Other Toothpastes:

Colgate Visible White Toothpaste

Colgate is Great

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Colgate Visible White Toothpaste:

I smoke and also drink lots of coffee.  I drink a lot of things like cranberry and blueberry juice also.  These things really stain my teeth badly.   I have tried a lot of whitening toothpastes.  They all work "ok",  but nothing to write home about.   I decided to try Colgate Visible White toothpaste because if was on sale one time.   I was very happily surprised to see that it seemed to really work better than the others.   I use an electric toothbrush and the Colgate and it really works great.   I can tell if I don't use it one day,  my teeth will start staining up right away.  I find that it isn't abrasive and it makes my mouth feel really clean and fresh also.   I did end up getting a tube of something else as a sample in the mail.  I had run out of Colgate so I went ahead and used it.   Wow,  what a difference.   I will stick with my Colgate Visible White to keep my teeth looking great all the time.

Colgate Visible White Toothpaste had the effect of Whitestrips!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Colgate Visible White Toothpaste:

I absolutely love Colgate Visible White toothpaste. A few days after I first started using it, people would ask me if I whiten my teeth (which I don't!). I really noticed a difference. The taste is minty and fresh and I didn't wake up with terrible morning breath. The only complaint I have is that the bottle was somewhat hard to squeeze (especially at the end) and there didnt seem to be too much of the toothpaste in there. Otherwise, I give it an A+!

This makes your teeth feel like you just came from the dentist.

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Colgate Visible White Toothpaste:

It has 2 compartments in the tube...one is white and one is blue and they combine to give you a great toothpaste. There is peroxide in this toothpaste and this is what whitenes your teeth. The spearmint flavour tastes great.