Other Women's Perfumes:

Clinique Happy In Bloom

This smells awesome!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Clinique Happy In Bloom:

Of all the Clinique fragrances, this is by far my favorite.  I have purchased it twice so far and have been very pleased with it.  The fragrance isn't too strong or overpowering but not too weak that you can't tell you have it on either.  It has a nice, light floral fragrance to it, not as citrus smelling as the traditional Clinique Happy.  I have noticed that it doesn't seem to always be available, I think it must be seasonal.

Lightweight fruit infused smelling fragrance

from Merrillville, IN

Comments about Clinique Happy In Bloom:

The Clinique Happy In Bloom fragrance is at my top 3 list of overall favorite fragrances EVER! It has just the right mix of a fruit based fragrance without smelling citrusy.  It's blended with a subtle hint of floral scent without being overpowering.  The combination of that leaves you with a clean, crisp, lightweight scent that lasts all day, but doesn't overpower.  It really reminds me of spring and summer and I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance.  I guess the best way to describe it is if you mixed the Clinique Happy fragrance with the Clinique Happy Heart fragrance. The sad thing is that it's a limited fragrance from Clinique and only comes out once a year around the spring (think Mother's Day.)  Just so I can make the most of my fragrance, I use a non-scented body moisturizer first then I spritz a bit of the perfume.  This not only makes you use even less of your favorite perfume, but it also keeps your fragrance clinging to you for a longer all day wear!