Other MP3 Players:

Coby - MP620 (4GB) MP3 Player

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life:

Excellent product for the cost.

Comments about Coby - MP620 (4GB) MP3 Player:

I am a bit very careless and have lost 2 of my rather expensive mp3 players in the past. So, I was searching for a cheaper but a good quality mp3 player. This is when I stumbled upon this one. Initially I was a bit apprehensive buying it since there were a lot of good and some rather reviews. But, I have had this product for the last 6 months and I must say that I am really very happy with its performance, the quality of the sound, the battery life and the random song play feature. It is really light with a very sleak design and is pretty robust. It has only the menu listings which you would really need to play and search your desired song. It has good playlist making features too. I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for a good mp3 player which is a bit on the cheaper side. I am even looking to buy this as a gift for a number of cousins as mp3 player is a gift everybody likes and its really worth it.

• Battery Life:

An Above Mediocre Product!

Comments about Coby - MP620 (4GB) MP3 Player:

This MP3 player is great, it plays well, it connects to the radio perfect and has the best ever battery life, I recommend this to all who think of getting something to listen to music at work, on the bus, in the car, at home, working out and just walking around the neighbourhood.

Sound Quality
The sound is very good, it plays and I can hear it without busting my eardrums.

Battery Life
I can listen to the radio for a long time before it shows it has lower battery, but it does take longer to charge, though all you need to do is plug it into the laptop or computer.

great for all ages

from Reading, PA

Comments about Coby - MP620 (4GB) MP3 Player:

The Coby MP3 player is a great way to listen to all your favorites and save space. You can easily buy MP3 tracks to download onto the player and have all your favorites at your fingertips without needing to buy a whole CD with songs you don't even enjoy so much. Young children can get set up with the MP3 player (you may want to get special earphones for the youngest ones so they can't turn the volume up too loud and hurt their ears). The volume is easily displayed and the menu easily found so you can browse your favorite songs and media. There is ample space to put all your favorites on it. You can store your favorite pictures on the MP3 player and share video. The battery lasts a long time and easily charges. It's nice to also be able to listen to my favorite radio stations on the MP3 player. I can easily download items to/from my computer. The MP3 player has great portability so it can fit in my pocket wherever I go and be ready to listen to easily.

• Battery Life:

Small player with a powerful sound!

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Coby - MP620 (4GB) MP3 Player:

The Coby MP3 Player is such a great player! It can store tons of songs, as well as video and pictures. It is also extremely easy to use, and conects right to your computer to charge and add songs to! I loved how small it is, and at the same time it wasn't too "tiny". The screen showed very clear pictures and was very easy to read. Now, the ear buds it come with sounded ok, but I just used my own and the sound was amazing! The battery life is great as well.

Coby - MP620 MP3 Player Sucks

from Winter Park, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Coby - MP620 (4GB) MP3 Player:

My 7 year old daughter wanted an MP3 player for Christmas, so I decided to start her out with a basic, cheapie version to see how it went over with her. Big mistake. I opened it up, charged it and loaded it with songs. She loved it, for about a week until it stopped working properly. It would only stay charged for about 30 minutes max. After that the sound stopped working .Thinking it was possibly the earphones, I tried out another pair with no luck. Maybe this product sucks, or maybe I just got a dud. I don't want to take that gamble again and will buy a different brand next time. The good: it's very cute and lightweight and does hold a good amount of music. If you plan on buying this, I suggest you hold onto that receipt!

This Coby mp3 player is great for the price

from Farmington, MO

Comments about Coby - MP620 (4GB) MP3 Player:

If you are looking for a small, lightweight, and affordable mp3 player, then you should check out this Coby 4gb mp3 player. I have only had mine for a few months and I just use when I jog, but it has worked great, and it has even survived being dropped a few times.

My only real concern is that the circular arrow buttons look like they have been shifted a little to the right, so the arrow does not line up perfectly with the button underneath. This could just be on my player and others may not have this problem. Anyway, it's just a minor inconvenience, and for the low price, I really can't complain.

Setting up the player and transporting songs over is really easy and simple. Navigating through the menus is also very easy, and even the most technologically illiterate person should have no problems with it.

So, it's cheap, very light, easy to use, and durable. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable mp3 player.