3.9
Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime

Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime

3.9

Like Having a Mixed Drink

I like my citrus, but not so much orange or lemon. I like lime. I much prefer that taste in my cooking, and I'll add lime added to steak is amazing. I have to have a lime in my preferred drink, Rum and Diet Coke. This makes it just that much easier to achieve it. I can drink a plain Diet Coke, but if I have rum in it, I really want a lime taste to it. Of course a fresh-squeezed lime is preferred, but that's not always doable. Lime-flavored rum works well, with Bacardi Limon being my preferred favorite. Yet sometimes I want a little different taste than just lime. I like coconut rums as well, and I can add Diet Coke with Lime to a coconut rum to make it a different combined taste. But one of the best reasons I've found to have the Diet Coke With Lime is tha it makes me feel like I'm having a mixed drink without even having to add any alcohol. I can pour myself a glass over ice, and I feel like I'm having a mixed drink. It tastes really similar. It's great for a Saturday night when I'm staying home and want to relax and get some work done, but still want to feel like I'm having some cocktails. It's like having a non-alcoholic beer. The Diet Coke with Lime mostly came in handy earlier this month when I was sick with the stomach flu. I had been pretty sick and was finally feeling better, and joined some friends at a small get-together at one of their homes. I was feeling better, but certainly not well enough to drink, yet I wanted to feel like I was. So I poured myself a glass of Diet Coke With Lime and felt like I was. I left with my stomach no worse for the wear and on the mend still. While some people might argue that Diet Coke still isn't any better for you when it comes to your stomach, it's my true drug of choice, with or without anything added to it.

Diet Coke is good, but this tastes watery.

I like Diet Coke because of its taste, not because I'm watching calories. So when I saw Diet Coke with Lime, it sounded like a great combination to me. I *would* like Diet Coke with lime juice, but this isn't that. This doesn't taste like Diet Coke. It tastes to me like someone took Diet Coke, slightly watered it down, and then put in a drop of lime juice to make up for the lack of flavor. The lime taste is noticeable, but hardly. I once had this when I had a cold, and couldn't even taste the lime! I at first thought it was maybe just a bad bottle, but I had it again when I didn't have a cold, and could still barely taste the lime. Sure, it was there, but not noticeable.

The bottom line: If you like Diet Coke with lime, slice up a lime and put in in your glass. This drink won't live up to your expectations. But if you want convenience and don't mind sacraficing just a little bit of taste, try this soda.

The lime flavoring is very strong

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

I have been a Diet Coke drinker for a very long time and I like to try different flavors. I was very disappointed when I tried Diet Coke with Lime. It did not taste good. The lime flavoring in the soda is very strong. The lime flavoring has such a strong flavor that I could hardly taste the Diet Coke flavor.

One of my favorites!

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

Coca-Cola Diet Coke with Lime is one of my favorite diet sodas. What's great about this soda is that the lime flavoring masks the diet soda taste. Diet Coke tastes very different from normal Coke, but the lime makes it taste like a regular soda! It has no calories so you can drink it and not ruin your days caloric intake. I highly recommend this if you want a diet soda that doesn't taste like diet!

A little too tangy.

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

I usually drink my Diet Coke with lemon so I decided to try the Diet Coke with lime so I would be able to take the same taste with the added flavor with me on the go. While it still tasted good, I felt like it was a little too tangy for my liking and can only drink a small amount at a time. I still drink it, but only occasionally. It is just as fizzy as the plain Diet Coke as well and costs the same.

I love this!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

I try not to drink soda, but this one is the one that's hard for me to resist the most.

I definitely prefer Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi. Despite all the bad things that are said and are probably factual about how bad soda is for you and how diet is even worse, this is one of my guilty pleasures.

If I'm out at a restaurant and get a soda, I always put a lemon with it. I love the freshness of putting the little tart fruit in with the soda. So when they came out with Diet Coke with Lime, I was sold.

I am a huge fan of any soda that has an add-in with it, like Cherry Coke, or with Vanilla etc. But this is the one that stands out.

The mix between the diet coke and lime is just enough. It's a great refreshing taste that hits the spot .

My only complaint is that I wish it was more readily available at stores. There aren't many convenience stores that carry it. And I normally don't think of it until I'm traveling or need it in a pinch.

REALLY, REALLY bad

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

Is Coke even serious with this product? I drank one once out of a cooler at a party because it was the only drink left and I was dying of thirst. Yuck. So bad. Somehow Coke has managed to pack even more of an artificial, chemically flavor and aftertaste into this product than they already had in Diet Coke. Why? How can anyone enjoy this stuff? There is nothing "lime" about the "lime" flavor. It's tastes like lime scented cleaning products smell.

A new flavor diet cola from Coca Cola.

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

I love diet coke and when I order it in a restaurant I always ask for a lime wedge, so I was really excited to try the new Diet Coke with Lime flavor when it first came out. Boy was I disappointed. It really doesn't taste anything like Diet Coke with lime. I don't know what it does taste like, but what I can tell you is the taste lingers. This is one product I would not recommend.

Strange

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

What a strange product. I had not expected to see a combination of the normally delicious Diet Coke with a flavor such as Lime. Yet, here it was. Unexpected and not knowing what to think, I purchased this product from the store and carted it all the way home. But as soon as I tasted it, my tongue was assaulted with the strange lime-y ness of the fruit and the combination of the natural flavors of coke. I am not a fan.

Absolutely Love IT!!

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

I was not a fan of regular diet coke I was tempted just to pass this product up. I happened to buy figuring what could it hurt. Boy was I surprised, the flavor is great and you get the benefits of diet coke. I had been looking for a diet soda and the Coca-Cola diet coke with lime is my new drink.

Love it!!! I'm an addict

from Johns Island, SC

Comments about Coca-Cola - Diet Coke with Lime:

I tried to switch to a less expensive brand of diet soda to save money - but it wasn't worth it... so now I just hoard cases of Diet Coke with Lime every time our local supermarkets put it on sale...There is no comparison

Diet Coke is good, but this tastes watery.

from Deerfield, IL