Other General Household Cleaners:
Cleaning Cloths & Wipes
Clorox
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Love the wipes

So, I use this product for EVERTHING! I used these to get some stains off of our couch and it worked so nicely! Didn't bleach the couch and it dried quickly!

Magnolia, Arkansas

A must have!

I love this! i have two kids and two dogs and the house can get pretty messy at times. I love using this wipes to disinfect and makes me feel more a ease knowing that the house its cleaner. My youngest daughter is in daycare and kids get sick quite often so this is my go-to product to wipe down everything especially during flu season. Only bad thing for me is that it leaves my hand really dry afterwards so I either use gloves or put some lotion on afterwards.

Chapel Hill

Will buy again

I use these wipes in the kitchen and bathroom to disinfect my counters. I use them to clean out my refrigerator and microwave as well. I even use them at work to clean up after my students.

Knoxville, TN

My house is never low on these!!

With 3 little boys my house is always in need of a good disinfectant. I love that I don't have to get out a rag and a spray. I just grab and wipe. A must have for mom's with kids.

Cabazon, ca

Quick and easy to use

Great product for simple messes and to help keep the home germ free.

Tampa, FL

true

One of my go to cleaning products!

I use this to wipe down counters and sanitize as well. Works great!

Roseboro, NC

I would buy this again.

I love tbe way they smell and i think fhey do a good job cleaning up.

McMinnville TN

Great for quick cleanup

These little wipes are so handy, cleaning time is cut in half since I've begun to use these so often. The fresh scent isn't too overwhelming but it's just enough to mask the chemically disinfectant smell. I love that I can clean just about anything, but the biggest feature with these wipes is their disinfecting power. It kills the germs and all of the other nasty yucky stuff that comes with colds, flu, and all of that mess.

Huntersville, MC

These are great!

These work wonderfully & have a GREAT lemon scent! The only con I would say is that they could be a little stronger or have a bit "rougher" scrubbing surface; they start to shred on the tougher stains.

Minneapolis, MN

So convinient

I love this product. It would be much cheaper just to buy the spray bottle and some rags; however this is so convinient. I cannot help but use this product daily. It is fast and efficient. It is worth paying a little more for those that do not have a lot of time on their hands. I am always rushing in and out of the kitchen, home, etc. and this is great to just wipe and go. When you have the time definitely spare these wipes for a time when you really need them and use a spray bottle. These are on the pricey end and I am all for saving money and time.

USA