Other E-commerce Websites:
Clothing Websites, Jewelry and Accessory Websites

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Amazing quality you will not be disappointed with!

I have been a customer of Coach and Coach.com since I was in high school and I just love their products! The quality of their purses, wallets, jewelry, and shoes is unbeatable! I have purchased several purses from Coach and have used them for 4-5 years at a time and they are still in amazing condition! You really get what you pay for with this company. I also have a key chain with leather fob that I have had since I was 16 years old. I am still using this key chain today and it has not even begun to fall apart after almost 15 years. I also received a makeup bag from my Grandma as a graduation gift from high school and I am still using it to this day with. I am shocked that something that goes through that much beating up is still in such good condition. Their customer service is amazing and they always make you feel welcome whether it is you first time making a Coach purchase or you own half the store. For a long time Coach was the only brand of purse I would buy and I will still go back to them after I get sick of the Louis Vuitton I have now. I love their classic looking purses and the fun limited edition collections as well. I really like their glasses and diaper bags and will make a point to get one of each soon! Coach.com is super easy to navigate around on and you can see items they may not carry in the store. They showcase all of their shoes, scarves, jewelry, and purses all broken down by collection so it is really easy to find what you are looking for. If I am ever thinking about heading over to the Coach store I always get online and check out the new collections to see what they have available. I am a very indecisive person, so I really take a long time to inspect the product, its features, and the price. I never go in and make an impulse purchase. I like the availability to shop online since it is a more intimate purchase and I do not like being in a crowded store when trying to decide on the next purse purchase. On the other hand, it is nice to be able to go into the store and physically hold and touch the purse and try it on before making the purchase to make sure you actually like the fit. Either way, if you make a Coach purchase at one of the store front locations or online, you will NOT be disappointed with the quality of Coach! They are always offering discounts and coupons so make sure to take advantage of those. I have never been disappointed with a purchase. I have returned an item I received as a gift because it just was not my style. Fortunately, I received a store credit with NO EXPIRATION DATE…that never happens. I finally cash in my credit a few years later on one of their larger purses I had my eye on for a while! Happy shopping ;)

Go to the store instead...

I really did not care for the Coach.com website. I felt it was difficult to navigate and you could not determine the actual color of some of the items. I also did not like the fact that the website did not match up items when you were looking for a specific item. For example, if I was looking at a purse it would be nice to have a suggested wallet to go with it so you can know what size would fit.

This website is not very easy to use at all. You cannot use the back button to return to a previous page. You get re-routed to the main page. You then have to re-search for your item. It does not take you back to where you left off. Quite the pain when you do not know what you are looking for.

Product Selection
I wish there were more patterns and colors to choose from. I want a unique purse or handbag that not many people have.

Product Pricing
The prices are a little high, but the product is of good quality. I do not mind paying $100.00 or more for a purse if I know it is going to last me awhile.

Customer Service
I have never had to use the customer service for the website. I have been to the stores and have had great interactions with the associates.

Shipping and Returns
I have never purchased anything online so I am unaware of how the shipping and returns process works.

Simply wonderful!

from Troy NY

Verified Reviewer

Comments about Coach.com:

I love Coach.com - the site is very easy to navigate. Different types of products are to locate, you can even search by whether you're shopping for men, women, or gifts, and you can search by season or collection - and even see what is currently being offered in certain Coach storefront locations.

The product displays are great for women. You get to see the product as it looks when a model is holding it, which I feel gives you a better sense as to it's actual size and use. All of the leather handbags also come with a lifetime guarantee, which is a great feature that some of the other name brand designers do not offer.

One of my favorite feature of the Coach website is the "Spotted" tab, where you can see pictures of celebrities who were seen wearing or carrying Coach products. It's admittedly not the most helpful section, but I think it's a fun section, and I personally love to see which choices my favorite celebrities make!

I love coach

from New York, NY

Comments about Coach.com:

I love coach. I own handbags, boots, high heels, etc from this company. While my personal opinion is that the cloth bags with the c for coach is a little cheesy, I will admit their leather is top quality. Unlike Michael Kores or Marc Jacobs, this brand has been around a long time and it shows in the leather, the craftmanship, and the customer service. All bags have a life time guarantee which is pretty amazing. The website could certainly use some improvements, but it isn't bad overall. The way the website breaks down its categories is clear and simple to navigate. The website has recently changed to show real people holding the bags instead of a little silhouette of a woman standing on her toes (which was odd and difficult to determine if you actually liked the style). The biggest problem with the website is that it is a little jumpy if you use it on the iPad instead of the computer; however, it still works just not as well. One good thing is that if you click to look at a bag and the. Hit the back button, it takes you to the same location on the previous page so you don't need to scroll to find your location again. Most important, customer service really believes the customer is always right and they treat you with respect!

Expensive, but Good Products

from Utah

Comments about Coach.com:

When I was looking to splurge on some Christmas presents, I decided to check out coach.com. It's normally much more than I would pay for something, but I was able to find some things that fit the bill of splurging for something nice without completely breaking the bank.

Product Pricing
When you pay for something on coach.com, about 25% of the cost is for the product itself, and the other 75% is for the status of having bought something and owning something with the name "coach" on it. If you're willing to pay that much for a status symbol, then this can be a fun place to shop.

Shipping and Returns
Coach.com requires a $150 order before they offer free shipping, which is much higher than most other sites (most require $50-$75). It's not hard to spend that much on this site if you have the money to spend. But it would still be much nicer if they would lower this threshold, especially when people are already paying a lot of money (I wasn't excited to have a bill of $112 and then still have to pay shipping on top of it).

