Other General Household Cleaners:
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent

Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent

Pros

Cons

I don't ever want to be without this great product!

I could not believe I saw a negative review of Clorox Cleanup.  It is one of the very few products I will not go a day without.  I buy it in the gallon size to be sure I never run out.  If you don't like to scour sinks this is for you!  All you have to do is spray it on all surfaces of sinks and let it sit and in an hour they look like you have hand scoured them.  I use it everywhere that bleach can be used and absolutely LOVE it.  I told my daughter in law about how great it is and she said she already was using it and loved it also.  I do agree that you need to be careful to not get it on your clothes as it is really a bleach product.  That is what makes it so wonderful to clean with.  I used it with my green kitchen washcloths  and it turned them a nice yellow color.  But...then what do you expect with bleach?  I have some white cloths I use exclusively when using this product.  Which like I have said before I REFUSE TO BE WITHOUT!

I REALLY Disliked This Cleaner- So Did My Lungs

I have to tell you that over the years I have tried tons of different cleaning products as I find myself ending up with more natural versions in the long run. One of the cleaners that I tried out was Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach- fresh scent.

I don't know what I expected, because it SAYS bleach, but I guess I didn't expect to feel like I was pouring bleach everywhere in my house. My lungs were irritated and I disliked this cleaner so much that despite my experience being in the past with it, I still shudder as I write about it now! I can feel my lungs being irritated as if it were yesterday, even though it was a while ago that I used it.

This cleaner was awful. It was like pouring bleach everywhere in my house. The scent was overpowering to the point that it made me feel ill. I could not stand the smell and it would last forever. The cleaning power of this stuff was no better than anything else I have used, but the remaining smell was so bad that I could not stand it. I kept trying to get rid of it and somehow it would end up in my cleaning area again.

Quite frankly, the smell of this stuff was so bad, that I couldn't excuse using it for any cleaning application in my house. The smell as like pouring bleach on my house and it never seemed to go away. I really disliked this cleaner. I disposed of it. The smell bothered me terribly.

Clorox Clean!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

This cleaner from Clorox works great. It comes in an easy trigger spray bottle. The cleaner can be used inside of the toilet, in the tub and in the sink, and it really removes dirt and grime with ease. Simply spray it on and let it sit there for a couple of minutes, and wipe with a sponge and water. Your bathroom is clean and sparkly and you're done with the job. I love the Clorox fresh scent that it has, because if you ask my opinion, it is this smell that is indicative that you have a clean home.
I use this cleaner on a regular basis and am more than satisfied with the results. My bathroom is sparkly clean, and I did not have to put a lot of effort into it. That really rocks my world.
It is safe to use on most types of materials, and I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. All in all this is a great product that everyone should use.

Cleans dirt and grime easily.

Nice, clean scent is left behind. It is a great smell to have that makes you feel proud of the work that you have accomplished.

Scent was way too strong for me

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

I'm not a big fan of this Clorox Clean Up Cleaner with Bleach Fresh Scent. It did a fine job cleaning my bathroom, but I could not stand the strong Bleach scent. It was very overpowering, and the chemical scent was very strong. You could pretty much smell this throughout my whole house by the time I was done cleaning.

This product got rid of the dirt that was on my sink, but I think it cleaned just as well as any other product that smells much better!

This product cleaned my bathroom well, but I don't think it did any better of a job than some of the natural cleaners that don't have as harsh of a scent.

This Bleach scent is way too strong for me. I guess if you're someone who likes the Bleach scent you won't mind it, but I could barely finish cleaning my bathroom without having to leave the room because of the scent. This is not something I would buy again in the future just because of the scent.

Good cleaner

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

I am very picky about the cleaners I use because I am always worried about germs, especially now that I have two crawlers who like to put anything in their mouths. I like Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach mostly for the fact that it has bleach in it. Bleach is a safe way to clean children's toys and I am satisfied knowing that all the germs are killed. The thing I hate about it most is that this cleaner does not have a pleasant smell and the bleach smell is very noticeable (though it is less noticeable than bleach itself). It works very well for getting up stains and dried on messes. This is not my favorite cleaner though because it stinks and I use cleaners many times throughout the day. I would rather use something else that does not leave a bad chemical smell all day long. I do love that it comes in a spray bottle though because other cleaners I have to mix the solution myself and supply the spray bottle. Otherwise I make a big mess trying to get a paper towel wet with the cleaner and then clean up each small individual mess. I like this Clorox cleaner, but do not recommend it as anything other than occasional use or for bathtubs exclusively.

very harsh cleaner

from Greer, SC

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

Before our family switched to safer, more natural cleaners we used Clorox Clean-up Cleaner with Bleach -- Fresh Scent. We used it on counter tops in the kitchen and all over our bathroom: outside of the toilet, shower, counter tops and sink. The scent is terribly strong and would give me a bad head ache. It did a good job of cleaning, but it always made me so nervous because of the very harsh cleaners that are in it. I guess Bleach is considered natural by some people, but I didn't want my two little girls around it and I didn't want our family breathing such nasty chemical. I recommend products such a Norwex as a safer, natural alternative to Clorox Clean-Up. It's a little bit more of a start-up cost, but it lasts forever and will save you tons of money on cleaning chemicals while improving your health. I cannot give Clorox Clean-up a great rating because of the harshness of this cleaner.

