Other Toothpastes:
Close-Up
Close-Up Toothpaste

Close-Up Toothpaste

Gives Fresh Breath

A while ago, I was struggling with bad breath.  I tried different toothpastes, but none were working.  Then, I remembered that my mom always had fresh breath, so I talked to her about what she was using.  She has always used Close Up and loves it.  I tried it and loved it so much!!  I LOVE that cinnamony flavor so much.  I really feel like it leaves me feeling fresh for so much longer.

I also think the price is very reasonable compared to other toothpastes.  Close Up also goes on sale pretty frequently.  I usually wait for it to go on sale, then stock up.

Something else I like about Close up toothpaste is how it gets frothy in my mouth.  It makes me feel like it is really cleaning my teeth.  I just want to keep on brushing my teeth when I am using it.

My mom is still using Close Up and whenever it is on sale, I use it too.  I would fully recommend this to anyone searching for a new toothpaste.  It is worth a try.

Close-up toothpaste -- I'ts not so great.

I saw the Buy One, Get One sign on the Close-Up toothpaste at my local store and thought it was a fantastic price for two tubes of toothpaste! However after getting it home and giving it a try I was pretty disappointed. In my opinion, unless  toothpaste has some sort of grit to it, the toothbrush is what's getting the gunk off your teeth anyway. The taste of the Close-Up toothpaste was pleasant at first, but it didn't last long. I ended up with a rather nasty flavor in my mouth after a few minutes. As for their claims that it cleans, whitens and freshens, well, I haven't seen any evidence if whitening going on. As for cleans, well, when you take a shower you need soap to go with your washcloth, just like you need toothpaste to go with your brush, so I suppose it does have some cleaning qualities. As for freshening, well, better kiss your loved one quick before the "freshness" disappears! I ended up sending the tubes with my kids to camp hoping they'd share it with their friends, and wouldn't end up back in my house again. Don't waste your money on Close-up.

good product but - showing fake offers

from bbsr

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Teeth
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Travel

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

fake number print in the cover to win the talk time bal

Close Up for those Close Up Encounters

from Parsons, TN

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

This is a great tooth paste. I have been using for years and just love it. It works great on stains-as a coffee drinker & smoker we need a gentle yet effective tooth paste and this is it. Does not harm the enamel as some gritty pastes do. And a great breath freshener !!! This is so good as a freshener that I keep a small tube in my purse and just a dab on my tongue gives that cool freshness!! This is very reasonable priced and great tasting tooth paste.

Close Up Toothpaste

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

This toothpaste, Close-Up, brings me fond memories of using it. I think this was the first toothpaste I used when I was living on my own. It was cost effective, something that is very important to me, back then and even today. The cap was easy to take off and put back on after dispensing the toothpaste. The toothpaste itself was very easy to apply to the toothbrush. I loved the clear red color. While brushing my teeth, I instantly noticed a fresh clean feeling spreading throughout my entire mouth. It easily removed the plaque build up that naturally occurs overnight. I also discovered that after brushing my teeth, I really didn't need to use mouthwash to get that final clean feeling I was always seeking after brushing my teeth. There was enough mouthwash in the toothpaste to get the job done. It was never too strong or over powering either. Even though I have switched to another brand, I still keep a tube of this on hand in case I run out of my other toothpaste.

Works Well, Good Price

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

Close-up works for me and it also works for me that the price is lower than some other brands. I specifically like the Cinnamon flavor close up. I really don't like the taste of mint and using any mint toothpaste is unpleasant for me. Close Up has a flavor labeled Ultra Cinnamon flavor blast. From the name you would imagine that the toothpaste has a very strong flavor, but that's not the case, the toothpaste has a mild cinnamon taste that is perfect for me. (I don't need TONs of flavor in a toothpaste, just something pleasant.)

It does have a slightly spicy taste, so I don't think kids would like this toothpaste, but it works really well for me. The toothpaste is a red gel that comes out of the tube a bit too fast. (I know you just need a tiny amount and it can be tough to get just a tiny amount.) Some people may not like the fact that when you spit out the toothpaste, it is red. I usually rinse again to make sure there is no actual blood.

Close-up the perfect choice for perfect teeth!

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

I LOVE Close-up toothpaste! Close-up is THE only toothpaste I will use. I, for one, cannot stand a minty tasting toothpaste. Close-up has the perfect amount of cinnamon spice in their toothpaste. Close-up toothpaste is NOT too spicy and NOT too sweet. It is just right! When I brush my teeth I want to feel squeaky clean afterwards and I attain that squeaky clean fresh feeling after every brushing session with using Close-up toothpaste. You can ask my husband about my pickiness when it comes to choosing toothpaste. I will make a special trip to the store just to purchase Close-up toothpaste! Close-up toothpaste is my number one choice when it comes to purchasing toothpaste. All other brands boast of having this or that but do not hold a candle up next to Close-up. Sometimes you just have to admit that when it comes to flavoring toothpaste less is more. Simple does the trick.

A tried and true "old friend" It does what it says.

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

I have used this toothpaste my entire life and it is one of the best. I feel like no other toothpaste would work as well as Close-up. It makes my mouth feel minty clean all day and my teeth have always been white and as for cavaties I have had just 4 and I am now 44 years old. I think a lot of it is due to my use of close-up. It has always had a low price and works so very well.

Love This Toothpaste!

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

I love Close-Up toothpaste! One of my favorite flavors is cinnamon, so this was a given! I use 2 different brands, and this is one of them. I like the color, gel, flavor, everything about it. It keeps my breath fresh, whitens my teeth, gives me a spicy taste in my mouth for a long time after. What is there not to love? I have tried other toothpastes. I like the pump dispensers the best. Easiest to get the toothpaste out. Unfortunately, this particular brand doesn't come in pumps that I know of. I prefer the gel toothpastes over the other kind. The gels just seem to work better, freshen my breath better, and taste so much better! I remember the commercials from when I was a kid. They always showed the red gel, and I think that's what got me started on wanting to use it - the shiny red! All I had to do was try it once and I was hooked. I love the fresh feeling my teeth have after brushing my teeth with Cloe-Up. I love this stuff!

Dislike!

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

I would not recommend this toothpaste as it tastes gross and it makes my mouth feel chalky. I like to brush my teeth and feel refreshed after but I don't with this toothpaste! The toothpaste is very cheap and affordable, however, I would not recommend it if you like the silky refreshing feeling after brushing!!

CLOSE UP TOOTHPASTE

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

Close up toothpaste is overall very good and refreshing to your mouth and teeth.Close up toothpaste has always been a product I always use and will always use.I just love the tingling sensation that close up gives you.It also has the fresh and very clean result when your done brushing your teeth.So I give close up an A+.

Clean teeth and fresh breath.

from Evensville, TN

Comments about Close-Up Toothpaste:

This is my husband's and my favorite toothpaste. It is the only brand of toothpaste we use. It cleans good and has a great taste. This is a great product. The price of it makes it a good value for the money. We love this product and use it daily. I would recommend this brand.