Other Bathroom Cleaners:

Cons

This plunger will work as an agitator in a 5 gallon bucket

from Mecklenburg County, North Carolina

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions
  • TRUE: No water spray in the face when in use.

Cons

• Cleaning
    • Home

Comments about Clorox Toilet Plunger:

The handle provides "Easy to Use" and powerful suction.

Nice shape

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Clorox Toilet Plunger:

I am going to have to honestly admit that one of the main reasons I bought this plunger was partially because of it's shape. I certainly thought this was just the most innovative and highly thoughtful thing out. I love the shape and design of it. It has simplified the already not so complicated unclogging the toilet even more. It is much easier to get a very firm grip on the handle than it is with the more traditional straight stick handle and plunge away.I feel that it is very effective for unclogging the sink or toilet as well, highly from it's design. What I love about the Clorox Toilet Plunger the most though, is that it came with a case thing to put it back into to help it fit better with the overall look of the bathroom. On top of that though, I really hate to think of putting the used toilet plunger back onto my bathroom floor. The case is sturdy and simple to open and close. I think it is a really great innovative product. It definetely has stepped it's game up in comparison to other brands.

does not apply

Works great!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Clorox Toilet Plunger:

My husband and I used to live in a dreadful old apartment building where just about everything was falling apart. One of those delapidated items was our toilet. Lovely. While waiting for maintenance to come and fix it, there was only so much I could do. I went out and bought this plunger to try and at least make it usable. It worked really well! It barely took any effort to fix the problem, and it continued to help me to solve the issues with the broken toilet until maintenance came and repaired it. Any time we have had an issue after that, we turned to this plunger and it solved it instantly. I would definitely recommend it. It is not as flimsy or as overly tough to use as some can be (it feels like you have to apply brute force to some other plungers).

This worked perfectly.

It didn't exactly have a scent for me to judge, but it didn't make anything worse, so I guess that's a 10!

Very powerful and effective!

Comments about Clorox Toilet Plunger:

This is a great plunger! We registered for this plunger when we got married and received it as a gift. We have only had to use it a few times. However, the times we have used it, it has been really effective at unclogging anything we need it to. While it works great in the toilet, we have also had to use it in sinks. We can usually get anything unclogged after using this only a few times. I have nothing but good things to say about this. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a plunger.

It always performs great. We have never had a situation where it did not unclog our toilet or sink. It usually does the job rather quickly as well. You have to put a little power into it but it will unclog anything. It works great!

I do not really think a plunger is ever going to smell good. It smells like a cleaning product. It does not have a bad scent but it does not smell like roses either.

My Clorox Toilet Plunger is more sanitary than others!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Clorox Toilet Plunger:

When the military moved us into a new place, I wasn't about to pack up and move with our old, used plunger, so I went shopping for a new one. Instead of the traditional wooden handle with a black plunger on the end, I was surprised to see that there are many new types, materials and sanitary improvements in the plunger department.

I chose this **Clorox Toilet Plunger** for three reasons. One, because it came with a base to set the plunger on instead of having to put a nasty plunger on the bathroom floor or wherever you would store it. Two, because it has a splash guard on it to help prevent you from getting wet from doing the dirty job, and three, because the plastic is made with antimicrobial materials that help prevent the growth of bacteria.

I really like this Clorox Toilet Plunger. My favorite part would have to be the base. It's much cleaner and more sanitary. If it gets dirty, put it in the dishwasher! My only complaint would be size. This plunger does take up a bit more room than a traditional plunger, but it least it's nice to look at. Its white and bright blue design looks nicer than most other plungers.