3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

Coglate 360: My opinion of this toothbrush did a 360

I really wouldn't have expected to be inspired enough to review my toothbrush but then again it is an important tool that we use three times a day- way more than my vacuum cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, zester or many of the other beauty and home tools that I have reviewed.

So what is unique about the **Colgate 360 Original Toothbrush**?

It has an comfortable overlay grip on the handle .

There's a textured pad for the thumb and forefinger to reduce slipping and cutting your gums- yikes.

The rectangular head has three inner circles that have different bristles to reach more places around your teeth and gums.

The back of the toothbrush has a scrubber pad for your tongue to scrub away morning breath, garlic breath or whatever plagues you at the time.

The Colgate 360 toothbrush reaches addresses your teeth, gums, cheeks and tongues.

My first impressions of the Colgate 360 toothbrush was the the handle and grippers were very comfortable but there were a lot of strange sensations going on in my mouth that I didn't like at first.  The tongue cleaner on the back of the head was rubbing around on my inner cheeks and the wider bristles in the circles were reaching spots that were obviously used to being left alone.  Once I was able to identify what was going on, I came to really appreciate the whole mouth cleaning.

At a recent dental check up, my hygenist asked if I had been whitening my teeth.  I have not.  Are my whiter teeth due to some magic of the Colgate 360 toothbrush?  That's hard to say because I do use [Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste][1] but I will say that I think I brush longer with the Colgate 360 toothbrush because it feels good.

There are plenty of colors so my family of four can all have a different color.  It comes in orange, blue, yellow, green, red and ta da... pink, my daughter's go to color for toothbrushes.

***My Viewpoint:***  I like the extra features of the Colgate 360 toothbrush.  I think my mouth would find a typical toothbrush very boring and disapointing now.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Colgate-Total-Advanced-Plus-Whitening-Toothpaste-reviews

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Consider I had so little use out of it, I would not buy another until I see improvements on this model. How about an exchange of this one for a working toothbrush? I will gladly send back the old with the understanding that a new one is sent. I could not find a mailing address to do that.

Having purchased an Oral_B electric toothbrush a year ago,(Which I liked a lot)), I decided to buy a Colgate 360 since I use Colgate toothpaste. What a disappointment! I had hoped to keep it in my motorhome, but I ran into problems right away. My thumb seemed to hit right where the on/off switch was, so as I brushed it kept going off and on. I would reposition my thumb but invariably move over the switch which was the most comfortable position for me. It was annoying, but I kept on using it. It has been a month now since I stopped using it, because the top button has a slit in it and it no longer works. Having purchased it in December I was only able to use it for a few months and have never used it in my motorhome where I planned to keep it.

If looking to save money, just stick with a standard toothbrush

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

I purchased the Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush on a routine for groceries. My husband needed a new toothbrush so I decided to get new ones for him, me, and our children. I thought it seemed more interesting than a standard toothbrush being all "360" and all. This along with the price convinced me it would be better than a regular toothbrush. It was fun to use and it cleaned my teeth, but exactly like a regular toothbrush and it was not worth the money. If you are willing to spend money on a toothbrush that's fun to use, but gets the exact amount of work done as a standard toothbrush, than go ahead and buy this. But for money savers like me this is not worth it.

Performance/Cleaning
It was satisfactory in cleaning, but it was exactly like a regular toothbrush and for a higher price so not worth it.

The product was durable and therefore we keep using it. But the price was definetly not worth it in terms of its ability to clean.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great toothbrush for the price.

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

I decided to purchase this toothbrush for the members of my family because they all wanted an electronic toothbrush, and I didn't want to have to spend a lot of money for one and also to have to replace the head every month as well. That is when I stumbled onto these. They are electronic toothbrushes that get your mouth clean, but they don't come with the huge price tag. Everybody in my family raves about how much they get their mouth clean, and even though you do have to replace them every couple of months, they are awesome.

Performance/Cleaning
It cleans your teeth great, gets all of the plaque off of your teeth and is able to clean your cheeks and tongue as well. Have even recommended it to my other family members and one who has used one of those expensive electronic toothbrushes before, and has says that this one works just as good.

