Other Eyeshadows:
Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades

Pros

Cons

Clinique Colour Surge is AMAZING!

I got this trio as a gift with a purchase of another product and I'm glad I did.  I generally don't try new types of eyeshadows since I am a creature of habit and stick to what works but I can now add another product to that list.  I love the look, feel and texture of this intense trio.  It goes on smooth and even and blends so well that I can put it on with ease.  There isn't really much to do once you apply the base and put on the lid color although I would recommend dipping the eyeliner brush in a bit of water to increase the intenstity of it's color.  I love the color of the liner with it's deep chocolate brown glitter.  As I wear it throughout the day, it tends to blend with the warmth of my eyes and it then appears to be smokey and sexy.  It's perfect for my large brown eyes and long lashes!  Iwas genuinely surprised at how well this eyeshadow trio works.  I will purchase the individual colors when I run out.

Sandy

It creases

This eye shadow was not all that great. The colors themselvves were pretty, but it left some pretty bad creases after only about one or so hours! It did not help when I tried applying foundation, primer, or powder under the eye shadow. If I could get this same colors, but with a consitency that can last through any weather, than this eye shawdow would be awesome. I must admit I live where the weather can get extremely hot, up to about 100 degrees in fact. So maybe someone in a cooler climate will have better luck with this eye shadow. Either that, or a person who stays indoors all day long with the air conditioner blowing. The ingredients are not all that great for the skin on top of it all. I love the idea of it being a trio set though, because I can chose I different color to suit my mood or outfit. Maybe if this eye shawod contained less moisutizing ingredients would it be able to stand up to the heat? Give it a try, but don't expect too much as far as staying power goes.

Best eyeshadows!!

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

I love the Clinique colour surge eyeshadow trio. I have this eyeshadow trio in a lot of different colors and shades. It is great because the three shades compliment each other and it provides you with a color for all over, lid, and crease. The eyeshadow will stay on all day, even without using a primer. I recommend this.

A subtle color surge for my eyes

from Houston, TX

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

Clinique is one of my favorite skin care lines so I'm always happy to see my "free gift with purchase." My last "freebie" was the Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio.

I loved the case that had all three colors in it. I'm not a big make up wearer but sometimes I do like to do the whole deal. This made my choices and application easy.

All three colors in one palette, even making sure to give you more of the color you may use the most (most eye shadows give you the same amount of each color) a built in mirror and two sided applicator (sponge and brush) makes application a breeze.

I liked the colors to choose from and well as the long lasting color that actually stayed on my eyelids. It came off easily with my Ponds wipes, but not smudging if I rubbed my eyes.

Overall, a really great eyeshadow and one I'd use again. But it is a little expensive, but will last a long time for someone like me.

Stays on all day!

from Jacksonvilleonville, FL

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

I have just tried Clinique's new trio eye shadows.  They are fantastic!  I am a person who is allergic to almost all eye makeups and have had a hard time finding one that I don't have a reaction to.  I recently tried Clinique's eyeshadows and have had no problems.  There are a variety of great colors and each eyeshadow comes with three up to five colors on a pallate that compliment each other.  You can use all the colors at once or mix and match to get the look you want.  The best part is that the eye makeup stays on all day without rubbing off at the end of the day!

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio is ok i

from North Charleston, SC

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

so i just started really getting into makeup my daughters are always buying me makeup this is my first clinique item that i tried so far.my daughter had gotten me clinique colour surge eyeshadow trio in a color called 04 totally neutral.the clinique color surge eyeshadow trio come with a brush and a spong tip on the other side wich is a good idea so you dont have to carry so many brushes with you.in the clinique colour surge eyeshadow trio in 04 totally neutral your first color is the biggest one wich is a light ivory beige color the next two are small you get like a olive color and the next color looks like a khaki color. when i put these eyeshadows they do not stay on that long and there is some fall out i was told to use a primer first to stop that.i do like all the colors and switch them up some times and use the dark colors on my lids. i dont know if i will buy any other colors from clinque but i do like this one and especially for the brush

Color Surge is a great Value

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

I usually do not buy department store eye shadows but took advantage of the bonus gift that was being offered with purchase. Clinique is well known for offering a gift with purchase and that sweetens the deal. I thought the palette of colors were great and seemed to compliment most skin tones. It was so easy to use and I do not this it creased when I used it. The size makes in last and makes it a good value. I feel like a pro when I use this palette and like it is a nice splurge. My only complaint is without a bonus it could be considered a pricey. You could get quite a few Revlon eye shadows for the price of one of these. If you would like a nice treat for yourself then give this a try and enjoy the benefits it offers!

