Other Blushes:
Clinique
Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick Rosy Blush

Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick Rosy Blush

Blushwear Cream Stick is fantastic!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick Rosy Blush:

I love blush! It just brings your face from drab to fab with little effort; but the wrong blush can lead to a disaster. Natural healthy looking color is key to that healthy glow we all want. This blush was it for me. The fact that it is a cream makes it incredibly natural looking. You can work it into your skin and it doesn't have that matte look which is a tell tale sign of makeup. It isn't glossy or shiny though; it just has the same consistency as naked skin. This means if you are going to the beach, for example, and don't want to wear makeup but want a little something this would be a great thing to use, maybe with some lip gloss and waterproof mascara. It blends very well and lasts pretty long making it ideal for daily use. The stick shape makes it really easy to use: dab it with a sponge, use your fingers, or draw it right on; they all lead to success. Another great thing about a cream blush is that it won't break like powders do if you drop it, so it is a good travel companion. Just be careful not to let it get too hot or I think it could possibly melt.

Great blush for older skins

from Houston, TX

Comments about Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick Rosy Blush:

Clinique blushwear cream stick is great.  It is creamy and blends well.  I received a sample in a gift kit and am going to buy a full size in another color.  It does not last as long as a powder blush but gives a more natural glow.  I touch up with a powder blush during the day.  I would recommend it to anyone over the age of 55.

Nice surprise!

from Mc Minnville, TN

Comments about Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick Rosy Blush:

This product has surprised me.  I am not a cream blush fan and I typically use a powder blush.  I received the Clinque Rosy Blush as a sample with a order from an online beauty products store.  It was a substitute for a different cream blush so I was disappointed at first.  That disappointment quickly faded with the first use.

This is a nice subtle color and looks very natural on your skin.  The texture of the product is very nice and it blends very easy!  I love the subtle look...it makes your cheeks look flushed rather than made up.  For those who want a more intense color, it is easy to add more color by adding a second or even third application of the product.

I think this product is actually marketed to "older skin".  I am 41 and my skin is in pretty decent condition.  I have combination skin with most of my face being normal but I do have an oily T-zone.

I think this product would be suitable for most any age and for all levels of make-up diva - from the rookie to the make-up pro!