3.3
Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish

Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish

3.3

Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish nice results

I've used whitening strips in the past to brighten my smile but really wanted something for in between because the strips tend to irritate my gums when I use them too often.  I bought the Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish hoping to kill two birds with one stone, brushing my teeth daily and maintaining and perking up the color of my teeth.  I really liked it for it's whitening power and it did exactly what I needed and wanted it to do in the color department but I always feel that it just doesn't get my teeth as clean feeling as regular Colgate does so I double brush them a couple of times a day.  It carries the Colgate name so you know it's a quality product I just found it to be a little gritty to use alone.  It's very affordable and Colgate always has coupons out making it even cheaper.  It's not an over night process though and I wouldn't think that even over a long period of time that it would whiten severely stained teeth.  It takes several weeks to get a decent amount of whitening out of it.  Taste is a nice.

Colgate Cool Mint Whitening: Did They Say Whitening?

Teeth can stain over time and this is especially true if you consume lots of coffee and other food/beverages known for their tendency to discolor tooth enamel. There are plenty of whitening products on the market to take care of this problem and one of them is **Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish.**

**Toothpaste Facts and Commentary:**

Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish is sold in a distinct plastic bottle that stands upright as opposed to the traditional tube that lies flat on its side. This Colgate product contains special added ingredients to whiten the teeth along with fluoride for cavity protection and other additives to aid in overall cleaning.

Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish is made for whitening and if you are like me and consume a good deal of coffee and tea throughout the day, whitening is a very important quality to have in a toothpaste. However, from my experience, this Colgate product is not the superior tooth- polishing substance that it promises to be. I can tell some difference, but it is really no better than the tooth whitening abilities of other whitening toothpastes. Even some of the non- whitening toothpastes products perform about as well as this one.

This isn’t to say that Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish is a total bomb, however, because it isn’t. The product still has some good qualities and chief among them are the taste and cleaning ability. The minty flavor is very refreshing and even though this toothpaste doesn’t produce the foaming action common to some, it still cleans the teeth well and leaves them squeaky clean.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Everyone could use a brighter smile and I had high hopes that Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish would help me move significantly in the whiteness direction. Unfortunately, this product is only average at whitening the teeth but its good ability to clean and fresh taste are noteworthy, and for these reasons it earns a slight recommendation.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

Before I go to the dentist, I always brush my teeth. One day I was going to the dentist on my lunch break and I forgot toothpaste. I quickly picked up this Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish at a local convenient store, since it was on sale and the first toothpaste I saw that I could buy the fastest. I keep it in the desk drawer in my office at work so I can brush my teeth after meals and, if I need to, before dentist appointments.

This tooth polish does a great job of keeping your teeth clean and your breath feeling fresh. It has a nice minty flavor that is not too overwhelming or overpowering. The bottle is also nice, because it's small enough to keep in a desk drawer or on a small shelf. It's fairly clean when it comes to no toothpaste leaking from the lid of the bottle.

I'm not sure about the whitening part of this toothpaste, since I have not seen a real difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I think it might be more preventative in that it helps you not get new stains or discolorations on your teeth.

Good Toothpaste, Bad Whitening Toothpaste.

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

I am always up for trying new products so I tend to switch around to many different toothpastes and brands. Overall this Colgate toothpaste is not my favorite and I probably will not purchase it again in the future. It was not bad enough for me to throw away though, so I did use it until the bottle was finished. For a toothpaste this Colgate Cool Mint Tooth polish is a good product. It will leave your mouth feeling clean and minty fresh. They flavor is not as strong as other products on the market, which is actually okay with me because I do not like the burning sensation some other products leave behind after use. My main issues with this product is that it does not really whiten your teeth. I have used many different teeth whitening products over the years and seen results from many. This Colgate toothpaste showed no signs of whitening and I do not drink soda and barely drink coffee or wine. Overall disappointed in the product's whitening ability but it is still a good toothpaste to clean your teeth.

It works but it takes it's time, Ok? give it a try

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

I really like this product because it does work it is just that it isn;t a quick fix-it. It will take you a couple of weeks for you to see the full scope of whitening that your teeth will achieve. I like the flavor it isn't too overpowering and it makes you mouth feel fresh for a long time. Overall it is one of the best tooth polishers that I have tried.

Wonderful Product

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

Easy to use, fresh flavor cleans teeth and polish's my teeth. The cool mint flavor is refreshing makes my mouth feel clean & fresh. It gives me clean fresh feeling all day long. I also notice it is brightening my teeth. I know this product is doing its job cleaning the tartar from my teeth

Too good to be true

from Texas

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

I purchased this product with the mind set it was a great product. First time I used it was cool and minty, but within a few minutes my mouth did not feel as fresh and clean anymore. I did not like the way my mouth felt, as if I had not brushed at all. This product does not whiten like it says it does, will not buy again!

the one that works and makes your tongue happy

from Palo Alto, CA

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

I tried this toothpast on the advice of my dentist , which I have done before with other toothpaste this was different it actually made my tongue happy to explore my teeth I would sense my tongue exploring my teeth because they felt so good.

Does not work for me.

from Rogers, AR

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

I'm not really a person who is too picky on toothpaste, but I do like having a special effect from it. For instance, minty breath, or less plague, or whatnot. However, not only this one, but most of the other teeth whiteners I've used, it makes your teeth yellow.

Maybe its because I drink alot of soda? Who knows? But it tends to make my teeth a little transparent and yellow and leaves it like that. My friend has also had the same issue with any teeth whitener, and it almost convinces me not to buy anymore whiteners.

They need to make whiteners that doesn't leave any residue behind, or make your teeth a different color other than white. I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else. Perhaps I need to get my teeth checked out or so!

I just wish I could figure out what the issue is, but for now, I will not purchase any teeth whiteners from any brand, until I know for sure.

Colgate Cool Mint Whitening: Did They Say Whitening?

from Houston, TX

**Toothpaste Facts and Commentary:**

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Didn't work

from Lansdale, PA

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

I did not perticularly like the Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish because I felt that it didn't work. I used that product every day, three times a day ( sometimes more if I drank coffee) until I went through two bottles and it didn't seem to change the appearance of my teeth at all. Using the product also always made me feel like I didn't brush my teeth well enough because it always felt as if there was film still left on my teeth. My teeth are not that badly yellowed, ( I just have stains from coffee and smoking), yet felt that they were after using this tooth polish. I had better luck just mixing baking soda with water and brushing my teeth. and I like how my breathe smelled afterwards alot more then using the **Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish. I would always be willing to try it again but I don't think that it will really change how I feel about the product! Felt it was a BIG waist of my &!!!**

Not very good at whitening your teeth

from Dover, PA

Comments about Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish:

This Colgate cool mint whitening tooth polish, is not very good at the job it is suppose to do. I have used this product for a couple of weeks and I have seen no improvements to my teeth. They are not whiter or are not polished. The only positives is that it has a minting fresh taste and feeling to it, it also helps freshen my breathe, and that this product is also pretty cheap. The real bad things about this whitening tooth polish is that it doesn't whiten or polish your teeth. In my experiences this product just doesn't work. I don't know if I just got a bad product or this product just doesn't work on my teeth. Maybe my teeth or too yellow for this tooth whiter and polisher to work. I really don't know and all I can say is that it doesn't work on my teeth. This product gets a 2/5 because it doesn't whiten or polish my teeth. I would not recommend this product to any of my family or friends.