Doesn't bother my eyes!

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

I first tried Clinique eye shadow in a gift with purchase set and have been hooked ever since! I am particularly fond of the Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio because they match the colors perfectly. You can do just a basic look or use all of the colors to create a more dramatic looking eye. One of the main reasons I like Clinique eyeshadow so much is because the products are hypoallergenic and do not bother my eyes. I have tried so many different brands that have irritated my skin and eyes and this is the one does not give me any problems at all. It applies very smoothly and does not crease after wearing it all day. I use a Clinique Eyeshadow Base underneath so that it stays on longer and the color is very even. Love Clinique!

Clinique Eyeshadows are so pigmented!

from Kirkland, WA

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

Now I only own 1 quad, but if I had the money to spare I would have many more! Yes, this is to say that they are a bit pricey but they are worth it for sure. Since the trio I own is filled with natural colors, I can just pop it into my purse and go. I don't need anything else for the day and touchups are right at hand. The pigmentation of these shadows are amazing as well. After swatching them on the back of my hand, I knew I had to pick them up. I have a big problem with finding eyeshadows that are pigmented enough. These shadows blend easily and the colors in each trio coordinate well with each other. I like how one shadow is bigger than the other two because that shadow usually gets used more since it's the primary lid color. The others can be used for the crease and you can get a very natural or very dramatic look from the same trio.

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio's are Outstanding colors

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

I had my first experience with Clinique Colour Surge Eyesadow Trio when I purchased one for a Christmas gift for a friend. It was the only eyeshadow that she uses. Not long after that, I received one for myself. I have to say that it is awesome. Not only are the colors already put together for you, the quality of the eyeshadows are top of the line. They wear well all day, no caking or getting into creases. I was very impressed. The wand is top quality also. I would definetely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a eyeshadow that they don't have to worry about. You don't need to put any thought into blending colors and decide what color goes with what...they do it all for you. I also liked the case the eyeshadows came in. Very nice looking. Not only are they easy to use, they will look great on you. As with everything Clinique, you may pay a little more, but in the long run, their products are worth the price! You're worth it!

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio is Superb!

from Essex Junction, VT

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

I have become a huge fan of Clinique products! I love this Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio! It is one of the newest additions to my makeup bag. It goes on smooth, lasts all day and it's great color! I also love the applicators, they give you one that is great for using the shadow as eyeliner, not just the standard applicator! I received my first set as a freebee after meeting requirements on another purchase of their products. I love how generous they are with there freebees! Now I love it, there will be no going back! It is defenantly worth the cost, it last a very long time and it is great quality! You can compare it with what you are using, but you will find that there is no going back! The Clinique Clour Surge Eyeshadow Trio also gives you instructions on how to layer you eyes in the right order for the right look. It has easy to follow instructions to get the correct look for your three colors. I think that it's great product, great quality and great color! I love, love, love it, trio times over!

A great shadow kit

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio - All Shades:

I love this shadow kit! For my brown eyes, purple fits so well and makes my eyes pop, but this is also great for a subtle day look as welll, like for work or hanging out with friends. I am a big fan of eye make up so i spend a lot of time during the day doing my eyes. This shadow kit is small and compact so it fits perfectly in my purse because i hate lugging around a large amount of crap, only the essentials! And yes, this is an essential for me. It is a bit on the pricey side but it lasts all day, especially under a nice primer which i use anyway. I love the colors and it doesn't crease or fade. The color goes on smoothly and I don't have to use a lot to get a very deep color. I have noticed however that my when using a make up brush, some flakes land under my eyes but it's easily removed and it helps to put on foundation after applying the shadow first. Also, it goes on great with a wet applicator for a more intense effect.