Other Lips:

Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink

Great Moisturizing Lipstick!

from Woodburn, OR

Comments about Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink:

I love Cliniques Bamboo Pink lipstick. It's a great color for lots of skin tones and it's very moisturizing.  It's my go to color in the summer. It has a frost or shimmer to it also that I like. Clinique is a good brand that I trust.

Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink:

Can I just say, I love this metal lipstick container.  Ok, now that I got that out of the way, Long Last is true (...but no lipstick can really stay more than a couple hours!)  Soft shine, yes, check, love that.  Bamboo Pink, now one of my favorite colors.  Clinique, the best part of all.  In the name should also be, softening, because it totally softens my lips, my boyfriend says so.  It's too much money!!!  But what are you gonna do, beauty costs!

Clinique lipstick is great, and Bamboo Pink is an amazing color!

from Asheville, NC

Comments about Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink:

This is a little pricey, but it was a gift from my grandmother, so I thought I'd give it a try. This is the perfect lipstick! It goes on nicely, and lasts a long time, and the color is absolutely amazingly perfect. Honestly, I think it could be perfect for all skin tones; subtle, but really lovely, with a nice shimmer to it. If you can afford a bit of a splurge, try it!

Clinique Bamboo Pink-my absolute favorite!

from Provo, UT

Comments about Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink:

Clinique Bamboo Pink lipstick is my absolute favorite lipstick!  I just love the color and it's got kind of a shimmer to it.  It's got a darker tone to it, that makes me wonder if it wouldn't be perfect for all skin types.  When I went and asked for it at the counter the consultant said, "Oh, yeah, that one."  So it must be pretty popular.  I'm glad that more women have discovered how wonderful it is.  It's mosturizing.  It lasts a long time.  And I love it because it doesn't make my lips all goopy like some lip glosses do.  My husband appreciates that when we're kissing. :)  You have to be careful when putting it on.  Only roll it out a little bit, enough to put it on.  I rolled out the whole thing once and tried to put it on and it broke off.  It could've been hot too.  Anyway, I've had to learn from my mistakes.  You won't be disappointed with this lipstick.  Some lipsticks I think, "Oh, I don't quite like the color," but the color of this one I absolutely love!

Longtime favorite, smooth, moisturizing, Clinique wins again!

from Ashland, KY

Comments about Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink:

I love this lipstick! Whenever I need a nice pink shade without being too bright, this one does this trick. Soft, goes on smooth, lasts a long time while moisturizing and giving just the perfect amount of shine to my lips. This lipstick always leaves my lips feeling better after wearing it than they did before application. The only way it could be any better would be to include some serious sun protection. While it is not as expensive as some other lipsticks, I do sometimes wish it would have a little lower cost like some drugstore brands.

Bamboo Pink is my favorite color!

from Eastman, GA

Comments about Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick Bamboo Pink:

When I first tried this color/type of lipstick in a Clinique bonus, I was hooked!  It's pink, but has a slightly darker tone to it that I believe would work with any skin tone.  It compliments many shades of shadow/blush.