Other General Household Cleaners:
Clorox
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Cons

Clean, disinfect, sanitize with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes!!!

**CloroxDisinfecting Wipes**

**CloroxDisinfecting Wipes**

I have been using **Clorox Disinfecting Wipes** since they came out. They are easy to use, convenient, and great for cleaning up messes. I use the lemon fresh wipes. It makes the room smell good for hours. The new and improved wipes are great. It is a thicker wipe and has a new texture to it.

***About The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes~***These wipes are the quick and easy way to clean and disinfect almost any surface. The pre-moistened disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of common household germs including viruses that cause colds and the flu. It is also effective against common bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.

The wipes now have a low-streak formula that can be used on shiny surfaces like glass and mirrors. It is not recommended for use on unpainted wood.

Wipe surface to clean and let it sit for 4 minutes to disinfect or 30 seconds to sanitize. Then toss the wipe and you're done.

***My Viewpoint***I use these wipes mainly in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Some of the surfaces that I clean are the stovetop, outside of the refrigerator and other appliances, countertops, sinks, faucets, outside of the toilets, tubs, and showers. I also clean my telephones, computer keyboard, and even my garbage cans with **Clorox Disinfecting Wipes**.

I like that the wipes are already pre-moistened with cleaner this reduces the need to use hot water or clean and rinse sponges. I don't have to worry about cross-contamination since these wipes are disposable. I would recommend **Clorox Disinfecting Wipes** to anyone looking for a product that kills bacteria and germs. I give it ***4 stars ***because it is hard to get that first wipe through the pop up hole!

*Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [*here*][1] *!*[*Krista Lynn*][2]
[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

It is cheaper & better to just use bleach, water & an old rag.

The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes do work good and are very convienent to use but you pay for that convienence. Some bleach added to a bucket of water and an old rag will do the job just as good and will cost you a lot less money. Besides one wipe is not enough for big messes which makes it even less econmical. Peopele might think it is more green because you do not wast a lot of papper towels but what to you think the wipes are made out of anyway? Lazy people will continue to buy this stuff because it can clean and disinfect lots of stuff but we got three kids to do clean up stuff and they can handle using the old water bleach old rag combo they do not need the convienence of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Besides it saves me a lot of money because when I do let them use them the waste them and then I have to hide them and keep them for my use only, they keep they master bath pretty clean and that makes my wife happy so I am happy so Clorox Disinfecting Wipes aint all bad but they sure aint all good either.

These are great!

from Minneapolis, MN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Weak Function

• Cleaning
  • Home
  • Laundry Room

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

These work wonderfully & have a GREAT lemon scent! The only con I would say is that they could be a little stronger or have a bit "rougher" scrubbing surface; they start to shred on the tougher stains.

So convinient

from buffalo,ny

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
    • Dorm
    • Home
    • Laundry Room
    • Travel

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I love this product. It would be much cheaper just to buy the spray bottle and some rags; however this is so convinient. I cannot help but use this product daily. It is fast and efficient. It is worth paying a little more for those that do not have a lot of time on their hands. I am always rushing in and out of the kitchen, home, etc. and this is great to just wipe and go. When you have the time definitely spare these wipes for a time when you really need them and use a spray bottle. These are on the pricey end and I am all for saving money and time.

Every day use

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I use these for quick cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. They also come in handy for a quick disinfection of door knobs and other frequently touched surfaces.

The wipes catch and hang on to dust well, no leftovers on the way to the garbage can.

Obvious chemical smell, but that should be expected.

Great for kitchen and bathroom clean ups

from SalemNY

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are a must have in my home. We have spills that stain counters and floors and areas that are hard to reach with traditional cleaning tools that these work great on. They can be used practically on any surface. I typically use them to clean the stove top with all the spills and messes we get on there. I also use them to clean countertops and cabinets in both our kitchen and bathroom. They disinfect surfaces so this is a plus in my book. I have used these to disinfect my daughters old playpen. It was stained with formula and dirt and all the stains came out and it looked good as new. Rinsed it down in the shower, let it dry and it was on its way to a new home looking new. Clorox wipes are easy to use, have a nice storage container and are very well priced. They clean really well and the scents are okay. I don't really have any cons for this product and I will keep buying them as long as they are made.

Seems to clean and disinfect fairly well.

Pleasant considering it is made with clorox.

A staple in my house!

