Other Bathroom Cleaners:
Clorox Tough Stain Remover Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Clorox Tough Stain Remover Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Pros

Cons

Good for hard to clean toilets

Comments about Clorox Tough Stain Remover Toilet Bowl Cleaner:

This toilet cleaner from Clorox is one of the best I have used at removing tough stains. My husband and I live in an apartment and the toilet tends to get dirty really easy. It is an older toilet and it seems to also collect grime around the edges. This tough stain remover worked really efficiently to remove everything built up in our toilet. It worked faster than other brands and required a lot less scrubbing. The price on this is great too. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a strong toilet cleaner.

The performance is great. I squirt it around the edges of my toilet and it does most of the work for you. This brand requires less scrubbing than any other brand I have tried. It definitely makes cleaning your toilet much easier.

The scent is really good. It makes your bathroom smell incredibly clean and fresh. The scent stays in the bathroom for a while as well.

Does a tough job well

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Clorox Tough Stain Remover Toilet Bowl Cleaner:

Clorox Tough Stain Remover does the thankless job it's made for and does it well. I won't say there isn't a little elbow grease involved, but it's not as bad as trying to remove hard water stains with other cleaners can be.

If you have hard water then you know how fast a toilet bowl can turn grimy. Leave in products hardly stand up to it at all. Luckily there's the Clorox. I usually let it set in the bowl for a little while before scrubbing. It removes hard water stains better than any other product I've tried. The bottle is conveniently shaped with the nozzle at an angle, making it easy to squirt around without reaching an entire arm into the bowl.

It removes unpleasant smells from the toilet and leaves it deodorized. I've smelled more pleasing toilet bowl cleaners than this one, but the scent is not my primary concern when using this cleaner so I'll say it smells as well as it needs to smell.

Really removes stains!

Comments about Clorox Tough Stain Remover Toilet Bowl Cleaner:

I bought this product before moving out of an apartment in an attempt to remove a stained ring in the toilet that had been there for quite some time. To my surprise, it worked very well. The stain was nearly gone after a few uses of this cleaner. I have bought several brands/types of toilet bowl cleaners and don't really stick to just one, but I would definitely recommend this product! In terms of other qualities (smell, effectiveness) it is very similar to other brands so there isn't really a difference there.