Other Toothpastes:
Colgate
Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing

Colgate Mint Zing with baking soda is my kind of toothpaste

I should mention that what I have is the same toothpaste as the title listing, but my tube is the 4.6 oz./130 g. size.

My husband buys all the...Read complete review

My husband buys all the toothpaste here; I just use whatever we have. He keeps a stash of it, and sometimes there is variety. When I tried this one, I promptly hid it in my personal drawer. This is my kind of toothpaste (even though I'm not very picky).

For starters, it has baking soda. I like a bit of grit served up with my toothpaste and this has grit -- not a lot, but it's there. Secondly, the flavor is great. Mostly, I find mint toothpaste kind of boring, but this mint is impressive. The flavoring is natural spearmint and peppermint essential oils.

The color is white with some blue stuff in it. Toothpaste color isn't very important to me, but the combination is pleasing to the eye.

Colgate tossed some peroxide into this, I suppose for whitening. Can't say that I've noticed a significant difference in the color of my teeth. Maybe over time I will; I haven't been using this very long.

Of course, this product contains fluoride.

If You Want Your Mouth to Sting, Colgate Mint Zing is the Thing!

I love the feel of clean teeth and the taste of minty toothpaste, so I had high hopes for **Colgate Sparkling White Fluoride Toothpaste** with **Mint Zing**. Unfortunately, my anticipation ended in disappointment. Colgate is usually a reliable product with many formulas, but this one was a poor choice for me.

**Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste** with **Mint Zing** contains the clinically proven, stain protection formula that you expect from a quality dental product. I opened the tube and dispensed a ribbon of green-and-white striped paste onto my Sonicare toothbrush. I'm guessing that the "mint zing" action is in the green part of the toothpaste. At any rate, I began to brush normally and almost immediately felt the "explosion of fresh mint" as the product label accurately described. Initially, the mint taste was pleasant enough. However, about ten seconds into the process, my lips began to tingle and my mouth began to sting. I attempted to brush the full 2 minutes of the Sonicare cycle, but by the time I was halfway done, my entire mouth felt like I had been stung by a swarm of bees. My gums looked reddened and my tongue and lips were tingling. It took a few hours before my mouth felt normal again.

Interestingly, I called the customer service number on the Colgate package to notify them I had an adverse reaction to their product. The representative was incredibly helpful and took down all of the relevant information and suggested I seek medical care if necessary. She told me that one reason that Colgate makes so many different formulas is that sometimes people can be sensitive to an ingredient in one product, but are able to use others without problem. Colgate even sent me a couple of coupons to try a different formula, which I thought was decent of them.

Overall, I had a terrible reaction to **Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste** with **Mint Zing **and therefore cannot recommend it. However, if you're not allergic to the "mint zing" explosion you may find this to be a great wake-me-up flavor to begin your day. My suggestion would be to test it first with a trial-size tube, if possible.

Colgate Foamming

from california

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

I have tried a lot of toothpastes and I found this product to be well worth the money.As you put it on your brush it has a scent of a pleasant mint.I would recommend this product as you brush the paste starts to foam.It gets down in the grooves of your teeth and cleans them.The kids each has their own tastes of toothpaste

This product was decent, but not the best

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

This product is okay. It's not the best whitening toothpaste I've used. It was a little harsh. It wouldn't be very good for someone with sensitive teeth. It also doesn't whiten as well as other products like this do. If you're looking for it to drastically whiten you're teeth, I wouldn't do it.

Keeps my teeth white and clean!

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

I have tried many toothpastes in the past from different brands. I even tried different ones from Colgate, but the one I liked the most is Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing. Just two weeks after I began using it, I noticed an incredible difference in my teeth. They were noticeably whiter and cleaner as well.
I drink coffee on a daily bases. I occasionally drink tea as well. My teeth began to turn yellow before using Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing, but after I have been using it for 2 years now, my teeth are noticeably whiter. They are cleaner as well. They feel so smooth and look nice and bright when I smile. I really feel more confident in smiling now.
Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing has a great smell as well. It leaves my breath smelling minty fresh, but unfortunately not for long and that is the only thing I do not like about it.

