Other Grills:

Cons

Good grill

from Utah

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• For Self/Couple

Comments about Coleman PerfectFlow 9921-700 Propane Grill:

I bought this propane camping grill before a camping trip last year. It has two burners that cook very fast. The first thing time we used it, I started by sautéing mushrooms, and they were done on the first side within a minute or two. It has a knob to adjust the amount of propane coming out, but even on the absolute lowest setting, it is very hot and cooks very fast. This is helpful when wanting to get done quickly, but you have to pay very close attention to your cooking or things will turn to ashes. Otherwise, the stove works very well. It is well-built and sturdy, and it has withstood getting banged around on a few camping trips. It is pretty easy to clean, even when food accidentally spills down inside the case. It does require a separate propane tank (the small portable kind), and the tank does not easily fit inside the grill. It is relatively lightweight, although it wouldn't be the best if carried on a long hiking trip.

• I Am A:
    • Family Young Kids

Great for camping.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Coleman PerfectFlow 9921-700 Propane Grill:

We like to camp and hunt a lot in my family, which means spending a lot of time outdoors and having to cook. It is nice to have some comforts other than a camp fire, and this Coleman stove is one of those for me. I got this to help to cook meals and prepare things for my family while we are out. I really liked this one because one side is like a normal grill, and then it also has an area that is a burner. I like to use the burner for my coffee pot, it makes it easy to heat up the water and then it brews nice and fast without anything getting too hot and burning it. The other side with the grill is perfect to cook anything that you want or even to put a griddle on to cook over. This has so many uses and you can really make anything that you want even when you are far away from home. This is so easy to use and all you have to do is hook up a little propane bottle, it lights right up and is instantly hot. This takes apart easy so you can clean it all out because with it being outside it is going to get dirty. Great to take anywhere with you for a just in case as well.

Great for camping

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Coleman PerfectFlow 9921-700 Propane Grill:

I first tried this grill when it was borrowed from a friend for a girls weekend camping trip. I liked it so much that I bought it for myself so I would have it for future portable grilling needs. I have since used it on three camping trips and have been pretty happy with its performance and overall functionality.

This cooks about as well as you would expect any travel product to work.

Versatility
    You can cook a variety of items on this, but it is fairly small.

This is very easy to use. Basically take it out, attach the propane and you are ready to go.

Even though this is small, it gets messy and is not the easiest thing to clean. That is the one thing I don't like about this grill. If you use it while camping, you basically have to wait until you get home if you want to give this a thorough cleaning.

This grill holds up well to being packed and thrown into and out of cars and pulled into and out of storage in the garage and basement. It doesn't show any signs of wear and tear.

The design gives this a good look while still being practical.

Coleman Propane Grill

Comments about Coleman PerfectFlow 9921-700 Propane Grill:

We have made lots of wonderful family memories with this little grill. This was the first grill we bought as a family for our first camping trips together. We heat water, make pancakes on the griddle and fry bacon. We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary a few months ago and we cooked a Brunswick stew on this grill.

We have had this grill for over 15 years and haven't had any trouble with it. It works great every camping season.

Versatility
    We have prepared many meals on this grill. Bacon and pancakes for breakfast, hot dogs, hamburgers, and even Brunswick stew for supper.

This grill is very easy to use. Just attach a can of propane, turn it on and adjust the flame. It is just like cooking on a gas stove at home.

This grill is very easy to clean. We use soapy water and rinse it clean.

We have had this grill for over 15 years and it is still working great. We have had no trouble with it.

The design is simple and easy to use. It is just like cooking on a gas stove at home.