metal stake cats the description did not say purchase separately just a choice of red or green bows. when I contacted customer service was totally shocked by the rude attitude I said if I new they had to be purchased separately I would have done so and my order qualified for free shipping but because I had to order again they wanted me to pay shipping now I know how they handle there old customers I had been with them many years the only reason they received a star I had no choice

hawley pa

Canceling an Order

I ordered 2 items but did not get a confirmation that my order was accepted. I started the whole process over and redid the order. Then I finally get 2 confirmations that there are 2 orders. The website does not allow you to CANCEL an order. Of course not! Why would they allow that. I tried calling them and they were closed. 7 hours later I called and was told it was too late to cancel 1 of the orders. The supervisor would send an e mail to the shipping dept to cancel 1 of the orders as it was a duplicate. Today I find out that did not happen. Both orders are being shipped and my credit card will be charged twice! Horrible customer service!!!! I will not order from them again!!!

Portland,OR

Customer service

My wife purchased a bed spread from Collectionsetc. The bedspread smelt like someone laid in bed with this bedspread smoking a pack of cigarettes, smelt horrible. The quality was shabby as I wouldn't call it a bedspread as a sheet is thicker.... My wife decided to return it as it did not meet our expectations...we put in a request for a return label and followed up the next morning as we had not received the label. The customer service rep said she would send it and to expect it in a few minutes. After about an hour and a half and no label we called back to a very rude customer service rep, when my wife asked about the label, the woman snapped at her yelling...I could hear from the adjacent room, that it take at least 24 hours and to be patient and wait. My wife then asked if in 24 hours it did not arrive in her email what would be her next step, should she call the lady irately exclaimed "if you want". At this point we hung up as talking to this lady was useless. It was our first and last time, We will never use this site again. Ease of Use Fairly easy to use this site. Product Selection Wide range of stuff, but I feel more dollar store items are safer bet as you can actually see what your getting...pictures and description not always what you get. Product Pricing You can get better quality for the same price or less. Customer Service As noted in my comments. Very rude, and disrespectful. Even if you are having a bad day, you are in customer service don't harness your energy to the customer. Shipping and Returns Still trying to get shipping label, waiting another 24 hours...

USA

false

Unethical business practices and horrible customer service

Ordered items and didn't come as ordered had to call to let them know.... Finally got left out item after a lot of run a round. So unsatisfied canceled membership and would not reimburse membership. Had to register a complaint with credit card and ended up with only partial refund. Unethical business, awful customer service in my opinion. Inconsistent product quality. Most is poor quality. Ease of Use Customer service awful and argumentative. Product Selection Cheap quality Product Pricing Overpriced for quality Customer Service Wish I could go lower than 1 here Shipping and Returns Nightmare ending in complaint to credit card company

USA