Other Women's Perfumes:
Clinique Happy Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume

Pros

Cons

Come on, get Happy! Fragrance that stays in my personal space.

***Quick View: ***I am SUPER picky about fragrances because some give me headaches and others cause my allergies to kick in and others just plain don't represent ME which is what I feel a fragrance should do. I tend to stay with light, fresh or fruity scents but **Clinique Happy Perfume**, although somewhat floral, is actually one of my favorites lately!

***My Take on Clinique Happy Perfume***

This fragrance is both fruity and floral. The key to the scent is that it is subtle. It isn't overwhelming and in your face. The first spray starts out strong but then the scent dies down and just lingers subtly. The citrus notes make this a sunny fragrance while the Hawaiian flowers give it femininity and a nice, fresh flagrance. I don't really think of **Clinique Happy Perfume** as floral although it has floral notes. The combination makes it, well, happy!

This perfume can be layered for stronger scent and longer wear. Clinque sells body lotions and other products in their signature scent. I tend not to layer this. I will just spray a few pulse points and am good to go. I don't sneeze or get a pounding headache when I wear this and I get compliments! People seem to interpret the scent in different ways. One person said they loved how fresh my fragrance was while another said they loved how tropical it was. There is no suntan lotion or coconut smell so I don't get why they thought of the tropics but it IS a sunny scent.

This fragrance is for daytime casual use but I wear it whenever I want. i don't go by any charts or rules with fragrance. If I like it, I will wear it anytime I want. This isn't my favorite perfume but it certainly is one of my top five or six. I usually stick with body splashes that have just one note so to get me to wear an actual perfume, it must be pretty darn fresh and subtle.

***My Viewpoint***

**Clinique Happy Perfume** comes in a few different sizes and is reasonably priced for flagrance. It lasts quite a while on my skin, about six to seven hours. I like that it is subtle yet still there and people can smell it but aren't knocked down by the sent. I hate when I stand next to someone who reeks of perfume or cologne. It's like they are invading my space with their choice of scent which usually isn't MY choice. **Clinique Happy Perfume **stays in my space and makes people lean in a little to get a whiff. ***4 stars.***

Very pretty scent

I have been a user of Clinique Happy for about 5 years. I use it for my daily perfume. Ir has a very nice light flowery smell. It is not too strong. I do wish it would last longer. It is a nice perfume to use at work, I do not get those "smell sensitive" people complaining.bleiv

I like a variety of Clinique's products. I think it is a high quality brand. This perfume is no less. I believe this is a scent that all ages can use. I think it's a very pretty scent that can be used for all occasions from just a normal errand running day to a night on the town. I like the compliments I get from people while I am wearing it. Most people, women anyway, at first think it is just a body mist. I have never used the accompaning lotions, soaps, etc. I believe the perfume is all you need. Although it may be kind of expensive to use for certain daily activites, I use it until it is gone. And then I usually ask for some for Christmas or birthday presents. This is a great perfume for all ages. It is not over powering, but light and airy.

A little goes a long way

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

Clinique Happy has been my go to fragrance for about 10 years now. And it still smells just as good. That tells a lot about the quality that they are still able to sale the same version for this long. I love the smell! It is fresh- like a citrus and floral combination, and can definitely be wore everyday- that is how light it is. Overall, just a couple sprays will go a long way and not overpower. It is fairly affordable compared to other brands as well. Definitely worth a try.

One of my favorites!!

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

The Clinique happy perfume is one of the best perfumes on the market. It smells fresh and a little tangy and it's fragrance sees to please everyone. I get compliments every time I wear it!! The fragrance is not too overpowering or musky or anything like that, but it is not so light that you cannot even smell it. It is great!!

My favorite perfume ever!

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

I fell in love with this perfume years ago! Everyone know it is the perfect gift for me! A light citrus smell that will last you but not be to over powering! You can wear it anywhere! I was beyond happy when they came out with the roller stick! I keep it in my purse and can reapply if needed while out!

It smells like a gift from above!

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

I like the men's and women's fragrance of this perfume! They smell so fresh and clean and not over powering. One squirt will last the whole day, so the bottle will last a long time! It is affordable, so go and get a sample and enjoy your new favorite perfume.

This is my favorite fragrance for a normal, casual day

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

I love this fragrance. I am a happy, optimistic person and this fragrance definitely fits my mood.
I also have a love for things that smell like citrus. Oranges and whatnot. I'm not sure if this perfume actually has any orange blossom or zest in it, but it evokes that same feeling in me.
When I put the fragrance on, it doesn't smell really bad at first. A lot of perfumes end up smelling ridiculous when I first put it on, then they mellow out and smell decent after like 5 minutes. Not so with Happy. It smells good from the first time I put it on.
I've had this bottle sitting around my house for about 3 years now and it still smells just as, dare I say it? Happy.

My signature Perfume!

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

I've been wearing Clinique Happy for years now and now matter how many other perfumes I "try", I keep coming back to this one. The scent is fresh and clean and crisp with a citrusy undertone. Its not over powering at all and I get asked what scent I'm wearing everytime I wear it. Especially by the opposite sex. People LOVE it! My husband and I both suffer from allergies and we arent even the slightest bit allergic to it. Its wonderful!

I am happy when I wear happy

from Carl Junction, MO

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

I love Happy. I wear it daily, and often layer it with the body wash and lotion as well. Almost daily someone asks me what I am wearing. It doesn't last me my entire twelve hour shift which is sad, but I really love the scent of it, and the way it mixes with my chemistry. I always ask for Happy for my birthday, and the big bottle gets me through a year, wearing it daily.

My Signature Scent.

from Enterprise, AL

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

This scent makes me feel Happy whenever I wear it. The smell is light, airy and genuine. It has a soft after scent when you walk away, I am told, it keeps the people thinking about you. I hardly ever change scents but when I put this one on at the department store I knew it was my new Signature Scent, and purchased it immediately, that was four years ago, and nothing has topped it yet. I do enjoy Happy Heart and Happy to Be, but not as much as Happy. Enjoy and be Happy.

Makes Me Happy

from Maxton, NC

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

I have been wearing this for 7 years now and I love it just as much as I did when I first started wearing it. I don't know why but I am happy when I am wearing it. When someone askks me what I'm wearing and I say Happy I can't help but smile. If you have to get a small bottle you need to try this.

Clinique Happy Makes Me Happy!

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about Clinique Happy Perfume:

I'm in love with Clinique Happy perfume. It is a high quality perfume and is by far one of my most favorites ever made. The scent is divine - to me it smells like it has sweet notes, soft citrus notes, clean linen like notes, sea breeze notes - all rolled up into one delicious scent. It's very feminine. It's not an overbearing perfume - I hate those kinds - it's just perfect in scent and lasts awhile. The bottle sprays evenly and doesn't put out too much. They got the name right on this one - when you smell it it will definitely lift your mood instantly and you'll feel so happy. I love perfumes that lift your spirit - I just love perfumes! This one would be the perfect gift this year for your wife or girlfriend - and you'll love the way she smells. I wouldn't mind getting this as a gift this year myself :) It would make a great stocking stuffer as well. It's worth the price - you get what you pay for and with this one you are paying for quality!