Other Blushes:
Clinique
Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush

Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush

Clinique blushwear is a great go-to blush

from New Milford, NJ

Comments about Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush:

I like the fact that this blush is in cream form, so you don't have to worry about it looking too "cakey" like some powders can be. You just turn the silver tube and the color stick pops up, and a with a quick glide over your cheeks it goes on smoothly and even. I usually blend it in with my fingers to give it that natural looking glow, and it lasts all day. It's the perfect color that works on most skin tones (my friends use it, too) and it never looks fake. It's also great if you like to travel, since throwing this in your bag is easier than having to pack a powder blush plus a blush brush to go with it. And because it's a Clinique product, it doesn't clog your pores or cause any kind of allergic reactions. Safe for all skin types!

Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush is very natural

from Houston, TX

Comments about Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush:

Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush is a terrific new product.  This blush is great for older skin as it blends well and give a great natural glow.  It is very easy to apply and does not fade or become cakey.  I love the Shy Blush shade but own other colors for different occasions.  It is compact in size so easily can fit in your purse for touch ups although I have never had need to touch up as it lasts all day and into the evening.  I use it over base makeup and before powder unless I'm using a Clinique Powder base which I use it under this makeup.  It is relative inexpensive and last for a very long time.  The twist tube applicator is very convenient and it is very easy to control the amount of color applied.  I simply would not be without Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush in my makeup routine.  I have recommended this product to many friends and all seem to like it as much as I do.  I would highly recommend adding it to your beauty routine.

Nothing else compares to its ease of use and beautiful effect

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush:

Blushwear Cream Stick  for years existed only in my imagination, but when it came into being it was even better than  I could have hoped if I had invented it myself! I always hated the powder blushes because you could only apply to one cheek at a time--even a gentle touch brought up color to the cheek so that when you moved to the second cheek it was really hard to match. You can apply Blushstick to both cheeks at the same time and then blend on both cheeks at the same time! The color is subtle and natural and stays on well. As it is oil free it does not clog pores and it could be used over powder OR cream foundations. It seems to be  almost a solid powder. It is easy to choose from the four available shades. And incidentally its price is reasonable and the product lasts quite a while.