Other Eyeshadows:
Clinique
Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo - Sparkling Sage/French Vanilla

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo - Sparkling Sage/French Vanilla

I love the French Vanilla

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo - Sparkling Sage/French Vanilla:

I received this sample when I made a qualifying purchase at Clinique, and I've been using it ever since!
I love eyeshadow, and enjoy creating smokey eye looks as well as gentler color schemes. When I saw the French Vanilla eyeshadow, I knew that I had to try it!
Although I admit that I don't really like the Sparkling Sage color's contrast to my skin tone, I really love the French Vanilla and think that it matches my skin tone perfectly just to even out my eyelid color.
I don't really use it is a color, but it does apply on quite smoothly, and I can tell it lasts through the day.
However, it does rub off quite easily, and if you do happen to touch your eye at some point, you'd be able to tell that your finger had smeared some of it. Of course, with the French Vanilla color, you wouldn't be able to tell much about it anyway.
Overall, I really love the French Vanilla color of this, but think that the Sparkling Sage may work better for only selective skin tones.

Loving the Sage!

from Chapin, SC

I love this Eyeshadow Duo. Actually, I first received it as a free sample, and I feel in love with it. What a great sage shade, with some sparkle. And, the French Vanilla really brightens my eyes. I love the combination of both these colors. And, they last a really long time. In fact I still have some of the free sample pack that I use with my travel make up. The full size lasts even longer. As with the other clinique products, I really wish they would give you more of the deeper shade. I finish that up before I finish up the softer shade. But, overall, no complaints. Clinique really does a great job with paring colors. They also do a great job keeping their cosmetics good for sensitive skin. The color is vibrant and has a really nice shine. And, yes, it doesn't last all day, but it's easy to reapply a coat when you are going out. I think you'll love this little set as much as I do! Goes great with all eye colors!

Clinique eyeshadow duo in sparkling sage/ vanilla is so 'today'

from Loudon, TN

Clinique products are generally good and their up to date colors are amazing. This green/off white combination is a winner with my wardrobe this season and brown eyes. It goes on smoothly and evenly even on aging skin. It is so very silky feeling as it is applied and stays on all day.  Clinique can be trusted to not irritate my skin or eyes.

Clinique coulour surge eyeshadow stays put all day.

from Denison, TX

The Clinique coulour surge eye shadow duo has perfectly matched colors.  The eye shadow stays put all day.  The colors are vibrant and pretty.  There is no creasing or fading.  I love Clinique products and use them regularly.  I would highly recommend them to my friends.  They are great.