Other Eyeshadows:
Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo Blackberry Frost

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo Blackberry Frost

Blackberry Frost Clinique Shadow lasts and lasts!

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo Blackberry Frost:

I just purchased the Blackberry Frost duo from a Younkers store and absolutely love it!  It has great color concentrations!  You put a little on and it goes a long way.  Especially with the accent color!  I have full work days and it goes from 8 am to 8 pm no problems!  I do use a smudge free base and color primer underneath it but the color really stands out on its own.  It must be a pretty popular color combo because I had to try multiple stores to find it in stock for this season.  I love that it has the 2 applicator's in one.  I use the light purple on my lids w/ the sponge end then follow up with the dark grey purple on the brush in the crease of my lid.  Blend it with another brush and I'm all set.  I like to accent it with a dark black or deep purple eyeliners and then of course mascara!  Completes the whole look!  Overall it works great and I use it for work.  I think it's one of those doubles that could work great day or night.  Just flip flop the colors around and you'd have something real dramatic!