Other General Household Cleaners:
All-Purpose Cleaners
Clorox
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent

I use this on everything I clean,love this cleaner knowing it's clean and does the job.....

Evansville in

Love the fresh scent

Love the powerful cleaning action this product has would definitely have on hand for household cleanup

Pilgrim, ky

true

A must have in ever house

I use this product for everything from my kitchen to my bathroom. This is a must have in my home at all times. It gets the job done at no questions asked. It's not too strong smelling for the kids but just enough to keep the house smelling and looking clean. I never have any issues that this product could not handle

Bakersfield CA

Clorox Clean!

This cleaner from Clorox works great. It comes in an easy trigger spray bottle. The cleaner can be used inside of the toilet, in the tub and in the sink, and it really removes dirt and grime with ease. Simply spray it on and let it sit there for a couple of minutes, and wipe with a sponge and water. Your bathroom is clean and sparkly and you're done with the job. I love the Clorox fresh scent that it has, because if you ask my opinion, it is this smell that is indicative that you have a clean home. I use this cleaner on a regular basis and am more than satisfied with the results. My bathroom is sparkly clean, and I did not have to put a lot of effort into it. That really rocks my world. It is safe to use on most types of materials, and I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. All in all this is a great product that everyone should use. Performance Cleans dirt and grime easily. Scent Nice, clean scent is left behind. It is a great smell to have that makes you feel proud of the work that you have accomplished.

Nashville, TN

true

Scent was way too strong for me

I'm not a big fan of this Clorox Clean Up Cleaner with Bleach Fresh Scent. It did a fine job cleaning my bathroom, but I could not stand the strong Bleach scent. It was very overpowering, and the chemical scent was very strong. You could pretty much smell this throughout my whole house by the time I was done cleaning. This product got rid of the dirt that was on my sink, but I think it cleaned just as well as any other product that smells much better! Performance This product cleaned my bathroom well, but I don't think it did any better of a job than some of the natural cleaners that don't have as harsh of a scent. Scent This Bleach scent is way too strong for me. I guess if you're someone who likes the Bleach scent you won't mind it, but I could barely finish cleaning my bathroom without having to leave the room because of the scent. This is not something I would buy again in the future just because of the scent.

Undisclosed

Good disinfecting cleaner

Clorox brand products are generally well-liked. Sometimes detergent and water is all you need to clean, but sometimes you need a good disinfectant. I like to clean the bathroom with a disinfectant, and Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach works quite well. The spray bottle allows you to conveniently dispense the product where you need it. It does gets a little sudsy, so I find I usually have to follow up with a water rinse, especially because I don't want bleach to be leftover. It may irritate the skin. I do find that if I don't wear gloves or don't wash my hands thoroughly after using the product that my skin does get irritated. The bleach scent can be quite strong, but doesn't linger. Clorox Clean-Up with Bleach is good for a variety of surfaces: counters, sinks, bathroom times, toilet, etc. It doesn't foam like some bathroom cleaners, and a bit of scrubbing is needed to remove soap scum. This product is best used for its disinfecting power.

Good cleaner

I am very picky about the cleaners I use because I am always worried about germs, especially now that I have two crawlers who like to put anything in their mouths. I like Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach mostly for the fact that it has bleach in it. Bleach is a safe way to clean children's toys and I am satisfied knowing that all the germs are killed. The thing I hate about it most is that this cleaner does not have a pleasant smell and the bleach smell is very noticeable (though it is less noticeable than bleach itself). It works very well for getting up stains and dried on messes. This is not my favorite cleaner though because it stinks and I use cleaners many times throughout the day. I would rather use something else that does not leave a bad chemical smell all day long. I do love that it comes in a spray bottle though because other cleaners I have to mix the solution myself and supply the spray bottle. Otherwise I make a big mess trying to get a paper towel wet with the cleaner and then clean up each small individual mess. I like this Clorox cleaner, but do not recommend it as anything other than occasional use or for bathtubs exclusively.

very harsh cleaner

Before our family switched to safer, more natural cleaners we used Clorox Clean-up Cleaner with Bleach -- Fresh Scent. We used it on counter tops in the kitchen and all over our bathroom: outside of the toilet, shower, counter tops and sink. The scent is terribly strong and would give me a bad head ache. It did a good job of cleaning, but it always made me so nervous because of the very harsh cleaners that are in it. I guess Bleach is considered natural by some people, but I didn't want my two little girls around it and I didn't want our family breathing such nasty chemical. I recommend products such a Norwex as a safer, natural alternative to Clorox Clean-Up. It's a little bit more of a start-up cost, but it lasts forever and will save you tons of money on cleaning chemicals while improving your health. I cannot give Clorox Clean-up a great rating because of the harshness of this cleaner.

Greer, SC

false

Great bathroom cleaner

This is a great bathroom cleaner because it cuts through soap scum, dirt, stains and toilet messes quickly and sanitizes all of these areas at the same time. I really like the bleach because I know I am getting the best clean. This cleaner allows me to quickly remove stains without needing to scrub a lot or respray and rewipe over and over. I also use it to clean the tile floor around the toilet when my toddler misses the toilet. The bleach does a great job of removing odors and removing the mess that causes the odor. I don't like how strong the smell is because it is an unnatural smell. I also use this cleaner after tailgating to clean my coolers because it quickly removes dirt and stains. Performance This is a strong cleaner that cleans deep with bleach and the clean smell lasts a long time. Scent The scent is very strong and smells like bleach so I always open the window or door when using it because otherwise it's too much for me.

true

A good cleaner to have for tough jobs!

I think that this Clorox cleaner does the job. I used to watch kids at a daycare and this was used everyday when I worked there to clean with. It was good for wiping down many surfaces. It does bleach clothes and material easily, so I would watch out for that. Otherwise it works great. It is good for taking out stains and killing all those germs hanging around. The scent isn't that great, but it is bleach so I wasn't expecting much in that area. It sprays out easily and is easy to use. I also use this at home. It works great in bathrooms and kitchens. I like that you don't have to do a bunch of scrubbing to get something clean. It doesn't take much work. You will want to wear gloves with this product though. All in all this is a great spray bleach. I would use this again. Performance This bleach spray works good on lots of surfaces and objects around the house. It does a good job of getting things really clean. Scent I don't like the smell, but it is bleach. It smells like bleach.

Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach - Fresh Scent