Other Stain Removers:
Clorox
Clorox Oxi Magic Multi Purpose Stain Remover Spray

Clorox Oxi Magic Multi Purpose Stain Remover Spray

Awesome works great on organic stains

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Clorox Oxi Magic Multi Purpose Stain Remover Spray:

I buy this product continuously because it works great especially on organic stains if you know what I mean ladies!!!! Once the accident happens spray the area immediately or as soon as possible let it soak in and wash it will disappear sometimes depending on how soon you spray the affected area the stain will disappear right before your eyes now that is magic.

Removes stains you think will never come out

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Clorox Oxi Magic Multi Purpose Stain Remover Spray:

Another one of those products that I am brand loyal to. I have used this product for years and it takes out stains you thought would never go away. I was amazed and have recommended this product to everyone I know. The only reason for the 4 stars and not the 5 (because this product is great and takes out anything) is that recently I have had it take the color out of carpet. I've used it on carpet a million times before and it never did this before. I am not sure if it is this product reacting with something else or what, but I am going to read the instructions the next time I used it. I have never had this problem when using it on clothes and have used it on carper a ton before, but it took the color out of my carpet in my bedroom. I am in a rental so that isn't good. Another negative is that this product is very hard to find. I actually had to start buying it online because I cannot find it anywhere in town.