3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Clorox Green Works Natural Wipes: Effective Household Cleaning

If you’re attempting to improve your household’s greenness, one area where plenty of options exist is with cleaners. Many brand- name manufacturers now have “green” versions of general purpose cleaner, dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent, and more. Even cleaning wipes have jumped on the bandwagon and one that we have tried and generally liked is **Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes.**

**Cleaning Wipes Commentary:**

Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are small, rectangular wipes packaged in a plastic canister, like most other wipes. These cleaning wipes are made with all natural ingredients including filtered water, essential oils, and coconut- based cleaning agent. The small wipes themselves are made with wood based fibers and are biodegradable. There is no phosphorus or bleach used in this product.

Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are very useful for the kitchen or bath. They can be used to wipe appliances, countertops, chrome fixtures, and other surfaces clean. They help to eliminate fingerprints, dirt, smudges, grease, and blemishes, just like other household wipes but without the harsh chemicals. They can be used in other rooms of the house as well, and their fresh scent is pleasant and agreeable.

I like that Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are safer than other wipes and they perform as the manufacturer promised, but I do have a few issues with these wipes and the main one is the lack of any disinfectant. Other wipes- the ones with harsher chemicals- include disinfectant and help to eliminate germs. I suppose this is the trade- off with being all- natural. Another issue I have with Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes is that there are only thirty wipes per container. This isn’t very much at all, and a single canister will not last very long.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

** **

Household cleaning wipes are essential and Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are a good choice for cleaning different rooms of the house. They are costlier than other wipes (the per- wipe price is substantially higher than that of other wipes) and there is no disinfectant to protect against germs. But these are still good wipes, free from harsh chemicals and completely biodegradable for environmental friendliness.

These wipes are good at general cleanups and for adding a finishing touch.

Scent is nice and fresh

Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes cannot disinfect.

Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are a product that is good in theory, but in retrospect, their lack of ability to disinfect was/is a deal breaker for me. I am a bit of a neat-freak, and like my kitchen and bathrooms to be almost pristine. Sure, this product has a pleasant scent, and cleans well, but I am not confident in the efficacy of the clean. This product being relatively new, I imagine that the company is working on a natural disinfecting product to add to the mix. Well, Vinegar is a natural disinfectant and costs a lot less than these wipes do. I think for the time being, I am going to stick with the truly natural and green alternative.

A lot of people have positive things to say about this certain product, but I am not impressed. If I were to clean my counters with it and not disinfect afterwards, imagine all of the germs and bacteria that would be calling my counters and surfaces home. No thanks. I'll abstain from using this until it has a disinfecting ingredient.

All natural and Clorox Sounds like a win

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

Although not as good as the regular Clorox this all natural version still is a winning combination of ease and that fantastic Clorox cleaning ability. The thing i like about the wipe version of this cleaner is the ease it brings. I have them all over my house in every room and they are convenient and easy to get to. The fact that they are already moistened makes using them simple and fast and the wet cloth makes cleaning up dry stains and dry messes really easy.

I have used other wipes even other wipes by this same brand that work better but they do work really well. Maybe it is because of the organic make up of the wipe but I have noticed clean up with these wipes does take a little longer than with other wipes.

Same great Clorox scent that lets you know that you have a clean house. One of my favorite scents every is the smell of Clorox cleaning products weather that is the scented with lemon or the original scent of these wipes you can not go wrong with that smell.

Great to Have With Kids

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

I like having these types of wipes in the house to make cleaning a little easier. My main use for these is with my daughter's toys. She is now two and a half and is always snacking on something which eventually ends up on her toys as well. I like using these wipes instead of the harsher chemical filled ones since she is constantly touching her toys while also snacking. I do not really want her getting strong cleaning chemicals on her hands then getting that on the food she is eating. She also has a bunch of play food and dishes that she tends to put in her mouth. These wipes make me feel more comfortable about that after they are cleaned since they are natural ingredients. It does well on getting sticky residue off her toys from gummy snacks and applesauce. It also can handle crayon and washable marker on plastic play tables. I use these once a week on her entire play area of toys and furniture. Everything is kept looking and smelling great with use of these natural cleaning wipes from Clorox.

Good, but lacks disinfecting power

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

I bought these because I am trying to be more green when cleaning. I know that many brands contain harsh chemicals that are not good when inhaling and cleaning. I like the fact that you can use these wipes on just about anything except wood. I like to keep these in my car for a fast clean up on the leather and they do not leave a residue or flaky white powder behind like others do.
I am not a fan of these wipes not having disinfecting powers. I have small children and being germ free is very important in our house. These aren't the best at making me feel confident that my house is really clean. I use these as more of a convenient wipe to clean up a mess, rather than a good deep down clean.
These are more expensive than the other brands and I feel you don't get as much use out of them.

