Other Sodas & Beverages:

Coca-Cola - Classic

Pros

Cons

It Even SettlesTummies!

I have been drinking **Coke ** since I was a small child.  My grandparents always had **Coke**around the house for their evening *cocktails* and so I got to drink *just* coke too.  I actually think at this point in my life I am a bit addicted to the stuff.  I only have one soda a day and it is usually **Coke** *or** *****Cherry Coke**.  I like to have my daily **Coke.**

I have tried other's like **Pepsi** but they do not satisfy my taste for the "real thing".  **Coke** has a crisp distinct and refreshing taste to it not too sweet or syrupy.  I know it is really not great for tooth enamel which is why my kids are especially limited on the amount they can have.  I suggest not drinking **Coke** and going to bed without a good brushing of the teeth.

One of the other reasons I like to keep **Coke **in my fridge is because **Coke **is great for upset tummies! Some pharmacies may still carry the syrup which is used for nausea.  In most cases speaking for myself it works for me to pour a chilled**  Coke** in a glass with no ice and just sip from it once in a while.  Did you know that back in the early days of **Coke** it really did have a small amount of *cocaine *in it?  Eventually they had to change the formula so that there was none.  It does however, still contain *caffeine*.

I recommend **Coke** to all you *cola*drinkers out there.  Give it a try.  You just might come over to the *better* side of soda drinking!  ;o)

Coca Cola is great but will make you fat

I love the taste, always have. But a few years ago I went on a diet and cut out all sugary drinks like coke. Almost instantly I lost 10 pounds...and Im a woman. I've tried to explain this to my overweight girl friends; all they drink is Coke but I guess they think since it's fat free that it's not what is making them fat. I still have a coke every now and then like when we go out to eat, which is not very often, and I only get one (no refills). I beleive we Americans need to learn to eat and drink everything in moderation. We need to learn about portion sizes and this includes soft drinks. The rerason I gave coca cola an average 3 star rating is because I actually lean toward the taste of Pepsi. Not sure what it is but Pepsi seems to taste better.

Best Soda Ever

from Utah

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

Classic coca cola is by far the best soda ever invented. It has a cool and refreshing taste that can cool an overheated body and satisfy the taste buds. For my teeth's sake, I try to limit the amount do Coke that I drink, but I will still have a few per week, typically either after a hot day of working outside for several hours or when sitting down to work at a desk for a few hours and desiring something with a bit of caffeine as well as pleasant taste to sip on. It is also a great beverage to go with a picnic, cookout, or pizza. The twelve ounce cans are a great size, but I will occasionally get the twenty ounce bottle if I want a little something extra, such as driving on a longer trip. I appreciate the "my coke rewards" program as well. I typically save my points for free Coke, but they recently offered me a free photo book from Shutterfly, just for using the program. All around, this is a classic soda which Pepsi has tried countless times to beat, but has always failed. Hence the unchanging classic Coke while Pepsi has gone through several reboots and promotional campaigns to try to keep up.

Coca-Cola - Classic Review

from Georgia

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

Coca-Cola - Classic is a very delicious soda I grew up drinking as a kid. It is a very integral part of my childhood memories and I love how it is still soaring high today. I drink this soda because I love the caffeine and how delicious the flavor is. This drink doesn't cause me to get pimples when I drink it so I drink lots of it. The flavor of Coca-Cola - Classic tastes really great and I cannot help but to fill up on it. I drink this regularly because it doesn't cause me to have unruly breakouts or stomach aches like many other drinks. Overall I would rate Coca-Cola - Classic an eight. It is very tasty and has a special place in my heart. It brings back a lot of great memories, has a delicious taste and I cannot get enough of that caffeine. It is one of my favorite beverages, especially when it is cold.

Classic childhood in a can.

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

Coca Cola classic has been around since I was a child and is the soda I grew up with. From Coke floats to other Coke products, I prefer Coca Cola over Pepsi any day. The carbonation is just the right amount. As a true Coca Cola lover I can tell the difference between Coke products and Pepsi products. This is my go to soda and I crave the cold Cola flavors every once in a while.