This is great to have on hand!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

I only use bleach from time to time, but when I do I usually use this Clorox bleach. It works great on countertops, in the bathroom and many other places. When I worked in a daycare years ago this is one of the products that I used a lot. There were many kids with a lot of germs and dirty hands. This cleaned the rooms well. My piece of advice for this is that I would wear clothes that you don't really care about when you clean with this. The smallest speck of this will leave bleach spots on your clothes or any other fabric that is around you. I find that this product works best in the kitchen and bathroom. This bleach spray is good for getting out stains. The other nice thing is that you don't have to do a lot of scrubbing. It gets things cleaned easily. All in all it is a good cleaner for many things. It is inexpensive and goes far. I would use this product again. I like this much better than using a big bottle of bleach. This works well.

This bleach spray works well at cleaning all around the house.

It was an okay scent. I don't know how good that you can make bleach smell though. It wasn't horrible. It was much better than other cleaner scents out there.

Great to keep handy.

from Ohio

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

I mainly use my "Clorox clean- up cleaner with bleach- fresh scent" in my bathroom, but it's great for just about anything. I use this cleaner to spray down the bath tub, sinks, counter tops, toilets and even the floor. Basically anything that needs a good cleaning, use this Clorox spray. It does not disappoint, you will have a clean sparkling bathroom once your done.
I love the fact that this spray has bleach in it, without actually having to use the liquid bleach. I myself, enjoy the bleach smell, but since I have pets and children I don't use it often. With this product you get a HINT of bleach but it's not overpowering. You still get the best clean like you do with regular bleach. This product works especially well with killing germs and breaking through tough soap scum. It is a fast working cleaner so it won't take you all day to clean (Which I LOVE). Give it a try, you'll be pretty satisfied.

The performance is great, it cleans as well as bleach without the tough bleach smell. It states that it kills up to 99.9 % of the germs so it's definitely a must to have this on hand during flu season and winter months.

Good bathroom cleaner

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

I like this cleaner for my bathrooms and for use in my kitchen when cleaning after cooking raw meat. Both instances I need bleach powered cleaning and this cleaner has bleach in it but is easy to use and not as risky as a bottle of bleach for spilling and ruining my clothes. I like this cleaner because I'm afraid of using straight bleach. This is easy to use bleach and not as intimidating. I use it in my bathroom to clean up after my three year old who is potty training. It really cleans the toilet thoroughly and you can smell the bleach afterwards so you are reminded that it's clean. It also works well on my bathroom countertops, sinks, faucets and bathtub. I like using it to disinfect after rinsing dirty items in the bathroom sink.

This has the distinct bleach smell and it is moderate to very strong but I like it because I know I have thoroughly cleaned since bleach is the best cleaner. Normally I wouldn't like a scent this strong but I do because it's bleach.

Kills the Germs!

from MI

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach is an excellent cleaner when you want something that will really kill the germs, and make everything fresh and clean again. The fresh scent is especially nice if you don't prefer the strong scent of bleach - I don't mind the smell of bleach, but the fresh scent really is nice and not too strong at all.

Now, I do think that this is a great product. I have used it on countertops after cooking with raw meat, eggs, etc. Or if the kitchen was just especially dirty. I have used it numerous times in the bathroom to clean the shower, sinks, toilet areas etc.

I always feel like after I use it everything is germ-free and SUPER clean, which I love.

BUT, it DOES contain bleach, which can be a negative sometimes. You just have to be really careful how you spray this. The spray can sort of splatter, so you really need to watch what you are doing in that respect, because you could potentially spread bleach to nearby items/fabrics - which could be potentially pretty bad.

Otherwise, when used with caution, it's a great product for providing a really deep-down clean that will kill everything it comes in contact with. I just am not completely in LOVE with the spray feature, but I do like the product.

Clorox Clean-up Cleanser with Bleach- Fresh Scent

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

This is one of the few clean up products I really love. I use this in the kitchen, the bathroom, the toilet, tile, bathtub, sink, you name it. I have tried lot's of other products but this one performs the best overall in my opinion.

In the bathroom where you can get soap scum and who knows what kind of buildup and unsightly stains. Just spray, let sit a few seconds and wipe. I almost don't have to do any scrubbing at all. Bathtub soap scum? Just spay this on and wipe it off. It leaves a very clean nicely scented surface. I would like to say that with this products like all cleaning products, read the label. This is a caustic chemical and it can burn your skin and cause damage to the eyes. You should use caution when using this.

Well it's got bleach in it so that's going to have an odor you may not like Clorox has found a way to remove and cover the odor of the bleach with something that smells a lot better. Yes, you can smell bleach. No, it's not an overpowering odor and has a fresh clean smell when wiped up.

Clorox Cleans Up

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent:

I have been purchasing and using Clorox Clean-up cleaner with bleach for many years. I like how it cleans and brightens grout and caulking. When I have difficulties with stains on tile grout or caulking this is one of the first cleaners that I turn to. I often spray it on and let it soak for awhile before scrubbing. For tough stains I will repeat the process of spraying and soaking until I get the desired results. I have found that it helps to air out the room when I am using any Clorox beach product due to the strong smell of the bleach. I like that they have added fragrances to the Clorox Clean-up cleaners so that the smell is nicer now. I recommend Clorox Clean-up cleaners to friends and family. It is handy to have at least one bottle of this cleaner to get tough stains out. I also think it is helpful for kitchen counters and sinks. My sink is white and so it is handy to have a bleach product to get it looking brighter.