Other Toothpastes:
Colgate
Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste

Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste

Colgate, fresh and reliable!

Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste was wonderful to try. It had a nice refreshing mint taste that lasted awhile after brushing. It is said to whiten teeth, and after prolonged use it does.. But you can't expect overnight results. The tube is unique from others, it comes clear, and it has attractive packaging. The neat little bright strips do well on their job to freshen your breath and you can feel a slight tingling sensation. Colgate has been around for a long time, so they do know their stuff when it comes to the importance of hygiene and health. I have tried other toothpastes just because I’d like to compare, but i am always pleased with Colgate brand especially Colgate’s bright strips toothpaste. Teenagers would love it too, especially the appearance and texture and it just looks fun rather than the plain boring everyday toothpastes. This particular product does not have much plaque or tartar control but Colgate does have specific features that fits your needs in their other products.

Colgate Max White: Exaggerated Name, but it does the job

Purchasing tootpaste is a normal routine and with so many different varieties, it is sometimes difficult to decide what to buy. One product that offers most of the extra benefits so common in a modern toothpaste product is **Colgate Max Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips Cool Mint**, a product from one of the foremost names in oral care.

**Toothpaste Commentary:**

Colgate Max Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips Cool Mint (there is also a fresh mint flavor) is a thick, green- colored gel with small, visible specs. These specs are the mini breath strips and they dissolve in the mouth as you brush, helping to make breath fresher. Along with fresh breath, this product offers fluoride to fight cavities and special whiteners to make teeth look brighter and cleaner.

Colgate Max Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips Cool Mint is one of dozens offers by Colgate, one of the most widely known names in oral care. I have tried most of them, and this one is just about as good as most others in the Colgate lineup. The most pleasant aspect of this product is its taste. It is minty, but in a very smooth, spearmint flavored way. There is no bite or peppery character whatsoever and this makes brushing more pleasant.

Due to its gel- like character and other factors, Colgate Max Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips doesn’t have any abrasive qualities at all. This means it won’t scrub your teeth with the same intensity as other toothpastes and therefore it may not be suitable for those whose teeth need a thorough cleaning. However, unless your teeth are badly stained, the cleaning abilities of this toothpaste should be just fine.

Colgate Max Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips claims to contain special whiteners, but from my experience, it doesn’t seem to perform any better in this regard than other toothpastes- including those that do not claim to have any whiteners. It isn’t bad, but I expected better. Another potential con is the lack of any tartar control. If you want the complete dental treatment with every extra ingredient and ability offered in a modern dental care product, this toothpaste won’t make the grade.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Overall, Colgate Max Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips Cool Mint is a very good toothpaste product with a great taste and good cleaning ability. It loses points for its lack of tartar fighting ingredients and its whitening claims are a little exaggerated. But this is still a good product that leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.

Max Fresh is just like it sounds!

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

I love Colgate Max Fresh! It has a great taste that isn't hard to get rid of and I feel like my mouth and breath is very fresh thanks to the breath strips. The blue gel is smooth and pleasant. The breath strips are so small, you don't even notice them but they are there (you can see them.)

I am a couponer and love a good deal. Colgate Max Fresh is usually on sale at my drug store of choice (Walgreens) and Colgate always has coupons out for this product. So you can get this toothpaste pretty inexpensively if you try. It's well worth it, whatever the price.

If I had one caveat about this product, it would be the cap. Because it's just a flip cap, opposed to a screw top, it gives the opportunity to not have to replace the cap when you are done with it. This leads to a very messy medicine cabinet, or wherever it is you keep your toothpaste. So, just be aware of that. If someone at Colgate sees this, switching to a screw top cap, ala Aquafresh, would save many of us from having to scrape dried toothpaste off the inside of our medicine cabinets. Not a fun job!

Overall, the toothpaste itself is great and I would recommend it.

Whitens Teeth in No Time!

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

I recently started using Colgate Max White with Bright Strips and I LOVE it! I have tried other toothpastes that claim to whiten teeth but have never noticed any results. However, this time was different. Within a few days I noticed that my teeth looked whiter. I actually get excited to brush my teeth now and see how clean and how much whiter they look! It has a great taste and really leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I believe the bright strips are where the magic is!

Use MaxFresh fro Freshness

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

I really have nothing negative to say about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste. Everyone in my household seems to use a different toothpaste and I am very impressed with this particular toothpaste. it does what it says without a bad taste.

Colgate Max White - I love the taste & Mini strips!!!!

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

We’re a household of five, and wouldn’t you just know it, all five of us like a different type or flavor of toothpaste! Plus, I’m a smidge of a germ-a-phobe and just like to have my own toothpaste…shhh, don’t tell anyone where I hide mine, okay!?

