4.1

Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste

4.1

Pros

Cons

Colgate makes my teeth so clean and fresh!

This toothpaste does such a great job at getting all of the plaque off of my teeth without feeling like I just put in a bunch of alcohol in my mouth. Since my teeth are somewhat sensitive, this toothpast feels very soft and gentle yet it cleans my teeth so well that I don't have to end up scrubbing twice because it still feels like I have plaque on my teeth. It also gets rid of my bad breath which my husband says always smells bad in the morning, which I think comes from some excess plaque that is still left over after I am done brushing my teeth. So to have amy teeth completely clean helps get rid of my bad breath and also leaves my husband very happy. This toothpast is also very affordable so it is great to stock up on in your food storage. There have even been times when I have got it for free using coupons and smart shopping, and who says nothing in life comes for free? This toothpaste does such a great job at getting all of the plaque off of my teeth without feeling like I just put in a bunch of alcohol in my mouth. Since my teeth are somewhat sensitive, this toothpast feels very soft and gentle yet it cleans my teeth so well that I don't have to end up scrubbing twice because it still feels like I have plaque on my teeth. It also gets rid of my bad breath which my husband says always smells bad in the morning, which I think comes from some excess plaque that is still left over after I am done brushing my teeth. So to have amy teeth completely clean helps get rid of my bad breath and also leaves my husband very happy. This toothpast is also very affordable so it is great to stock up on in your food storage. There have even been times when I have got it for free using coupons and smart shopping, and who says nothing in life comes for free? This toothpaste does such a great job at getting all of the plaque off of my teeth without feeling like I just put in a bunch of alcohol in my mouth. Since my teeth are somewhat sensitive, this toothpast feels very soft and gentle yet it cleans my teeth so well that I don't have to end up scrubbing twice because it still feels like I have plaque on my teeth. It also gets rid of my bad breath which my husband says always smells bad in the morning, which I think comes from some excess plaque that is still left over after I am done brushing my teeth. So to have amy teeth completely clean helps get rid of my bad breath and also leaves my husband very happy. This toothpast is also very affordable so it is great to stock up on in your food storage. There have even been times when I have got it for free using coupons and smart shopping, and who says nothing in life comes for free? This toothpaste does such a great job at getting all of the plaque off of my teeth without feeling like I just put in a bunch of alcohol in my mouth. Since my teeth are somewhat sensitive, this toothpast feels very soft and gentle yet it cleans my teeth so well that I don't have to end up scrubbing twice because it still feels like I have plaque on my teeth. It also gets rid of my bad breath which my husband says always smells bad in the morning, which I think comes from some excess plaque that is still left over after I am done brushing my teeth. So to have amy teeth completely clean helps get rid of my bad breath and also leaves my husband very happy. This toothpast is also very affordable so it is great to stock up on in your food storage. There have even been times when I have got it for free using coupons and smart shopping, and who says nothing in life comes for free? This toothpaste does such a great job at getting all of the plaque off of my teeth without feeling like I just put in a bunch of alcohol in my mouth. Since my teeth are somewhat sensitive, this toothpast feels very soft and gentle yet it cleans my teeth so well that I don't have to end up scrubbing twice because it still feels like I have plaque on my teeth. It also gets rid of my bad breath which my husband says always smells bad in the morning, which I think comes from some excess plaque that is still left over after I am done brushing my teeth. So to have amy teeth completely clean helps get rid of my bad breath and also leaves my husband very happy. This toothpast is also very affordable so it is great to stock up on in your food storage. There have even been times when I have got it for free using coupons and smart shopping, and who says nothing in life comes for free?

Colgate Sensitive Lacks Cleaning Power

I like to hop around from toothpaste to toothpaste in search of that just perfect paste for my family and myself. I recently tried Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste because a) my husband has sensitive teeth and b) I like to use a whitening toothpaste as often as possible. I was not very pleased with this toothpaste, first off I felt that this toothpaste was a little on the expensive side. I realize it's a "specialty" toothpaste and all, but I shouldn't have to pay more just because we suffer from sesitvities, that's just not fair. Secondly, this toothpaste did not lather AT ALL. I like for my toothpaste to lather up, then I know that it is working and my teeth feel cleaner as a result. This toothpaste didn't lather one little bit and as a result, I felt that I had to brush for twice as long and hard and still not feel that my teeth were very clean. The taste of this paste was pleasant enough, but the fact that my teeth still didn't feel clean after using it is reason enough to find a new brand!

Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste Really Works!

from Maryville, TN

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

I really like Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste! Over the years, I have been heavy handed when brushing my teeth. Because of this, my gums in several places have pulled away from my teeth making these areas very sensitive. My dentist recommended that I stop brushing so hard and to use a sensitive toothpaste. Before Colgate came out with their line of sensitive toothpaste, I was using the other brand. It worked fine, however, it is rather expensive. So I was thrilled when Colgate came out with their sensitive toothpaste. It works just as well as the other brand, and I can usually get it for a lot less with coupons and sales. I was glad they also included whitening in the toothpaste because I did not want to give up that feature in my toothpaste. I use this toothpaste on a regular basis, and I no longer have a problem with sensitivity. It works great! The toothpaste has a very pleasant taste also. I highly recommend Colgate's Sensitive Whitening toothpaste if you have a sensitivity problem!