A Whitening Formula With a Cool Mint Zing!

from Greenwell Springs, LA

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

I'm not one that is usually loyal to any one brand of products in my home, and that includes toothpaste. However, Colgate is one of the brands of toothpaste that I prefer. Colgate Sparkling White Mint Zing Toothpaste is a product that we have used in the last six months.

The "natural spearmint and peppermint oils" statement on the package drew me in and I thought that this would be a flavor that I would like in a toothpaste. I was right!

Not only do you get a natural mint flavor in this toothpaste, but you also get extra whitening with a special stain fighting formula. This formula also removes stains and stops stains from building up on the enamel of your teeth. In addition, Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing also fights cavities.

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Ming Zing can be used by adults and children over the age of two.

I enjoy this toothpaste mainly for the fresh and natural minty flavor. It freshens my breath and also prevents cavities and stains.

One of the things that mystifies me about this toothpaste is that it is a blue color and not red and green, which you would assume the toothpaste would be with peppermint and spearmint flavors.

While some may find this toothpaste to burn from the mint, I find it refreshing. If you like or love mint flavored toothpaste, Colgate Sparkling White with Mint Zing is a toothpaste that covers it all: cleaning, freshening, prevents calories and removes stains for a brighter smile.

Recommended: Yes!

Great tasting tooth paste

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

I am a huge fan of Colgate toothpastes, and Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing is no exception. It has a great minty taste. It is not the kind of mint flavor that burns your tongue and makes brushing an unpleasant experience. This flavor tastes like a breath mint. It feels great in my mouth and cleans my teeth. It also helps remove stains.

Colgate Mint Zing with baking soda is my kind of toothpaste

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

Of course, this product contains fluoride.

Colgate toothpaste with baking soda & peroxide is the best

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

This item is the best that I have tried.You can see results fast.You might even see results the first day.It really works for me.It also tastes good so I guess thats a good thing.It doesnt burn you at all....I have been using it for about two weeks now so has the rest of my family.

We all really it and I think we will keep buying it once it runs out.So if you want fast results I recommend you use this product instead of others. That  work well. But dont give you fast results like Colgate with baking soda & peroxide.

.........I hope you end uo buying this product cause its the best I think ive said that a lot of times now but thats because its the truth

Im not lying to you at all it really works honestly you should go to the store and buy it. :]

Colgate with Mint Zing: Sharp Mint Taste but Cleans Well

from Houston, TX

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

Colgate, like other toothpaste manufacturers, continues to come up with new products. Some are just slight variations on other products, but they still provide consumers with more choices and one of them is **Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing**.

**Toothpaste Commentary:**

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing is a fluoride- enhanced toothpaste with a fresh mint taste. It is about as good as any other toothpaste in the tooth cleaning and protection categories, even though it offers nothing to control tartar.

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing is best known for its taste and there is a reason Colgate refers to this product with the word “zing.” The taste is sharp and minty, and some would even say too minty. I can tolerate the extreme flavor, but I must admit that I make sure to add lots of water in order to dilute the minty extremities.

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing is very good at freshening breath and some may like it for this reason alone. It cleans the teeth well, but it isn’t the greatest product for whitening and there is no tartar control, so I tend to buy it only on rare occasion.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing is a good toothpaste, but there are better options in the Colgate lineup. It is generally effective, but the mint flavor can prove a tad much.

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing realy works

from Cape Girardeau, MO

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing really does work. I have used this toothpaste for some years now and have noticed a difference in my smile. Often times strangers give me compliments on the whiteness of my teeth and I know it to be because of the toothpaste I am using. I've tried other whitening toothpastes and none can compare to Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing!

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing works great!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing:

Exciting flavor! Stain protection formula. White teeth with an explosion of fresh mint. Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy white teeth accompanied by a unique flavor experience. Whitens teeth; removes stains; helps prevent cavities which is wonderful! i find that kids love this flavor and it really does helo them brush there teeth more I love the feel of clean teeth and the taste of minty toothpaste and i have tried many different ones, but i deffinatley give this one a thumbs up. Toothpaste with Mint Zing really does work. I have used this toothpaste for some years now and have noticed a difference in my smile. I've tried other whitening toothpastes and none can compare to Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Mint Zing!