Other Misc. Dentals:
Colgate Peroxyl Antiseptic Oral Cleanser

Colgate Peroxyl Antiseptic Oral Cleanser

Heals your gums

Comments about Colgate Peroxyl Antiseptic Oral Cleanser:

Colgate Peroxyl, Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Hydrogen Peroxide is a very powerful product. I purchased it because I had a gum infection that I was trying to cure.

It is a know fact the hydrogen peroxide is good for cleaning and fighting infections, but you can't use it in your mouth straight out of the bottle and it is hard to dilute it correctly so that it will still be effective. Colgate Peroxyl, Antiseptic Oral Cleanser has the perfect dilution of Hydrogen Peroxide, so it takes the guess for out of it. When you use it , you get the fizz that you would expect when you use hydrogen peroxide; so you know its working.

This is an antiseptic product not a mouthwash to be used for freshening, so if you want fresh breath you will need to use another mouthwash after it.

If you are experiencing mouth or gum irritation or infection then Colgate Peroxyl, Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Hydrogen Peroxide is the perfect product to give you relief - hands down.

Best way to heal canker sores

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Colgate Peroxyl Antiseptic Oral Cleanser:

For as long as I could remember, I have been using Colgate's peroxyl mouthwash for all my canker sore issues. We've all been there, eating away and suddenly biting the side of your mouth or lip. A day goes by and a huge canker sore forms! I use this mouth wash as soon as I bite my lip, or as soon as a sore forms. Of course, I practice good oral hygiene, most especially when I have a canker sore. I brush my teeth after every meal and rinse with the peroxyl each time. Usually with that procedure, my canker sore disappears in approximately two days. It truly works every single time. The only thing I wish I could change about the peroxyl is it's taste. It is very obvious you are rinsing in hydrogen peroxide. While swishing it around in my mouth, I could feel the foam forming. When I spit it out, I try my best to scrape the residue off my tongue. In my opinion, it's disgusting. But hey! It's like any other medicine, it's disgusting but it works! It took a while getting used to. I think, however, after skipping several good meals because of a canker sore, you wouldn't mind giving it a shot.