The best toothpaste ever

from Morristown, IN

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

I have very sensative teeth and this is the only toothpaste I can use. Also besides helping with the pain it cleans my teeth like no other tooth paste I have tried. And it even tastes good!! This is a must use for anyone with sensitive teeth. I go to the dentist every six month and I dont have any other problems just the sensativeity. I would recommend this to anyone!!

Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste Controls the Problem

from Houston, TX

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

Tooth pain can be triggered by many different causes, but one of the more common and easily preventable causes is sensitivity. Hot and/or cold foods and beverages can sometimes lead to a sharp, shrill pain and one product that helps get this problem under control is **Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste.**

**Toothpaste Facts and Commentary:**

Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste helps to control the problems associated with tooth sensitivity and the way it works is simple. Receeding gums and weak enamel expose the roots on the surface of teeth. These lead straight to the nerve and cause pain when anything hot or cold is consumed. This toothpaste helps to block these receptors, thus eliminating the pain or at least getting it under control.

My teeth are only slightly sensitive, so I don’t have a major problem. But my sensitivity to cold foods and drinks is still noticeable enough to convince me to try using a sensitivity toothpaste and Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste is one that has provided good results. It takes brushing multiple times over a course of many days to make a significant difference, but once this time period is past, teeth do feel better than before.

Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste has a milder, duller flavor of mint that isn’t great, but is good enough. Its whitening abilities are not amazing, but okay. Its ability to control sensitivity is good, but not the greatest I have tried, but it does make a difference.

**My Bottom Line:**

Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste is a good product from Colgate and one worth trying. It may not completely eliminate tooth sensitivity in everyone, but it will make some difference and it is priced lower than many of the high- end toothpastes with the same abilities and claims.

Pretty good for a sensitive toothpaste

from Garner, NC

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

I have moderate sensitivity to cold on a couple of my bottom teeth...have for years. After using this for about a week, the sensitivity noticeably decreased. It didn't go away completely but this has definitely helped. It has a good mint flavor & doesn't feel "gritty" like some sensitive toothpastes can. I didn't notice a whitening effect that much but I liked the flavor of this better than the regular which is why I bought it. I tried Sensodyne & like it alot but it's just too expensive which is why I'll stick to the Crest. However, I'd only recommend this to people with mild to moderate sensitivity as it doesn't seem strong enough to handle anything more severe.

A fairly good product

from Gresham, OR

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

I usually use Sensodyne but decided to try out the Colgate brand because it was on sale. I found it to be a pretty good product for the price I paid. It left my teeth feeling clean but as far as helping with the sensitivity of my teeth, it was just average. I am a Colgate fan though and have been a consumer of Colgate for many years.

Great Toothpaste

from Miami, FL

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

This toot paste was a little more expensive then what I was planning in spending, but it did the work 100%. I was very happy with the result. This Toothpaste toothpaste soothes the nerve ends and builds a protective shield providing both relief from sudden shocks of pain and long term sensitivity protection with regular use.

Great choice for great price

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

For the past 10 years, I've had sensitive teeth. No cold drinks, no ice creams, and serious pain if an ice cube accidently got on my tooth. So, to combat this problem I tried a number of other more expensive brands of toothpaste. Though those brands worked, I hated paying that much for toothpaste. But then I discovered Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste. It's great! Now, about the only thing that bothers me is ice that comes directly in contact with a tooth. Other than that, I can eat whatever I want. As an added bonus, I get complements on how white my teeth are all the time. I don't have to spend tons of money on expensive dental procedures to whiten my teeth. For just a couple of bucks, this toothpaste does the job!

Colgate Sensitive really works - it is awesome!

from Niland, CA

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

I have had sensitive teeth for quite awhile now. My dentist recommended Sensodyne but it is way too expensive and they almost never have coupons for this product. I was skeptical but when a coupon for Colgate Sensitive arrived in the mail I decided to try the product. Boy am I ever happy I did! I can now drink hot tea, eat ice cream and even a cold from the fridge apple or orange that I never could eat without pain before. All you do is brush your teeth and the sensitivity is gone. This product is often on sale and with the coupons it is almost as cheap as the regular run of the mill toothpaste. The taste is great and it does a very good job of freshening the breath as well. I have a problem with excessive placque but my dentist seems pleased with the job this toothpaste is doing to help with that concern. As a matter of fact on my last visit I noticed that he had changed his little gift bags that used to contain Crest to the new Colgate Sensitive so others must be pleased as well...

COLGATE TOOTHPASTE.....Some sugesstions about Colgate Toothpaste

from Mount Prospect, IL

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

I use Colgate tooth paste but now i found it not that minty and strong.....As I have started using Crest toothpast I found it more strong and it cleans better.

As Colgate it such an old toothpaste i would like it to be as strong as Crest.....or may be better than that as price wise Colgate is more affordable

cologate sensitive is just as good as sensodyne toothpaste

from New Hyde Park, NY

Comments about Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste:

i have try both cologate sensitive and sensodyne and both works well, but colgate is cheaper and you can find more coupons for it. i checked the ingredients and it's basically the same...and my teeth feels great using colgate sensitive.