4.8
Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster

Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster

4.8

Great for stains!

I recently bought Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster in Original Scent. There was a great printable coupon and also a peelie if you bought the Clorox 2 you could get a free bottle of Clorox Bleach which may still be available. So far I really like it. My daughter had a white shirt that she had gotten stained up and after I used the Clorox 2 it all came out without being pre-treated or anything. I do think it smells kind of weird, but it is unnoticeable because you use it along with your regular detergent. I really love the fact that it is safe for all loads. It is used to make colors brighter and whites whiter instead of just one or the other. It also states it is safe for many garments labeled "Do not bleach", "No Chlorine Bleach", and "Color Safe Bleach" which is a great feature. Although you can always do a colorfastness test if you are unsure. Overall I am happy with the product!

Clorox 2 Stain Fighter - Not enough for tough stains

Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and color booster is not enough to fight touch stains in the wash.  This stain fighter does lift stains if you are willing to poor it directly on the stain and scrub it in to the fabric.  However, this method of applying stain fighters is much more time consuming than using a pre-treating spray on method.  My children wear light colored school uniforms and come home with many stains.  Pre-treating these stains is the only way to clean the fabric.  Therefore, I prefer to just use the spray on methods rather than pooring this stain fighter on the clothing.   Clorox 2 also claims to boost colors in your laundry.  I used Clorox 2 for several weeks and I did not notice any color boosting.  Loads washed with Clorox 2 faded the same as they did before I used this product.  Therefore, I don't believe this claim by Clorox 2.   I won't be purchasing Clorox 2 stain fighter and color booster anymore because I do not believe this product lives up to its claims.  I will stick with the spray-on pre-treatments.

Safe for every wash

from Moberly, MO

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

I have been using Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster for the last year or two. I use it in every wash whites, colors, and the clothes I think are delicate. I like that it comes in a scent I like as I get the Lavender scented soaps. The power and how well it works amazed me over the years. I received white shirts that were stained, I have used it as a pretreater, and my family has noticed a difference when I used it on the hospital gown I brought home from my surgery this year. While the stains in the white shirts are still there they are not as apparent as they were when I first got them. Pretreating even if it has dried over night has no match. The hospital gown's color may have not look brand new but it no longer looks faded or as stained. Out of all the Clorox products I have used this has beaten them all. Out of the other stain fighting products I have used this also has beaten them too.

Colox 2 Stain Fighter & Color Booster keeps the new in clothes

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

A busy family means tons of laundry each week and there is always a stain on something, especially the sport uniforms that I find are next to impossible to get out. I use to really dread checking over the uniforms as I knew they would need lots of scrubbing and if I missed something I would never be able to get it out once it had been through the dryer. Well guess what?. Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster Liquid Formula will change everything that you think you should do about a stain.. Not only can you use this product through the wash, you can actually pre-treat with it to remove those set-in stains that have been through the dryer. Clothes come out clean, fresh smelling and looking like new. It is a liquid so storage is a little more challenging for those of us with a small laundry but this product works wonders and have saved clothes from going to the rag bag more than once.

Saved money on clothes by using Clorox 2

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

I have been given boxes a hand-me-down clothes for my son. Most of these clothes have been through 4 babies previous to mine. One thing I know for sure, babies stain clothes. Many of these clothes are stained with spit-up and baby poo, or at the very least very dingy from previous use. I was a little saddned, and I did not really want to used clothes in this condition. Enter Clorox 2, I tried it on a whim and it is now an essential in my laundry room. I soak stained and dingy clothes overnight in a sink full of water with a cap full of Clorox 2, and then wash with another capful. If stains are very stubborn I treat with a little drizzle of Clorox 2 directly on the stain for about 5 minutes. Even dried in stains are no match for this product. The baby clothes come out looking bright and stain free, and I don't feel bad at all putting them on my little one.

It extends out of my baby clothes too. It has removed ketchup, mustard, blood and mud stains as well. My husband think I am the stain queen for getting the sweat ring out of his collered shirts. I could not be happier with this product.

The best stain remover!

from Monticello, MN

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

I happened to buy a bottle of this at some point and realized how much better it is than Tide stain remover and Shout. This stuff says to add it to every load which I normally would have thought was crazy but after using it, I add it to every load! I have two young children and this is way better at getting stains out! I don't use as much as recommended since it's really expensive, and even at that, it is a great product. It also says that it is a color booster and so I always put some in with my bright red towels. They definitely have faded some still so I don't think it is as great as a color booster. I used to try to pre-treat stains and let them soak, but with adding the Clorox 2, I no longer have to. I just dump about half the recommended amount in and wash the load on hot (for kids clothes) and they mostly come out without stains, which I feel is pretty good for my kids clothes since they're always getting them horribly dirty.

Laundry Boost

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

I have been using this product for over 20 years. I use clorox 2 in every wash, it really works wonderful as a stain fighter and color booster. I feel like my laundry is so much fresher because of this product.

It is a great additive to all laundry loads.

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

It is easy to use. You add it in the water while washer is filling. Then add regular detergentand then clothes. It is also a great pretreater for stains. It does a good job getting out stains while preserving colors. I have used it on all types and colors of fabrics.

Wonderful Boost of color

from Clover, SC

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

I was having problems with my washer not getting my clothes clean enough despite the same laundry detergent. I cleaned it and started using this product and my clothes look brand new thanks to the color boost. Very happy with this will be buying and using in every load of clothes from now on.

Clorox 2 stain fighter

from Morristown, TN

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

I was reluctant to try this product at first because I hate the smell of regular bleach but I finally gave in and bought a bottle and have absolutely fallen in love with it! My 5 year old little boy had so many clothes that I thought were ruined because of grass and dirt stains or food stains or a little of all three but I put some Clorox 2 in the washer with a load of those clothes let it sit for an hour or so and finished the cycle took them out to put them in the dryer and what did I find? clothes looking and smelling as fresh as if they'd never been stained at all! I never let my supply run out, I swear by it and recommend it every chance I get. Busy mom tested and approved!

Clorox 2 Stain Fighter - Not enough for tough stains

from Draper, UT

Clorox 2 Stain Fighter hits the spot

from South Lyon, MI

Comments about Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster:

Although I have used Clorox for my whites for over 30 years I was recently looking for a product to use on dark clothes to get stains out. I had found a stain on a top that I was not ready to get rid of but had no hopes in saving. I had used a pretreatment product on it but after washing it the stain was still there. While I was shopping I stumbled across the Clorox 2 stain fighter. After putting a small amount of the product on the stain I let it sit for about an hour and put it in the washer. I did not have high expectations but I was hopeful. At the risk of sounding like a commercial I could not believe my eyes the stain was completely gone. About a month later I had the opportunity to use it again. My niece had given a whole bunch of clothes for my grandson. I was discouraged to find that many of the outfits that I like had baby formula stains on them. Back in the days those were just tossed because nothing that we ever tried got them clean. Not this time though, I used the Clorox 2 stain fighter and every last one came clean. My grandson looks adorable and clean in his new handy me downs.