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I love clorox wipes! I have a container in my kitchen and in both bathrooms. I feel like when I use Clorox disinfecting wipes my counters, door knobs, tables and anything else we touch is clean and germ free! I like all the scents, they do not smell strong, they actually smell clean and not overwhelming. I also like how easy they are to use, just pull and wipe! It's easy to do a quick wipe down in the morning and any other time I feel like I need to wipe down things in my house.

After using the disinfecting wipes I feel like everything is clean. I also like to use the wipes to wipe down my baseboards and corners in my house. They do a great job at collecting dust and I also like to use them to wipe down my banister railing. I feel like the kids and their friends are constantly touching the railing going upstairs and when I use a clorox wipe to wipe the down I can actually see how much dirt and grime was on the railing. They feel clean and germ free after I wipe them down.

I like that the scents are not overwhelming and they smell fresh and clean.

Great for College

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

I easily get sick when I'm at school, so I always need something disinfecting. I never really used Clorox because I'm sensitive to chemicals. But I'm glad I started. These wipes are amazing! They clean really well, and there are no fumes to irritate my lungs.

These wipes clean very well. I can wipe down everything in my room, and the odors are practically eliminated. It does leave some residue, but I usually just buff my tables with a paper towel after wiping them down. I don't advise cleaning you mirrors with them. Just stick with Windex. They're perfect for when you don't want to spend the entire day cleaning, but you want to at least get your room to a respectable level of cleanliness. It even gets some of the old food stains off my desk.

The scent is rather pleasant, and sticks around even hours after you clean without choking you out. I really like the citrus blend one. It's really calming.

I am addicted to these

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

Clorox disinfecting wipes are by far the best invention ever. I am so addicted to using these that I use them any time I can make up an excuse to clean something. I use them in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, hallways, living room, and everywhere else. They are great to clean up sticky messes made by children and for cleaning toys that might have germs from little baby friends. They keep my germ-a-phobic mind at ease when it comes to kitchen germs like raw chicken and ground beef. They also assure me that my bathroom is sanitary after having guests using the facilities. I also use them in lieu of paper towels because hey, why not? They smell great no matter what scent you buy and you have the added peace of mind knowing that the surface you now cleaned is the cleanest part of your home. They are also great for dusting in general because they will get a fair amount of surface clean before you need to switch to a new one. You can use them on pretty much any surface also. They are awesome and every home should always have them handy.

There are better options

from Greer, SC

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

Before our family switched to more natural and safer household cleaners Clorox Disinfecting wipes were an essential in our home. We have two little girls and lots and lots of messes in our house. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes were great for fast clean-up. We used them to clean off kitchen counter tops, the kitchen table, any surface in the bathroom, high chair trays, sticky messes all the floor, just about anything you can think of. The smell is pretty strong although it is pleasant. My biggest complaint about this product is the harshness of it's chemicals. Since we have two little girls especially I do not want harsh chemicals in our house for everyone to breathe in. I recommend using Method Disinfecting Wipes as a safer and more natural alternative to Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. You can still get a good clean that's fast and convenient, but leave behind all the health risks.

Effective Household Disinfectant Cleaner

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes work very well at cleaning non porous surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom. They easily remove grease, soap scum, dried toothpaste, and will also clean faucets leaving them nice and shiny without streaks. These wipes also kill 99.9 of viruses and bacteria including the cold and flu viruses. The wipes remain moist until the last wipe has been used.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are effective at cleaning and killing germs. They are moist and make cleaning a quick and easy task. I would recommend having them in all your bathrooms and under the kitchen sink. They can also be used to disinfect door knobs, kitchen and refrigerator handles, light switches or any non porous surface where germs can be easily spread.

These wipes have a nice, pleasant scent. The scent is not too strong, but it is noticeable. Clorox Disinfecting wipes come in three scents: Fresh Scent, Citrus Blend and Orange Fusion.

Greatest invention ever

Comments about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:

Since I am somebody who hates germs but I also can not stand having spray cleaners and wash cloths touching my hands this is simply the greatest invention ever. It is one quick already moistened towelette away from a fantastically clean and very disinfected surface. The other great thing is that these wipes can be used anywhere at any time. I have them in the kitchen in the bathroom in the basement in the garage and even a pack in my car. Clean surfaces are abundance in my house now since the development of this product.

Easily cleans and disinfects surfaces like the toilet or bathroom sink. We have even used it on the bathroom floor and since it is already moistened it makes cleaning up dried and hard stains a breeze.

It does come in different scents and that is a fantastic idea so you can find the scent that you truly enjoy. I however am partial to the regular standard Clorox smell. Nothing says clean like the smell of Clorox and the standard scent makes me happy every time I smell it.