They clean up well, and do not leave counter tops streaky or a residue behind. They just do not kill germs.

The scent is very light and faint.

A good wipe but others work better!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

I was really excited when I saw this in the stores a few years ago. I had heard about these wipes, but had never tried it. I gave it a go. The green works brand is pretty good. I've used other products of theirs and this one is a good pick. This wipe does get things clean and germ free. I buy this still if it's on sale. I am a bigger fan of the other Clorox or Lysol wipes. For some reason it seems as though they soak up more of the liquid which makes it easier to clean with. The Clorox Green Works wipes do smell good. I do recommend giving them a try. They work pretty well and I feel better using a product that is more natural. I am all for something that isn't full of a bunch of chemicals. I even feel okay not using gloves with these and just using bare hands. All in all it's a good product.

These are good for wiping things down and getting things clean. They get rid of germs and other bacteria. I like the way that they work.

The scent is a nice, fresh and clean smell. It has a good scent to it.

Good at getting things clean.

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

I have had a really good experience while using these Clorox natural wipes. They have done a really good job at getting surfaces germ free. They also do not make my hands feel as dry as the other wipes I have used. The natural products in them make me feel like they are safer to use. I use these in my classroom and feel safe with them around kids. They have gotten all my desks clean and make my classroom feel germ free. They are definitely effective. I would definitely recommend these. I will be using them again.

They have done a great job for me. I just use them for a basic clean and wipe down of desks and chairs. They have kept my classroom looking really clean and nice. They have also kept the number of illnesses in my room down this year. They are definitely effective at killing germs.

The scent of the natural wipes is much better than the other wipes I have used. These wipes are not as strong as others when it comes to scent. I think they make a room smell clean and fresh.

No disinfecting power with these but overall good product.

from West Virginia

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

These wipes are quite versatile and you can wipe nearly anything except wood with them. The downside to them is that they do not disinfect. One of my main reasons for buying the wipes and sprays is because they disinfect the kitchen and bathroom and I don't feel like those rooms are teething with bacteria after I'm finished.

These wipes are still handy though. They are biodegradable and compostable which is great. We always toss our compost outside on the land where our garden is and as we're rotating crops we switch where we toss the compost. These seem to break down completely within a couple weeks which I am thankful for.

The wipes do a good job of getting into my counter grout and the grooved surfaces of my fridge and microwave. They're powerful at leaving my table top, counters, and appliances clean but they just don't provide the disinfectant that I love so much in the kitchen. Overall I am happy because of the natural ingredients, I just wish there was a product that was organic, all natural, and still wiped out the bacteria and germs in my kitchen and bathroom.

Also be warned--my toilet seat felt a little slick after using these and I had to dry it off with a paper towel because it felt uncomfortable.

They clean up everything and cut through the grime and left behind food particles but I just need disinfecting power.

They have a nice citrus like scent that doesn't smell chemical-like at all.

love this brand

from Warren, OH

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

I have to say that I absolutely love this clorox green works natural brand. First of all I hate using the harsh chemicals that are harmful to our health and whenever I can I love to use natural products that are safe for the whole family. I love that this is very safe and also super effective to use. It is like an all purpose cleaner for bathrooms, counter tops, sinks, and anything you need to wipe down quickly and efficiently to sanitize properly. I would rank the performance on a level of ten and also the scent is a great smell that I would rate on a ten as well. Its great to know the products you use are very safe and effective. It is also very affordable so buying these products wont break you! It has a nice pleasant smell that I would prefer over harsh chemicals. I love this brand and would highly reccommend it to anyone looking for great safe products to use around the house!

Smells great but doesn't work as great

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

I love these green works wipes. They are great for on the go and easy to carry around in my car for that quick cleaning. I also use them at home for a quick clean up in my kitchen. They do not clean up as good as I thought they would but they do smell very refreshing.

Great for busy moms

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

With two busy boys, these wipes help keep my messy kitchen and bathroom less messy. They clean quickly and smell nice - not as chemical as other wipes. I use them to clean counter tops, stove top, outside and inside of refrigerator, kitchen and bathroom sinks, toilet and door knobs.

When my kiddos are sickly, I wipe down their toys and toy containers to help stop the spread of germs.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes:

I'm a mother and a teacher and I know first hand how gross kids can be. I rely on these wipes to keep everything clean.

The sufaces I clean with these wipes are not streaky afterwards and super clean.

The scent is clean and doesn't stink of rubbing alcohol like some others.