It's Coke. It's a classic all American treat.

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

Coke is a classic American icon. It's refreshing, delicious, better than Pepsi, and as far as I know it's the original cola flavored soda drink. Like the other reviewer I wish they would come out with a "throwback" version like Pepsi. I prefer sugar to corn syrup sweeteners.

Nothing Like the Taste of it

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

I can say that, if no one else on earth drank Coke, I would keep them in business. I drink way to much of it, but nothing tastes better than a nice cold Coke. I have drank Pepsi and it tastes so boring and bland. Coke has that refreshing and crisp flavor that makes a soda a soda. It certainly beats Pepsi any day of the week.

I like that Coke is sold in many different varieties. Choose a 20 ounce single or a 2-Liter bottle. 12-pack cans are available and there are the glass bottles, too. When you really want a crisp, refreshing Coke, try one in the glass bottle!

The cost depends on which way that you buy it, but it is priced competitively with Pepsi. If you have your choice of the two, Coke is undoubtedly the name that you should go with. The taste of it cannot be beaten!

I am an avid Coke drinker and an Avid fan. they have the Coke Rewards program to reward you for your purchases, offering cool prizes and gifts for redeeming codes. Another plus over Pepsi.

You can se who the obvious choice would be!

The Best Cola is Coca Cola Classic

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

Coca Cola, being one of the largest soda companies in the world makes the best cola. There is not another cola brand you can taste that will taste better than a coke. It has the most carbonation, the most refreshment & the most flavor. The only thing that coke will do is give you some fuzzy teeth with all the sugar they use. Besides the fuzzy teeth feeling, Coca Cola is a brand I'll always buy. It just goes so good with anything; i.e. pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, michigans (meat sauce dogs), pasta etc. You really cannot go wrong with Coke. Unless you have a Pepsi fanatic in your crowd. I personally like them both for different reasons, Coca Cola though comes the closest the my number one soda. You can buy them in numerous sizes. 2 liter, 1 liter, 12 ounce cans (12 pack, 20 pack, 24 pack and 30 packs), plastic bottles or various sizes individually or in 6 - 12 packs.

Crisp and Refreshingly Acidic

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

I love the fact that this soda is able to take the corrosion off of my car battery ad even make my heartburn go away due to the acidic nature. This is an amazing product, however I would have liked to see maybe a throwback for it since pepsi did theirs. I recently got ahold of an older bottle of coke that was drinkable, and the taste was amazing. I do not see why they deviated away from this path.

My Coca Cola Review

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

I really enjoy drinking Coca Cola. I enjoy it when i'm out at a restaurant or at home. I always make sure I have a 12 pack of Coca Cola in my fridge. Its unique, sweet coca cola taste is like no other soda out there. Its also even more refreshing when you pour it in a glass and add some ice cubes in it.

coca-cola

from Upper Darby, PA

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

I like coca-cola better then pepsi because pepsi is too sweet for me. As for me pepsi makes my heart race and thats not a good feeling. Coca- cola also gives back to our coumminty which is always a good thing. plus I love the my coke rewards program love getting free things for drinking what I was going to drink anyway.

Coke the real thing

Comments about Coca-Cola - Classic:

Coca-cola classic has been a favorite of mine for years. The cool refeshing drink is what keeps me coming back for more, very inexspensive and it comes in many diffrent sizes and containers. from 12 ounce cans to 2 liter bottles coca-cola classic comes in 6 pack 12 pack and 24 pack cases. There are many other products made by the coca-cola company but noting beats the origonial coca-cola clasic. only 140 calories per serving if you stay consistant with it its gaunteed to fatten you up over the years. A very refrshing drink after any exersize the powerful acid punch you feel in you chest will hit the spot and keep you coming back for more over the years ive gone back and forth between coke and its rival pepsi. But i think coke is the real thing i enjoy it with every meal. Coca-cola is manufactured around the globe and be found anywhere in the world even polar bears in antartica enjoy a coke now and then.