Other Toothpastes:

Pros

Cons

All time favorite

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

For years, I've always stuck to this specific toothpaste. Why, you may ask? Well, because it's my absolute favorite. The taste is delicious and it always leaves my breath smelling 100% fresh! If you may be having an issue fighting halitosis, this is the best toothpaste to use, as well as if you're just plain looking for a great toothpaste. I recommend it highly.

Want Maximum freshness then use Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste!!

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

Our family absolutely loves and really enjoys using Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste to brush our teeth in my family. If you want maximum clean then I really suggest using Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste. this product has been around for awhile and is still around so that should say a lot about it. Very good tasting and feeling toothpaste.

Colgate Max Fresh: A Burst of Freshness in Every Stroke

from Houston, TX

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

Everyone expects their toothpaste to deliver at least a minimal level of clean. Most of them do and most also offer fluoride to fight cavities and a few other standard ingredients/abilities. But for those who also want the freshest breath possible, no ordinary toothpaste will do. Fresh breath requires searching for the best possible toothpaste for the task and one possible choice is **Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste.**

**Toothpaste Facts and Commentary:**

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste is a fluoride enhanced paste that goes beyond ordinary tooth and gum protection. This product also contains mouthwash beads for an added burst of freshness. The beads are clearly visible in the paste and they quickly dissolve as you brush your teeth.

I agree that deep cleaning and tooth protection are of utmost importance when selecting a toothpaste and I won’t buy anything that doesn’t fit these minimum standards. But sometimes (such as in the morning), a burst of freshness is great and Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste is a product that offers exactly that. Just a few strokes of the teeth and gums releases the mouthwash beads. It is like taking a dose of mouthwash as you brush.

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste is a tough product to beat for minty freshness, but this is also a good product for cleaning and protecting the teeth. The fluoride is present to prevent cavities and use of this product helps fight gum diseases and remove stains. It isn’t necessarily great in the whiteness category, but it does scrub the teeth well and it offers a burst of freshness that stays with you long after brushing.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste is a very good tooth care product with a good cleaning ability and oral protection qualities. But more than anything, this is a toothpaste that refreshes, with a burst of mouthwash- like power in every toothbrush stroke. It makes a good choice for those who consider super fresh breath an important part of the daily oral care routine.

Best Toothpaste Out There!

from New York, NY

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

I bought the Colgate Max Fresh Smart Foam with Whitening Toothpaste yesterday, and I am not kidding you my teeth were *whiter after one brush! *I even asked other people and they agreed! It tastes really good, leaves your mouth feeling fresh (not chemically fresh, or over fresh - just right!), and the foam really does get in between your teeth!

The price is pretty good compared to other toothpastes, especially for the amount you get. Compared to pricier toothpastes like Rembrandt or Crest 3D Vivid White - it does an even better job!

I can't tell you enough how much I like this toothpaste!

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste tastes great!!

from Easley, SC

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste tastes great!! The favor is not over bearing. It also has a nice after taste. Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste does not leave a unpleasant residue in your mouth and on your teeth like some toothpaste brands. Either of the packaging options are good, but I prefer the non traditional bottle. It is not as difficult to get the last bit out. This Colgate option is reasonably priced, especially with coupons in the paper. Your teeth feel clean once they are brushed and the flavor lasts just the right amount of time in your mouth. I do not mind the taste so I brush longer and more often. The color of the toothpaste is pretty. I hate the tradtional dull white toothpaste. This is nice change. The max fresh beads are a added cleaning factor. The toothpaste smells good as well. My teeth look and feel clean so the toothpaste must be doing the trick. I have bought this on several occasions and will buy again.

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste is great!

from Whiteville, NC

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste is great toothpaste for me and my family. Not only is it great tasting, but it's a great way to clean your teeth and have fresh breath. As a mom, I want to make sure my family is using a toothpaste that will clean, strengthen, and protect their teeth, all while giving them fresh breath. The flavors available in this brand taste great and have a long lasting flavor and scent. I don't have to worry about my breath after brushing my teeth with this toothpaste. I like that it provides my family with cavity protection. I don't have to worry about my family's teeth and their health. The tube is very easy to use, so I don't have to worry about not being able to get the toothpaste out of the tube or not being able to use all of the toothpaste before I have to throw the tube away. The packaging is also very attractive. It portrays very well the image of being breath-freshening and good-tasting.

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste is the best

from Centreville, VA

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

I love the Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel really clean, much more so than other toothpaste brands. There are tinly little breath strips in the toothpaste that will leave your mouth feeling clean for a long time after you brush. I know with some other toothepastes, in the morning when I wake up sometimes I feel like I have to brush a couple of time to get the taste out of my mouth, but this toothpaste is so strong that you really only have to brush once to get that morning breath gone. It is not too strong though that you feel like you can't breathe or anything like that. I feel confident wiht my breath when I use this toothpaste. In addition, it is fairfly cheap to buy, they always have sales on it at drugstrores and you can almost always find a coupon for this type of toothpaste. I highly reccommend it over other brands of toothpaste. I like the blue flavor the best, there is a green flavor but I dont like it as much.

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste Excellent For All!

from Barrington, RI

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

A highly effective toothpaste that gets your teeth squeaky clean and leaves you with minty fresh breath! Colgate Max toothpaste is packaged in a soft squeeze tube perfect for disabled, elderly hands, or small childrens hands that have difficulty squeezing metal tubes of toothpaste. The top is easy to flip instead of a screw cap again making it perfect for those with hand difficulties. This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling so clean you can skip the mouthwash and save money this way. A trusted brand that has fluoride to make your teeth stronger and healthier making it perfect for children also. Children will also be excited about the bright color and envigorating taste of this toothpaste making it easier for moms to make children brush their teeth because it is a more pleasant and fun experience. Sold singularly or in multipacks so it can service a large or small family and for a resonable price.

Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste has Cool mint,Cool Crystals.

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

Colgate max fresh cooling crystal with peppermint(blue) flavour is the only tooth paste i use now a days.Its infused with cooling crystals in strips being visible with in the gel which dissolve completely as you brush without any rough feeling.it contains menthol for fresh breath and fight against cavity.Used in conjuction with whitening pre rinse,this helps instantly lift surface stain on my teeth.its brilliant luminous box made the toothpaste more attractive.The crystal blue colour of the gel promises a total clean feeling after brushing and gives a lasting cool effect. Flavour is pretty decent and also helps to provide a spectacular fresh feeling.

The appearance of the tooth pate tube is identical to the outer box and It has a flip cap.We can found all the useful information in the package itself.This is suitable for use by children.

it offers fresh breeth ,clean teeth,and protect teeth against cavities and also offers tooth whitening.it works great and i love it.

Favorite Colgate Toothpaste

from South Weber, UT

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste:

Colgate out did itself when they made this toothpaste.  Its wonderful!  Its like the Ferari of all toothpastes.  Whenever I find Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste for a good deal I stock up.  This toothpaste is by far my husband and my favorite toothpaste available on the shelves at the store.  If there is only one tube left we fight over who gets to have it in their bathroom drawer.  Yes, its that good.  This toothpaste is smooth not gritty.  It is a gel with little strips imbedded in it.  We love the tiny little breath strips in this toothpaste that provide a great flavor.  It has an intense fresh flavor that makes our mouthes feel super clean.  After we brush with this toothpaste we feel like our breath will be fresh for quite a while so we feel confident that we don't have bad breath.  Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste comes in several different flavors and they are all good.  This toothpaste definitely comes highly recommended!