Other General Household Cleaners:
Cleaning Cloths & Wipes
Clorox
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Pros

• Easy to use (9)
  • Efficient (8)
  • Good power output (6)
  • Simple instructions (5)

• Cleaning (9)
  • Home (8)
  • Office (5)
  • Garage (3)
  • Laundry room (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Meticulous cleaner (3)

Clean, disinfect, sanitize with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes!!!

**CloroxDisinfecting Wipes**

**CloroxDisinfecting Wipes**

I have been using **Clorox Disinfecting Wipes** since they came out. They are easy to use, convenient, and great for cleaning up messes. I use the lemon fresh wipes. It makes the room smell good for hours. The new and improved wipes are great. It is a thicker wipe and has a new texture to it.

***About The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes~***These wipes are the quick and easy way to clean and disinfect almost any surface. The pre-moistened disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of common household germs including viruses that cause colds and the flu. It is also effective against common bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.

The wipes now have a low-streak formula that can be used on shiny surfaces like glass and mirrors. It is not recommended for use on unpainted wood.

Wipe surface to clean and let it sit for 4 minutes to disinfect or 30 seconds to sanitize. Then toss the wipe and you're done.

***My Viewpoint***I use these wipes mainly in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Some of the surfaces that I clean are the stovetop, outside of the refrigerator and other appliances, countertops, sinks, faucets, outside of the toilets, tubs, and showers. I also clean my telephones, computer keyboard, and even my garbage cans with **Clorox Disinfecting Wipes**.

I like that the wipes are already pre-moistened with cleaner this reduces the need to use hot water or clean and rinse sponges. I don't have to worry about cross-contamination since these wipes are disposable. I would recommend **Clorox Disinfecting Wipes** to anyone looking for a product that kills bacteria and germs. I give it ***4 stars ***because it is hard to get that first wipe through the pop up hole!

*Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [*here*][1] *!*[*Krista Lynn*][2]
[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

It is cheaper & better to just use bleach, water & an old rag.

The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes do work good and are very convienent to use but you pay for that convienence. Some bleach added to a bucket of water and an old rag will do the job just as good and will cost you a lot less money. Besides one wipe is not enough for big messes which makes it even less econmical. Peopele might think it is more green because you do not wast a lot of papper towels but what to you think the wipes are made out of anyway? Lazy people will continue to buy this stuff because it can clean and disinfect lots of stuff but we got three kids to do clean up stuff and they can handle using the old water bleach old rag combo they do not need the convienence of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Besides it saves me a lot of money because when I do let them use them the waste them and then I have to hide them and keep them for my use only, they keep they master bath pretty clean and that makes my wife happy so I am happy so Clorox Disinfecting Wipes aint all bad but they sure aint all good either.

A must have!

from Chapel Hill

About Me Casual Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

• Auto

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I love this! i have two kids and two dogs and the house can get pretty messy at times. I love using this wipes to disinfect and makes me feel more a ease knowing that the house its cleaner. My youngest daughter is in daycare and kids get sick quite often so this is my go-to product to wipe down everything especially during flu season. Only bad thing for me is that it leaves my hand really dry afterwards so I either use gloves or put some lotion on afterwards.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Will buy again

from Knoxville, TN

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • Efficient
    • Powerful
    • Simple Instructions

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I use these wipes in the kitchen and bathroom to disinfect my counters. I use them to clean out my refrigerator and microwave as well. I even use them at work to clean up after my students.

My house is never low on these!!

from Cabazon, ca

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
      • Efficient
      • Powerful
      • Simple Instructions

• Auto

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

With 3 little boys my house is always in need of a good disinfectant. I love that I don't have to get out a rag and a spray. I just grab and wipe. A must have for mom's with kids.

Quick and easy to use

from Tampa, FL

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
        • Efficient
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

Great product for simple messes and to help keep the home germ free.

One of my go to cleaning products!

from NC

About Me Casual Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
          • Efficient
          • Powerful

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I use this to wipe down counters and sanitize as well. Works great!

I would buy this again.

from McMinnville TN

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
            • Efficient

Cons

• Wish they were a little thicker

• Cleaning
            • I use them alot to clean up the bathroom

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I love tbe way they smell and i think fhey do a good job cleaning up.

Great for quick cleanup

from Huntersville, MC

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Efficient
            • Powerful

• Dorm
              • Travel

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

These little wipes are so handy, cleaning time is cut in half since I've begun to use these so often. The fresh scent isn't too overwhelming but it's just enough to mask the chemically disinfectant smell.
              I love that I can clean just about anything, but the biggest feature with these wipes is their disinfecting power. It kills the germs and all of the other nasty yucky stuff that comes with colds, flu, and all of that mess.

These are great!

from Minneapolis, MN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Weak Function

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

These work wonderfully & have a GREAT lemon scent! The only con I would say is that they could be a little stronger or have a bit "rougher" scrubbing surface; they start to shred on the tougher stains.

So convinient

from buffalo,ny

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
              • Efficient
              • Powerful
              • Simple Instructions

• Dorm
                • Travel

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I love this product. It would be much cheaper just to buy the spray bottle and some rags; however this is so convinient. I cannot help but use this product daily. It is fast and efficient. It is worth paying a little more for those that do not have a lot of time on their hands. I am always rushing in and out of the kitchen, home, etc. and this is great to just wipe and go. When you have the time definitely spare these wipes for a time when you really need them and use a spray bottle. These are on the pricey end and I am all for saving money and time.

Every day use

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I use these for quick cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. They also come in handy for a quick disinfection of door knobs and other frequently touched surfaces.

The wipes catch and hang on to dust well, no leftovers on the way to the garbage can.

Obvious chemical smell, but that should be expected.