Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Clinique
Clinique Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Clinique Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Great choice for a gentle face scrub

Comments about Clinique Exfoliating Facial Scrub:

I have been using this product for over 5 years and still repurchase it regularly. I have very sensitive skin that also tends to be rather dry, so I love how gentle this facial scrub is on my skin. It doesn't dry it out at all, or cause any bad reactions. I use this face scrub multiple times a week and find that it does a wonderful job of removing dead skin and general exfoliation. This isn't a super deep pore penetrating face scrub, but for an every day scrub, I think it works so well. It is a little bit more pricy than drugstore brands, but it is very long lasting and worth it in my opinion. It has a pleasant smell, nothing overpowering or annoying. It has a nice creamy texture and I like the little beads, it feels great on the skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and super clean! I notice great results when using tho product and highly recommend it if you are looking to purchase a gentle daily scrub.

• Ease of Application:

Great Heavy-Duty Scrub!

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Clinique Exfoliating Facial Scrub:

I really love Clinique's Exfoliating Facial Sccrub. It is a really nice heavy duty scrub. I purchased this because I noticed my pores were looking large and a little bit of an uneven skin tone. The clinique saleswoman recommended this over a mask. It has really big granuals which I think feels really good (I have heard other people do not like it though). After I use this exfoliator my skin feels so soft and clean. I also can see that my pores look smaller. It is also easier to do extractions after using this scrub. Since it is such a heavy duty scrub, you can only use it once or twice a week. I still like it better than the 7 day scrub because I just feel it works so much better. It is also important to remember to moisturize after exfoliating since it can really dry out your skin. Just use a little bit of this and gently scrub in small circles and you can have soft and clearer skin as well.

Clinique Exfoliating Facial Scrub cleans my skin without drying

from Newark, DE

Comments about Clinique Exfoliating Facial Scrub:

Clinique Exfoliating facial scrub cleans my skin without drying it out or leaving it red and splotchy.  It has smoothed out my skin tone and has reduced my acne flare ups and I am a woman in her 40's that is still dealing with acne issues.  I do not get a tight feeling from the product but a clean a refreshed feeling.  Also a little goes a long way with this product!