2.7
Home and Garden Websites
Cliq Studios Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry

Cliq Studios Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry

2.7

Finish quality is poor and bad customer service response.

Comments about Cliq Studios Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry:

Bad finish quality and no customer service support. They do not stand behind their product quality as they promote it on their website. Minimal standards to what that they hold themselves accountable.

Okay product but costly when designers and customer service lack

Comments about Cliq Studios Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry:

The Dayton maple caramel cabinets are okay. However, once you add the quality mishaps on cabinets, the returns with freight on customer and 20% restock fee, and reorders with shipping cost to customer to get what should have been to start with, it costs as much as other cabinet stores. No savings, the lag time to get replaced cabinets, and aggravation, made this a bad experience. The customer service is all but non existent and no shipment information is provided.

Cliq Studios is better quality and much cheaper than Home Depot

from South Pasadena, CA

Comments about Cliq Studios Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry:

I started my search at Home Depot and Lowes only to find out they charge a premium price for Kitchen Cabinets. Similar cabinets at www.cliqstudios.com cost at least 30% less. I even looked into RTA cabinets including IKEA but it takes 3-4 days to assemble the cabinets and it's such a hassle to line them up. I explored my options and it came down to www.cliqstudios.com & Cabinet Liquidators. I chose Cliq because they were more trustworthy and they have more elegant styles to choose from. No gimmicks, no games and Designers on Staff to help me throughout my design process and take care of my order need. I got a great looking kitchen with few upgrades and it still cost me less than Home Depot and Lowes. I saved enough money to buy my Appliances. I would recommend Cliq Studios to anyone who is looking to do a Kitchen Remodel. I purchased Carlton / Maple Caramel and I love the cabinets and also the price I paid. THANKS CLIQ!