Colgate is a wonderful brand that I really do trust because it’s not only affordable and the ingredients are not harmful to my children, but they always deliver on what they promise: clean, healthy teeth. I love the variety that Colgate offers and of course the tasty flavors are nice: plus that gets my kids brushing! Our family exclusively uses Colgate which surprises me because I grew up on Crest brand toothpastes.

What I like about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste
is that it gets my teeth clean (and keeps them white) but it also doesn’t burn my mouth or tongue when I use it. Also, my breath always smells minty fresh and isn’t that a plus! I‘ve notice that it Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste is thinner in consistency, so it can be runny but not so much that it’s a nuisance! The paste itself is a gel so it's not pasty or gritty; personally I can’t stand gritty or pasty toothpaste so these gel types are perfect for me.

I’m not sure if the white strips in Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste truly whiten teeth that are yellow or super yellow, but I’ve had my teeth professionally whitened a few years back and have noticed that this toothpaste seems to keep them that way in between touch ups (ever 6 months). All in all I've been very happy with Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Stips - my smile proves it! "CHING"

Unique tube

from Roswell, GA

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

I love Colgate products and have used them for years. I have to say that I am a bit befuddled with all the different types of toothpastes that are available now for purchase. It is hard for the consumer to know which type of paste is best. I have come to the conclusion that a toothpaste should be for cleaning my teeth...period.

That having been said, I really don't think the little whitening strips in this toothpaste do anything to make my teeth whiter. However, I do think this toothpaste is excellent for cleaning my teeth, which is the most important thing for me. I love the taste of the toothpaste; it makes my entire mouth feel very clean and refreshed. I feel as if my breath may be fresher, too, as a result of the toothpaste.

The other thing I really love about this toothpaste is the tube it comes in. It is clear, which looks really cool to me. Aside from liking the look, I think the tube being clear is very functional. I love being able to see exactly how much toothpaste is left in the tube, and exactly where to squeeze to get the last remaining bits of toothpaste out of the tube. I really feel that I can get the absolute most for my money because I know I can get every last squeeze out of that tube!

Colgate, fresh and reliable!

from Chewelah, WA

Minty flavor lasts

from Merrimack, NH

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

I like the value of colgate toothpastes, and when I saw Colgate's Max white with mini breath strips I decided to try it.  I really liked the minty flavor of the breath strips, it almost feels like the minty feeling after using Listerine. I felt like the mintiness lasted well into the day.  The only thing I did not like about it was it was too minty for my 6 year old.  She enjoys using the "adult" flavored toothpaste, but she said this one burned.  I would not recommend it to someone who was going to allow their young children to use it, but that also tells you how minty it is.  I also did not like the after feeling, but I think that is from the breath strips in the toothpaste.  It leaves a feeling like your mouth is a little slimy, but that is why I do not like the larger sizedListerine breath strips.  I thought it made my teeth look whiter, and did a good job leaving a clean feeling mouth and teeth.

Best toothpaste ever

from Fountain Inn, SC

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

This is the best toothpaste ever.  It leaves my mouth soooo fresh and clean, and that is the most important thing to me(yes, I do smoke).  It tastes wonderful.  I do NOT want to use anything else other than this product, and if I happen to be using something different, all I think about is my good ole Colgate max white with mini breath strips.  I get toothpaste free with coupons all the time, and also give my leftovers to family, but I will NOT part with my Colgate max.  I've tried all the flavors and all of them are just great. I guess I might would pick the blue one as my fave. Also, this bright strips are above and beyond better than the Crest with Scope brand of toothpaste.  Any chance that comes up I will recommend this toothpaste.  I like the clear tube where you can see how much is left also.  I cannot tell if this toothpaste whitens my teeth, nor can I determine with any other toothpastes either.

colgate max white toothpaste is good for its value

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

i dont' like to use the same toothpaste all the time, so i switch brands from time to time. i came across this colgate max white toothpaste with mini bright strips, i like it. the flavor is good and it make your mouth feels very very fresh after using it. i like the mint flavor a lot. they also has a few other flavors too. i tried them all and i like the mint one the best. i m not saying the other ones are not good but compare amoung them then the mint flavor is better. just my personal preference. but for less than two bucks, you can't ask for more than this one.

Awsome product!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Toothpaste:

Every since this product has come out, it is all I buy. The product is real good. Colgate could not have  made a better product. The fact that it is made with Mini Bring Strips is wonderful.Sometimes when I breshing my teeth, I forget it's toothpaste.