Other Toothpastes:
Colgate
Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste

Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste

A pretty decent tube of toothpaste

I bought this toothpaste because it was on sale. I'm a big fan of the standard, no-frills basic Colgate toothpaste, but since this one was on sale it was way cheaper than anything else on the rack, so I thought I'd give it a try. I have no idea what is "luminous" about this brand, or what "crystal clean" means, but it is a pretty decent toothpaste. It doesn't feel grainy like some of the generic brands, and it tastes pretty good, with a smooth finish, which I value in a toothpaste. It's never good when a toothpaste seems fine, but then you have this awful aftertaste. Not so in this case! To be honest, it doesn't taste as good to me as original Colgate or some other toothpastes, like Aquafresh, but it's fine.

One thing I didn't like was that its color was bright blue with sparkles. That can't be too natural. I use toothpaste because what else are you going to do? At least white toothpastes seem like they might not have too many chemicals in them, but bright blue? It doesn't feel too good putting something that unnaturally colored into my mouth, but oh well.

So yeah, this toothpaste is fine. It doesn't seem to have too many special features like "tooth whitening" or whatever, but it sure does have a lot of words in its name! Words like "luminous." Nice.

Scrubs clean everyday!

Okay. When it comes to fresh breath, this toothpaste will not let you down. However, after ten minutes of talking, its as if you didn't use anything at all. Having not so fresh breath is unacceptable when you work with people all day. some people have naturally bad breath. Please do not use this toothpaste after eating garlic either. You and I will be very disappointed! Crest always works better!

Cool Refreshment

from Lowell, MA

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

Search, Find & Purchase You will start the Winter Holidays off with a great smile & the Perfect look. I had received the trial product and have since spread the word throughout my family & friends. We are all in agreement that "Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste" is the best by far.

you feel so fresh after brushing.!

from Trafford, PA

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

in Japan, there are so many different tooth-paste you can find in supermarkets. having said that this is my favorite. when i went to N.Z. i simply needed to get one (I just forgot to pack tooth paste) and just picked this one without knowing it.
i just feel great and so refresh after using this.
later i found out that i can get this in japan as well, and price-wise, this is my favorite.!!
if you are choosing which one to pick, then i can strongly recommend this one. :)

Great Toothpaste

from Continental, OH

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

I love this toothpaste. After I'm done brushing, its like a fresh from the dentist feel. You know what I mean, when you run your tounge over your teeth and they are super smooth, that is what you will feel after brushing with this. And it has a great taste to it. It is an excellent price, and you can always find coupons in your Sunday paper to get it even cheaper. I use this on a daily basis. I've tried other toothpaste's, but its just not the same. I guess you can say I'm hooked on colgate. I have tried the other kinds of Colgate, and they work well too, but this one has to be my favorite. They also sell this in travel size, so no problem if you will be traveling by plane, which I do quite often, you can get it on your carryon!

Love the glisten of the paste.

from Boise, ID

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

Well I have always been a fan of colgate toothpaste and this paste goes right along with that.  The colgate luminous crystal clean mint toothpaste is really great.  The first thing I noticed about it was the color and the pretty sparkle that the toothpaste had to it.  Then I noticed the mint taste to it which I really liked because it wasn't too strong and it wasn't not strong enough.  I also like the fact that the toothpaste is helping to protect the enamel on your teeth.  Anything citrus even juice can weaken the enamel on your teeth.  Plus probably one of the main reasons I like colgate toothpaste is because you can get such good deals on them.  They always have coupons in the paper so sometimes you can even get the toothpaste free if it goes on sale.  I just like the fact that companies make things affordable when they know it is something that you have to buy regularly.  I am all about getting a good deal.

Good Clean Feeling

from Long Valley, NJ

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

I love this toothpaste! Colgate is seriously the only toothpaste I will ever use. It keeps my teeth and mouth clean and plaque free. What I love about the Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste is that after brushing my mouth feels amazing. My teeth feel sparkly white and my breath feels refreshed and minty. I brush my teeth three times a day and each time I use this toothpaste and I feel like it has made my teeth shades whiter than other toothpastes I have used. Also, I feel like it makes my smile brighter. After eating breakfast my teeth still feel clean and like I just brushed. When it reaches lunch time my teeth still feel clean too! What I am a little weirded out about is the color of the toothpaste. It is a bright blue color and it feels strange putting a blue substance on my teeth rather than a white one. I'm not worried about it, though. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!

Great Taste

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

I bought this toothpaste when it first came out and I love it. It has a very refreshing taste and leaves your mouth feeling so clean afterwards. If you do not like the taste of a bold-flavored toothpaste, then Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint is a great product to buy. This toothpaste has more of a smooth taste, which I personally prefer. I have always been partial to Colgate toothpaste, but this one by far is my favorite. It is also a great toothpaste for kids because it does not have that "strong" mint taste to it that younger kids don't like. My 3 year old and 4 year old both love this toothpaste, and prefer it over regular brands, and even the kiddie bubblegum-flavored toothpastes! An added bonus....you can often find valuable, money-saving coupons online to use anywhere. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste, and especially to those who do not particularly like that strong minty taste of your average Joe toothpastes.

Colgate Toothpaste-Crystal clean mint Toothpaste

from Boynton Beach, FL

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

This is a one of a kind Item that will keep your teeth clean all day. The amazing quality of colgate! But, this is the crystal mint version and is wayy better than the original. Think about it.... do you just want average quality tooth paste or, do you want crystal clean mint! I hope you chose the second choice because im going to explain how it beats the competition. When ever I use other toothpaste I feel as if Its not doing anything for me. I feel the sensation of cleanliness is escaping my mouth, and not delivering! Then one day I wake up to brush my teeth and the amazing crystal clean mint cleans my teeth as if it had wash my sins! It is a truly great product and I encourage every one to buy this toothpaste to get the sensation you are looking for. As a matter of fact, I got to go buy more of this toothpaste brand beacuse i feel it does a really good job of cleaning my teeth and keeping it clean all day!

A pretty decent tube of toothpaste

from Northridge, CA

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

Loved this toothpaste from day one!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

I bought this toothpaste by accident, I thought I was getting another type and guess what? I am so happy I did! The mint taste and the fresh breath are so good that from that day on, it has been the only toothpaste I have ever bought. My son adores it, he finds it fun and really refreshing. This toothpast would really, wash away ANY taste of any "complicated" food you might have eaten. I have always been very loyal to Colgate, starting from the most basic styles I have always bought it, when my son was a baby we got the Sponge Bob Squarepants one and even he got used to the brand, but this toothpaste goes above and beyond all of my expectations, it would not leave my mouth hurting from the menthol, it has the perfect balance and you can actually see your teeth shiny and clean after brushing. Another wonderful thing about it is the length of the effect, I brush after breakfast every morning and the first bite of snack I take during my coffee break at 11 am, I can still smell the mint. It's like having the minty scent of chewing gum without having to chew... My kind of toothpaste, definetely!!!

Taste good, cleans well.

from Granite Falls, NC

Comments about Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste:

Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste works well---my teeth are very clean, my mouth and tongue feel fresh. I do not mind using it three times a day (I am home and brush that often.) It is not so expensive that I feel I have to be sparing with it. I think that it is a good bargin for the money. Colgate is a company that is known for producting good products and I believe this is one of their best yet. Yes there are more expensive toothpaste they produce but budget-wise this toothpaste serves my family well. I do find that if some gets on something other than the toothbrush it is a little sticky to clean but nothing is perfect.