• Shipping and Returns:

Go to the store instead...

Comments about Coach.com:

It has been a few years since I have ordered from coach.com, but my experience with my past purchases haven been good overall. I ordered a pair of sunglasses from coach.com over two years ago, and the condition of those sunglasses are still in good shape. Their products are of high quality and shipping was free. It took no time for them to be delivered because my order shipped less than four days. I have never received an order with broken products and customer service is great. I will shop from coach.com again within the future.

The website was very easy to navigate through. The images of products were clear and visual. I had no problem browsing through sunglasses I were interested in.

Product Selection
They have a good variety of items I could choose from.

Product Pricing
The prices are high, but the good quality made my purchase worth it.

Customer Service
Customer service have always been great.

Shipping and Returns
Never had any shipping issues.

• Shipping and Returns:

The site with the treasures on it!

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Coach.com:

This was a brilliant idea to create the website. The entire website is filled with treasures that satisfy anyone. I love going to the site to see the new purse styles.

The site is very easy to navigate, as the search engine gives you just what you are looking for on the site. I love the order everything seems to be in. This is a topnotch website.

Product Selection
They have tons of different purse style for every type of person, age, personality. You name, it they have it.

Product Pricing
They are somewhat expensive, however to me it is well worth it because of the quality handbags you can get on the site. I own several coach purses and I don't mind spending the money to have a quality handbag from the brand.

Customer Service
They have a wonderful customer service department, you can even chat with them online during your shopping visit. Of course, it is very difficult to find it on the site for some reason.

Shipping and Returns
They ship products really fast. I like that you don't have to wait a super long time to get your purchase, which is one of the main reasons I continue to shop with them online.

Comments about Coach.com:

Coach is my absolute favorite handbag of all time! With no Coach store anywhere near me I have to shop the website. At first I was unsure of buying anything since I did not know how the product would be once I got it, but I soon learned what they show is what you get. They show you how the purse or other accessory looks on an actual model so you can visual how it will look on you. They have a very large selection of handbags, shoes, and other accessories. They offer free shipping as well over $150, which is not hard to spend!

Very easy to use, just select the category you want to shop in at the top of the website. Easy to order too.

Product Selection
Tons of handbags, totes, wallets, tablet covers, shoes, and even some clothes.

Product Pricing
Well Coach is not known for being cheap! It is so worth the price though!

Customer Service
You can either call the 800 number or choose to live chat with a specialist. They are very helpful.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is free over $150 and items come very well packaged.

First class all the way

from Towson, MD

Comments about Coach.com:

I get advanced notice of sales at Coach.com. The sales occur about twice a year. I always find great bargains during these sales. The items I buy arrive in beautiful gift boxes perfect for giving.

I like the way their items and grouped on the website. The male items are separated out into their own category.

Product Selection
They have a great selection of all types of purses and accessories.

Product Pricing
You know going into the website that you are going to pay designer prices, but I do find agreeable prices during their sales. I got a beautiful pair of sunglasses at half price and I have been very happy with them.

Customer Service
I really have never had a reason to contact customer service so I think that speaks for itself as far as good service is concerned.

Shipping and Returns
I do not remember paying shipping costs here because I think my purchase always exceed the $150 free shipping threshold. I have never returned an item so I do not know the procedure.

Heaven!

from MI

Comments about Coach.com:

Coach.com is every woman's dream come true. If you don't live near a coach store or outlet, what's a girl to do? - go to Coach.com of course!

Coach.com has all of the current Coach handbags and accessories that are available for purchase.

Think Coach only makes purses? Think again! The website has bags, wallets, shoes, CLOTHING...everything.

I live in a very rural area, and the nearest mall is about 40-45 minutes away. And the Macy's at the nearby mall does carry coach products, but not nearly the amount of products that you can find online. I do also live near the Factory outlet store, but again, the website is just so, so, soooo much better.

The website is neatly organized, so that it is quick and easy to find just what you are looking for - or, to find what you didn't even know you were looking for. It's fun, fashionable and a really cool place to shop!

Product Pricing
Coach can be pricey, but they do offer deals from time to time. I somehow got signed up for the Factory website, which offers Coach bags and other items at a Factory (outlet) price. This is also a really fun option.

• Shipping and Returns:

A great selection of high quality products

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Coach.com:

Coah makes high quality, stylish and fun products. Their selection and service are top notch and the website makes it easy to shop for your favorite Coach product. You can easily search by a variety of categories (new arrivals, women, men, handbags, shoes, accessories, clothing) and the site even provides gift suggestions. I joke that I have a love/hate relationship with the site because it made me discover the fact that Coach carried fantastic shoes and that they actually came in my size (size 11). It is fantastic that you can filter by size on the site so it is easy to tell which shoes it is OK to fall in love with and which you shouldn't think about since they will only show in stock items in each size. I was honestly amazed at the number of shoes available in size 11.
I also didn't know they had as much product for men as they do until shopping on the site. I do wish their clothes came larger then size large, but that is typical of many of the designer brands.

It is very easy to navigate the site and find exactly what you are looking for. It is also easy to find ideas through their "gifts" section. I love that it allows you to filter by size, price and style. It makes finding the perfect product for you (or for a gift) a breeze!

Product Selection
There is a huge selection of products in every category. They even carry items for your pet!

Product Pricing
The prices are pretty good considering this is a designer/luxury brand. They also have some great prices on sale items.

Customer Service
They are friendly, professional and efficient.

Shipping and Returns
The shipping and return process is extremely simple.