Other Toothpastes:
Colgate
Colgate Ultrabrite Whitening Toothpaste

Colgate Ultrabrite Whitening Toothpaste

Ultrabrite is a fantastic toothpaste!

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Colgate Ultrabrite Whitening Toothpaste:

One of my favorite toothpastes, I keep coming back to Colgate Ultrabrite Whitening Toothpaste time and time again. Though it does not shock your tastebuds with flavor (which you may or may not like), I have found this toothpaste to be a fantastic choice that leaves my mouth feeling clean, and me never feeling embarrassed at my most recent dentist appointment.

Ultrabrite leaves my mouth feeling clean long after I use it.

from Newport News, VA

Comments about Colgate Ultrabrite Whitening Toothpaste:

Ultrabrite is a great way to start begin and end my day. It has made my teeth noticibly whiter with it's baking soda and peroxide. I know the fluoride is working because I have not gotten a single cavity since using it. The cool mint flavor is the best they have and the texture is just as it should be. I give this three stars because sometimes it makes my mouth peel and causes tounge irritation due to the strong flavor. But the strength is what makes the minty breath last.

Ultrabrite lives up to its name!

from Eolia, MO

Comments about Colgate Ultrabrite Whitening Toothpaste:

Ultrabrite toothpaste is the ONLY toothpaste i will use. After one use i was hooked on the taste and results. My teeth stay very clean and white. I've noticed dull periods with my teeth and decided to give this product a shot. Its definitely worth while. Its very inexpensive and very effectual!