Just needs a new battery every now and again and will last you at least six months, which is good for the price. I have traveled all over with it and it has gotten banged around in my bags and has still seemed to work great.

The Price is just right.

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

My Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush is the best that I have ever had. I have used the high priced brands before, but I now use my Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush.
The price is just right (FREE). If you have coupons and the Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush is on special at the local Drugstore you can save money.

Colgate does it again

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

I really like this toothbrush. Colgate has done it again! I like using soft bristles because they are more gentle on my gums &teeth. Whenever I buy a toothbrush I focus on comfort, control, and performance. This toothbrush has all three of those things. Overall I recommend this tootbrush.

Performance/Cleaning
Very good. My mouth always feels nice and fresh.

I have dropped mine a couple times in the sink and on the counter. It is still in great shape.

Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush a little harsh but great

from Westmoreland, TN

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

I bought this toothbrush about a week ago and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I like that it's medium but I think I may need to switch to soft but I have sensitive teeth.

I've tried a lot of e-toothbrushes, but this might be the best one so far. The battery life is great and it only takes one battery so I get a lot of use for the money I spend.

It cleans teeth great and comes with a cheek and tongue cleaner, but I've never used it on my cheek, since I've never done that in the first place. It's cheap and has a comfortable handle, instead of a big bulky one like most of the other toothbrushes. I only had one problem from it, and it might just be because of my sensitivity, but the vibrations sometimes hurt a little and its bothersome so I have to hurry up and finish brushing so I can stop it. I think if it was a little less harsh this would be the perfect toothbrush, but other than that, it's great.

I would reccommend this to someone, because of the price and the effectiveness of the toothbrushes cleaning.

colgate electric toothbrush, what's the point?

from Rancho Mirage, CA

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

why is it that everytime i turn around there is yet another toothbrush out on the market, promising to whiten better then the competiton when in all honesty it cleans it only faster. So in reality its just another toothbrush, made for a lazy world. you spend only what two minutes  brushing? why not get one that doesnt cost so much? Or have to charge all the time, or trade out batteries. I think electric toothbrushes are mostly just another way for the government to get extra money out of the community. I mean seriously? don't we pay enough for taxes on our food, houseing, electricity, water, and what not? So in all terms that is advertised i think its just a bunch of B.S. Some things may be true like how efficient it cleans, but it can't promise whiter teeth, or stronger enamal, it just brushes faster then our hands can do. whoopy do dah day. I also think that the people who are makeing more electronic toothbrushes should be trying to help make the economy better, not trying to sell yet another power tool for your teeth.

Great clean!!

from Reidsville, NC

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

I've tried many different kinds of tooth brushes, manual and electric. For the most part I've used manual, because I couldn't find an electric tooth brush I liked a lot more. I recently bought a Colgate 360 Sonic Power Electric Tooth Brush. It seems to work quite well and cleans thoroughly, as well as makes me feel like my mouth is healthier. It has a comfortable grip on the handle, which is nice. There's a texture pad that helps keep your fingers from slipping. The bristles on this tooth brush are designed to reach more places more efficiently than other brushes. I noticed this tooth brush doesnt seem to hurt my gums as much as some other electric tooth brushes have done in the past, which was always a negative side of using them, as far as I'm concerned, but now I don't have that problem. I like that they added a tongue and gum brush on the back-side of the head of the tooth brush, it's very helpful, since they say most bacteria in your mouth is on your tongue/gums, to begin with. I definitely recommend trying this electric tooth brush if you're looking for one!

Works good and the price is nice!

from Snellville, GA

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

I bought this while having a coupon and got a nice deal! This exceeded what I expected from a battery operated toothbrush. It is a little annoying dealing with batteries but it is something that I can get over. Plus its nice to be able to get replacements at the grocery store.

I Love This Product

from Oak Park, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Colgate 360 Sonic Power Toothbrush:

This toothbrush is worth the money, it reaches in the back to remove plaque that normal toothbrushes can not reach. And it removes in between the teeth as well, I would differently recommend this product to friends and family member.