Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Invisible Light 0.5oz

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Invisible Light 0.5oz

Absolute waste

Comments about Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Invisible Light 0.5oz:

Expensive. Wasteful. These two words briefly sum up how I feel about the pore minimizer from clinique. I bought this product hoping to shrink the pores that I have ttrouble with on my cheeks near my nose. I don't have any trouble with acne or breakouts in general, I just wanted help with my large visible pores.

I had heard about this from one of the sales associates when I was asking about a pore filler that you can use under foundation to minimize the pores seen when wearing a foundation. This product I love, it is nothing like the nightly lotion that I am reviewing right now.

I applied this to a clean face before bed every night as the directions stated and the sales associated recommended. After 2 weeks I was very frustrated that I had no visible results, but decided to continue for four weeks. After no results in four weeks, I completely stopped using this product. It sits in a drawer unused by anyone. I don't even want to give it away and have someone feel as dissapointed as I did after purchasing it.

I'm not sure how others feel about this product, but if you ask me, it is an absolute waste of money for a completely ineffective product.

Did not work at all

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Clinique Pore Minimizer worked for a while...what happened?

from Mill Valley, CA

Comments about Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Invisible Light 0.5oz:

When I had my makeup done for my wedding day at the Clinique counter, the woman who did my makeup used this to fill in all of my very-visible pores. It did wonders! I was shocked to see how quickly my pores absorbed up the pore minimizer and shrunk. However, when I bought this to use at home, I did not see that difference at all. It makes me wonder if it only works if it is used with other Clinique products. The lady had primed my skin with all sorts of Clinique products, so perhaps that is why the product worked so well inside the store. At home, I use L'Oreal foundation and only Clinique powder. When I use this minimizer, I don't feel like I see any difference. My pores still are very much visible, and while it goes on smoothly (I love the way it feels) I feel like it's not doing anything for my face. Like I said, it probably only works in conjunction with other Clinique products. If I had the money to spend on that, I would..but until then... guess I'm stuck with huge pores!

WOuld be PERFECT for its purpose, IF it was oil free

from Shirley, NY

Comments about Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Invisible Light 0.5oz:

I swore by this product by Clinique- Clinique Pore Minimizer Perfector- . Covers your enlarged pores PERFECTLY.  Great concept, but its NOT NOT NOT Oill- Free and those with enlarged pores, have oily skin, tend to have / be prone to acne breakouts, but meanwhile its actually clogging your pores.  Why would a person with enlarged pores and oily skin want to add more oil to their face? By the end of the day my face was VERY oily and disgusting from it.  Hence defeating the whole point of this product.

Only using it a few days a week, but then soon noticed I started getting acne cysts around the areas I applied the Clinique Pore Minimizer Perfector. It would THEE Perfect pore cover up make-up if they made it oil-free.  Im soooooooo disappointed I cant use this anymore.  Although I may be and there if I have a special occasion, that might be worth the nasty cyst it will induces in the days to follow, because it really covers that well.  But until its oil free, its not a staple.