Other Eyeshadows:

Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette

Pros

Cons

Amazing Costal Scents Makeup Pallette For The Little Price

When buying makeup Im usually very picky I like a array of colors that are going to match my wardrobe. I hate buying make up kits where you get those colors that youll never use and they just sit inthe case and you throw it away with half the colors full and new and never used. I really can never understand why manufacturers do their kits like that half and half. They really should consider when you purchase kits have a survey of the colors you used and the ones you did not. Then make kits by the vote of the consumers After all you know we should have say because we spend alot looking our best keepingthe industry going.

I also think too that for the prices were paying those silver little tubs they put the eyeshadows in need to be deeper instead of a week or so of using and you start seeing silver,I also dont like it when you pay so much and you load them in whats supposed to be a secure tough sturdy compact and you freshen up and open it and its broken powder everywhere

In this kit I thought the colors could have been wider or deeper too but for the amount of this product there was not one color that I did not use .

I want something that is going to last me awhile  not go hard or yucky after a few months.

When I consider makeup I look at price as I learned the hard way along time ago the less money you pay the cheaper it is made

I was hesitant on purchasing this item at first because it sells for under 20.00 Well to my amazment the colors are really nice and blend together well. I have had this now for 4 months and it is still holding out. the pigmentation is great and a little goes along way and once applied i found it really lasts

I really like it because you can experement with color wetting the shadow and applying or applying with your finger

Some of the colors go chalky if you use a brush but if you like expermenting and are seeking fun colors to add to your other shadows this is perfect for that and the price is great   this would make a great gift for a teenager experimenting with colors

coastal scents makup palette

I have to say first of all that I really love most of coastal scents products because they are good quality and very very affordable for anyone and everyone. I have this palette and I would have to say that it is just okay. First of all it is really great for beginners and teenagers or someone who doesnt buy makeup alot and want to spend alot of money on it because this is such a good value, it's a really great price, it's has almost every color you can think of on it and it lasts a long time! you just really cant beat this! the only thing that I really didn't like about this palette and the eyeshadow is that the eyeshadow it self has a lot of fall out when you use them so it does make a mess on your face, easy to clean but a pain sometimes and also the color pay off was just okay, could be better but is still a really good deal for the price and how many colors you get in this palette. I think everyone should have one of these in their collection.

Very Good Quality

from UAE

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Crease Resistant
  • Great Color
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Long Lasting

Cons

• Everyday
    • Going Out
    • Natural Effect
    • Smokey Effect
    • Work

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

I think that most of the Coastal Scents wonderful products and this product is one of them

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium

Party Palette!

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

This is the BEST makeup palette for someone who wants to experiment and have fun with their makeup! I don't find the eye shadows to be the best quality, but with the quantity, price, and limitless eye makeup options, it doesn't matter! Never wear the same look twice with this makeup palette!

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

Love, love, love!! There is a huge variety of colors, and they blend like no other. A lot of the "YouTube make-up gurus" use this pallet to do their makeup so there is always a place to look up tutorials in case your creative spark isn't running sharp that day. Otherwise you can play with the pallet and make a superb look super quick and easy. All of the colors are SUPER pigmented. And just a word of caution--Make sure to wash these off!!!! Being lazy can mean stained eyelids.

Pretty Colors Eyeshadow

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

This eyeshadow is unbelievable! Very bright, vibrant, and pretty colors! It's long wearing and so unique. It has so many different colors to choose from day by day and mood by mood. you can try different looks very easily, and from my personal experience, many compliments!

Phenomenal Quality - can sometimes find cheaper though!

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

Coastal Scents carries several different palettes on their website - Shimmer, Matte, Warm, Mirage, etc. I got the Cool Shimmer and the Warm Palettes several years ago and absolutely LOVED them!!! I've used up most of both of them though, and recently visited the website to order more. They had a new palette - the Mirage Palette. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! I'm not a bright color fan - I do enjoy some pretty greens and purples though, and lots of neutral shades. This is the perfect palette for me! The quality is AMAZING! All the shadows are very soft and highly pigmented. The only reason I don't give Coastal Scents palettes a 10 is because of cost. You can get a great deal when they have sales, but the truth is, you can find the exact same palettes on other websites, including Ebay, for half the price. I couldn't find the Mirage Palette anywhere else, but the matte and shimmer palettes were there, and based on some reviews I watched on YouTube, they are the EXACT SAME - Coastal Scents just puts their logo on them and charges more.

pigmented and pretty

from Downey, CA

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

i love it! it comes out very pigmented and not chalky like other brands. very sparkly. i bought the ultra shimmer and i would buy more of it. just make sure to use a good primer before putting the eyeshadows on

Lots of colors to choose from

from Dundalk, MD

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

Well for about two years I watched videos and read other reviews about this product before I finally decided to try it. I was very excited about the variety of colors to choose from and had treid the product before because my sister has it. When I tried it before I loved how the shadows looked on my eyes initially, but then immediately after, about an hour or two after, the color intensity fades. I don't know what it is about my eyes but the color fades more on me than on my sister. Overall I still feel satisfied with my purchase and continue to use it everyday. I am going to try new bases and primers to see if it helps.

Awesome Palette

from Stafford, VA

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

This palette is amazing. The colors are really pigmented and bold. There is endless color combinations and so many looks you can come up with. There are so many tutorials available online using this palette. The eye shadows dont crease with a good primer and/ or base. They last all day long on your eyes. The palette is very sturdy so you dont really have to worry about it when traveling, and it contains a mirror, which is also a plus when traveling. The only cons I can think of are that the colored eyeshadows are very small and hit pan fast if you use them on a daily bases, a few of the eyeshadows are chalky and powdery, you can only buy them online, and the packaging isn't to appealing, but you can always customize it. Over all I think this is a great affordable palette for everyone that isn't scared of color should have.

Coastal Scents color palette is versatile!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette:

This Coastal Scents Color Makeup Palette is incredible!  For someone like me, who loves to play with different color combinations on my eyelids, this is a dream!  This palette has every color of the rainbow, and much more, and offers a great variety, making it so fun to play around with.  Another great thing about this palette, is that thanks to the wide variety of choices, it lasts a very long time.  Although, as is with every color palette, there are bound to be the colors that become your "go-to colors" and the ones that you only try once and then never again.  My suggestion is to combine colors, mixing and matching to create your own pretty shades.  Get creative, and you'll find just how fun it can be.  I also love that this palette comes with it's own built-in mirror, for the times when you might not have access to a free-standing mirror, or when you're in a hurry and just need a little color in your life.  I recommend this palette to anyone who craves a bit of color and variety in your life!

coastal scents makup palette