Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams, Anti-Aging Moisturizers
Clinique
Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer

Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer

One of few products that work with my sensitive skin.

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

I have tried cheaper products and keep coming back to this one. If you have extremely sensitive skin, this is the product to try.

Absorption
Absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy sheen. Makeup applies nicely over it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No issues with clogging pores.

Best facial moisturizer I have tried. Comes in multiple formulas for oily, combination/normal and extremely dry. I use the extremely dry. I love that it also has such a high SPF, so no need for a separate sun block.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Clinique - Superdefense SPF 25 - love it!

from Fair Oaks, CA

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

Clinique - Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense MoisturizerI love this moisturizer - its excellent - gives me soft skin, I can be out in the sun and no damage is done to my face, being fair skinned we always have to take a hat in the blazing sun, not with this SPF 25 - it works all day - I don't wear any makeup - this cream keeps my skin tone even and beautiful.Skin's most complete defense against the visible signs of aging in a daily moisturizer. Arms it to fight the effects of emotional stress, which can damage skin with effects much like sun and pollution. Helps neutralize UVA and UVB.Love it - I would definitely recommend it to everyone who does not want to wear makeup but needs a little moisture to beautify and protect the skin.

Tried the rest, and sticking with this

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

I'm a sunscreen fiend.  Rain or shine, I have had sunscreen on my freckled face since 18.  Even when I lived in gloomy, cold Boston and the freckles had largely faded!  Now back in sunny Cal, my freckles came again into full bloom with the unrelenting sun.  Unfortunately, freckles begin to be suspiciously seen more as 'age spots' once you leave your 20s!!

So, I have been on a hunt for a day moisturizer tha helps to stave off the lines as well provide adequate sun protection.  Harder than it sounds!  I tried everything from Neutrogena w/Helioplex (which by the way is a wonderful choice as well and it's what I use for my hands, neck and decollete) to raiding the beauty counters at Bloomie's.  After many trials and errors, I am a believer in Clinque Superdefense SPF 25.  It's light but moisturizing for my on the dry side skin.   It absorbs quickly and my skin feels supple throughout the day.  It also does not have any fragrance which I like since I work in the health field.

Clinique Superdefense is a great every day lotion

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

Clinique Superdefense is a non-greasy, lightweight lotion with SPF 25 that is perfect for every day use. It keeps my skin moisturized but not greasy. It creates the perfect base to apply a lightweight foundation and powder.

If you are looking for a replacement for Clinique Oil Free Skin Texture lotion that was discontinued a few years ago, I would recommend Clinique Superdefense. I use the Dry Combination formula. Superdefense is better at moisturizing than the Skin Texture lotion but feels just as light on your skin.

If you are looking for a an everyday moisturizer that is less greasy and lighter than Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (the yellow lotion from the 3 step process), I would recommend Clinique Superdefense.

Clinique Superdefense is a GREAT moisturizer

from New Milford, NJ

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

I've used Clinique for years and absolutely love this moisturizer. I like that it comes in a version for combination/oily skin, which is great because it's able to moisturizer with overdoing it or clogging pores. It's cream texture that goes on smooth and soaks into your skin. It also has a bonus in that it contains SPF, which is a great added layer of protection to keep your skin looking young. It never feels heavy on my face, and has never given me any allergic reactions, either. It can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it once you find that product you can't live without. To help make up for the high cost I usually buy it during Clinique Bonus Time, so at least you get some freebies. Overall, it's a wonderful moisturizer and I'll continue to use it as long as they make it!

Greasy and burns eyes

from New York, NY

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

I don't know why everyone loves this product so much. I hate it. It burns my eyes (I know not to put it near my eyes, but it's so greasy, it always manages to trickle down to them). I'm lucky enough to have normal skin, but as a smoker, I worry that's gonna dry my skin out, so I got the one for Dry to Very Dry skin, maybe that's why it's so greasy. literally, I can peel the grease off my face after about 3 hours. it's gross. maybe the Dry Combination one will be better. I'll try it again next summer and if it works, I'll retract my statement here but until then, my opinion stands, it sucks. worst moisturizer ever, which I'm surprised by, b/c Clinique usually has GOOD products. The ONLY good thing I can think of about it is it provides SPF25, which is why I bought it. I'm not 1 to complain about price, b/c I'm willing to pay for good quality, but in this case, NOT WORTH IT!!!

Clinique SuperDefense: thick and rich with spf coverage

from Boston, MA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

This Clinique SuperDefense with SPF 25 is a great cream for daytime. I used it throughout the spring and summer, and the spf coverage was fabulous. I am very fair skinned and burn easily, but this cream protected my face on the sunniest of days. It is quite rich and thick, and doesn't absorb as quickly or thoroughly as a moisturizer. I only wear a tiny bit of makeup on my cheeks to hide my redness, but this cream might get in the way of a heavier foundation. I didn't use this on the most hot and humid of the summer days, because it was just a little too heavy. But I can't wait to use this through the harsh winter months when the wind and dry air wreck havoc on my skin. It has a light scent to it, which is pleasant and not overpowering, and it dissipates fairly quickly. It is a little bit pricey, but if you time your purchase around Clinique bonus time, you should be able to get the nice giveaway with purchase.

Truly changed my skin--in all the best ways

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

Two years ago, I was disappointed to be in my late twenties and still battling blemishes on a regular basis. Then my sister in law gave me some Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 to try instead of my usual facial moisturizer. Within a few weeks, I noticed my blemishes had cleared up. Six months later, it occurred to me I'd had almost no blemishes at all in that time period, which was very unusual. I told my sister in law, a hairstylist, about it, and she informed me that sometimes the moisturizer makes all the difference. I thought I had an oily t-zone, but it turns out I probably have dry skin that just wasn't being moisturized enough and was overcompensating with oil production, causing my blemishes. I have been using this product ever since and my skin has never looked better. It works for me during the humid Minnesota summers and our very dry winters. This product is expensive, but I find that if I just make sure to use a small amount (and that is all I need) every morning or as needed, one container can last me six months. I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER and though I'm normally a coupon clipper, I am never going back.

Clinique Superdefense with SPF 25 Reallly Does Work; wrinklefree

from Cape May Court House, NJ

Comments about Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer:

Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 really does work.  In a matter of days I have found the difference in my skin to be extraordinary.  I have tried many expensive and inexpensive products that are "supposed" to help with the aging process and minimize wrinkles and have really found nothing to work.  That is until I tried Clinque Superdefense SPF 25.  I was hesitatant because as I said I have tried many products.  So to spend money on yet another product was a stretch for me.  But I have enjoyed other Clinque products and thought I would give this one a shot when I recieved a sample of it with other Clinque products I purchased..  Well I am glad I recieved that sample.  When it was finished, which was within a couple of days. I went to my local beauty counter and purchased a full size container of Superdefense.  I put it on every evening when I go to sleep, along with Clinque eye cream and wake up smoothier, almost wrinkle free skin.  I definately have seen a difference and will not let myself run out of this product.;  Bravo Clinque.