Other Sodas & Beverages:
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero

Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero

Tastes so close to the original that you'll be satisfied!

I'm still trying to be calorie conscience, but I still love my occasional cherry soda. A regular endulgence, I needed to find a substitute while I'm losing weight. I tried Hansen's Diet Black Cherry Soda and it was a good resolution, until I found out that they were discontinuing the flavor. So when I happened down the beverage aisle of my local Albertsons when I noticed ***a zero calorie cherry soda***, and not just any brand! My favorite brand, ***Coca-Cola***! YAY!!!

***Coca-Cola Cherry Zero***, in the black label with the red cherries on it, has the following per a single 12 oz. *calorie free* cherry flavored beverage: 0 grams of fat, 0 carbs, 0 protein, and just 40 mg of sodium. Natural Flavors. **Warning:** product *does* contain **aspartame**.
   To my surprise, their is no bitter, no "you can tell it's diet" taste. ***Cherry Zero*** tastes very much like the regular cola; sweet tasting! The cherry flavor is less noticeable than compared to original Cherry Coke, but there's enough for it to satisfy my craving. It is just as tasty as regular Classic Coke, for those who don't like the bitter taste of Diet Coke, but doesn't want the calories of regular coke. I have to admit that it's much better than the Hansen's Diet Black Cherry Soda. Did I mention that it's *0 calories*!?!

***The Coca-Cola Cherry Zero*** does contain aspartame of which many have concerns that it causes depression symptoms. Like the saying goes, everything in moderation!

Mmmm! Thanks, Coca-Cola! Now, could you make the Cherry Coke with Splenda or Truvia, please!?!

Coke's no-cal cherry soda lacks punch

As much as I love cherry pop, the original Cherry Coke is, hands down, a classic of my youth. Coke's Zero version of the same drink not only strips away the calories, but also throws out the classic formula and aftertaste, in favor of zero calories. The result is a watered down cherry cola that is just enough for Coke-sters to want to say 'meh'.

On the bright side, this version does have a cherry flavor that's very noticeable. I can admit that Coke was trying to market a healthier soda product, and I acknowledge that. But Coke's diet soda varieties, including this one, have been mediocre at best as of recently. There just isn't a whole lot of zing and zest in the formula to make this cherry soft drink satisfying. Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry is a better choice in this category.

Excellent product

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

I have never liked diet soda it always tasted funny to me, but after finding out I had Type 2 Diabetes, if I wanted soda it had to be carbohydrate, sugar and calorie free. So I tried different brands and most of them were still awful, too salty to compensate for the lack of sweetner! But when I tried Cherry Coke Zero I thought I had gone to heaven! It actually tastes like regular Cherry Coke! There are no carbohydrates, no sugar and no calories, so it fits right into my criteria for beverages. I still try to limit my soda consumption but with a product like Cherry Coke Zero out there I know if I want one I won't have to go without and feel like I'm depriving myself of something I enjoy. It's an amazing product as far as I'm concerned and I hope they keep it on the market forever!

By far my favorite zero calorie soda

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

If you like the taste of Cherry Coke and want a lower calorie option, this is the choice for you. I drink a lot of soda, probably too much, and this is my favorite variety of all zero calorie sodas. It tastes like full calorie soda and has a really great cherry taste to it.

An amazing Product

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

This is one of the best drinks I have ever had. Although it really isn't that low on calories it taste great and isn't too bitter or sweet. The caffeine levels aren't too high like normal soda either. I think this is a great drink and I woulds recommend it to anyone looking for something refreshing.

A great tasting drink

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

I drink this beverage about once a day, and even if I should lose a year or two off my lifespan because of it, I'm perfectly okay with that because waiting for a chance to drink this every break i get helps me get through the day. Even though the nonzero version may taste slightly better, this still packs a powerful flavor into such a small can! If I could I would like to drink this till the day i die.

OK, but not great

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

This is one of the best "diet" Coke products. That said I still think it's not so good. It, like regular "Coke Zero," tastes better than "Diet Coke." It has less of an aftertaste, and tastes more like regular Coke as well. However it's still not as good to me as Diet Pepsi or Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.

Coke's no-cal cherry soda lacks punch

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

Coke Zero Cherry Does Not Dissapoint.

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

I have always been a fan of the coke products and absolutely love coke zero and cherry coke as they are. With this you get the best of both. There is no after taste, no sugary flavor at all. It is really good. I was very surprised at the taste that this product delivers.

Hated it!

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

DOES NOT TASTE LIKE REGULAR!! I accidentally got the Cherry Coke Zero one day and thinking it was regular. I love Chery Coke but when I took a sip I almost choked! Right away I noticed there was something wrong! I guess if you have to choose Zero and Diet it could work for you but if you buy it thinking it will taste similar to the regular be prepared to be very disappointed!

awesome combo of diet and taste

from Hiram, GA

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

coke zero cherry is the best! before it came out i only drank coke zero and would always tell my husband " if they only made it in cherry" did they answer my prayers. fantastic. its the perfect drink. its cherry coke made diet not diet coke flavored with cherry

Makes Coke Zero even better!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Coca-Cola - Cherry Coke Zero:

Coke Zero is my favorite drink, how could it get any better?  Add some cherry!  Cherry Coke Zero is a wonderful drink.  Often times when soda companies add cherry or vanilla to their drinks, they lose the original taste.  However, this is not the case with Coke Zero.  The flavor of Coke Zero is still evident, only enhanced with the cherry flavor.