3.9
Clinique
Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara

3.9

This product is definitely worth the money!

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

Although Clinique is an expensive brand, it certainly delivers what it promises. My lashes curled even without a lash curler, although I liked the effect of using the curler beforehand anyway. Plus, Clinique uses trustworthy ingredients and doesn't test on animals. This is definitely a high-quality product.

The formula gave my lashes a slight curl immediately after applying, and didn't crumble when the mascara dried. I only needed one coat to get a curled effect. I like my lashes with more volume and length, so I use one coat of my favorite mascara under this one to get the best effect. The product lasts a long time, too, so the curl doesn't fall out during the day.

Ease of Application
It's super easy to apply and doesn't clump or crumble. I use it over another brand of mascara and it still makes my lashes look naturally curly. It's a little difficult to wash off with just plain water, even if I don't wear any other mascara underneath the product. I just use eye make-up remover and it comes off easily, though.

• Ease of Application:

Clumps!

from Elk Grove, CA

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

I usually use the high impact mascara, but last time I purchased a new tube I accidentally grabbed the high impact curling mascara. Now, while it does make my lashes curl and look longer, it clumps really bad. I am too cheap to not use it up, but next time I will pay more attention and make sure I grab the regular high impact mascara.

Hard to apply, but once it's on, it looks pretty good

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

I love mascara and have tried lots of different varieties, including both drugstore and department store brands. I've found that, in general, department store brands are usually no better than drugstore brands. This is definitely the case with Clinique's High Impact Curling Mascara.

From day one, this mascara has been too runny and goopy for my taste. It makes it really hard to apply quickly. I try to get as much of the product off the brush as possible, but it still goes on just too messy. This usually results in clumps on my lashes and smudges on my lash line, and combing out the clumps results in more smudges since the mascara stays wet for a while. So basically, it's hard to apply.

Once it's on, combed out, and dry, it looks good. It does help with curling and length. But it is no better than mascaras that cost almost half as much.

Another thing is that it is not easy to remove. By the end of the day, I usually have some flecks of the dried product underneath/at the corners of my eyes. Clinique's siite says this is "easily remove with warm water" mascara, and that's just not true. I use a soap that removes all my other makeup, with warm water, and I still have mascara residue in the morning. It does not come off easily.

So, if you're willing to put up with the hard application and removal, this mascara isn't bad. But in my opinion, it's not worth the extra money.

It really works!

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

Unlike most mascaras that clump, this one spreads your lashes to make each individual lash longer and curl more. I love it and it is the only mascara that I can use. This is because sometimes I get weird rashes around my eyes after removing mascara which causes irritation from the ingrediatients. Clinique is great for people with sensitive skin as I've never had a problem from it. I can make my eyelashes about twice as long as they are, which is necessary because they're pretty short. When you do remove it, it doesn't just disippate into a solute, but becomes kinda gooey, which is good because it comes off better without running all over your face. Besides the price, there is no negative aspects of this product from my experience and it comes in a variety of shades, but I find myself liking black the best. Give it a try and see what you think! This is the perfect mascara for just about anyone.

Clinque Mascara-no better then the average

from Kaysville, UT

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

I have been using this mascara for about six months now.  It is not my favorite mascara, but it isn't the worst mascara either.  After a little while, it did start to get clumpy and goopy.  I learned a trick to help solve that problem.  Run the tube of mascara under a hot water for about a minute and then apply the mascara to the eyes.

I don't like the curve shape because it makes it harder to catch the lashes on the edges of the eye.  If you are looking to get an amazing curl, you cannot depend on this brush alone.

I also don't feel like it separates each individual eyelash either.  It tends to clump them together, not bad enough that it bothers me, but I've used other brands that really separate each lash.  I prefer that look.

Overall, it is not any better then grocery store mascara.  If you are going to spend the money for a higher end mascara, go with another brand.  You can get these same results from any grocery store brand and save money in the process.

Favorite Mascara

from West Linn, OR

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara is my favorite mascara.  I have tried many department store brands, but have loved this one since the day it came out.  I received the first one I tried as a sample in a gift with purchase from Nordstrom.  After using it for a week I had to go buy more.  I have used both the black and black/brown colors and prefer the black for definition.

The application is easy and the tube of mascara seems to last for quite some time.  I wasn't sure about the brush when I first opened it because it was different from anything I had ever used before.  The brush is curled, which gives the lifting and curling effect.  There is a little natural curl to my lashes and this mascara just enhances the curl and really opens up my eyes.  It smoothly and evenly coats the lashes.  I love the length and look it gives and receive several compliments on my eyes when I wear this.

Pretty good mascara without clumps

from Cupertino, CA

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

So basically, I like the clinique make-up collection, especially the mascaras.  Personally, I enjoy the look of the mascara on my lighter colored eye lashes and it gives my eyes a deeper, and more standing out appearance.  It doesn't form clumps which is always a plus, and it's more easily removed than several of the waterproof mascaras which allows me to use the mascara with more convenience.  Personally, I didn't think that there would be that much of a difference between expensive and drug store brand mascaras, but apparently there are.  The clinique curling mascara, however, doesn't actually do much to make my eyelashes seem any longer, perhaps my eyelashes are too short, but they give it a nice color. I would personally recommend this mascara, but I'm hoping to see better results and more products in the clinique line. Try it out yourself and see if it's the right mascara for you. :]

curled

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara:

great mascara I have ever tried...curls...lifts...and gives ya the look of celebrity lashes without all the fuss.  brings out ya eyes and the brush is curved...first time using a curved lash brush and love it...easy to apply and formed to get the inner eye lashes curled too.