Other Snacks & Cookies:
Clif Luna Bars - Caramel Nut Brownie

Clif Luna Bars - Caramel Nut Brownie

Delicious AND Healthy!

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - Caramel Nut Brownie:

I rate this product a 10 because not only do I love Luna bars but the Caramel Nut Brownie is by far my favorite flavor. I feel great about the ingredients list and the vitamins provided within it. I am currently pregnant with my second child and I find that these bars give me an extra boost in energy. I will continue to purchase these and eat them while nursing my new little bundle of joy as I did with my first child. I highly recommend these for women everywhere in all walks of life.

Great luna bar flavor

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - Caramel Nut Brownie:

Luna bars are a nice snack bar that are fairly healthy. The caramel nut brownie flavor is one of my favorite, it obviously doesn't really taste like a brownie but it has good chocolate flavor. The texture is a little grainy but the sweet topping balances it out nicely.

Yummy, but not all gooey with chocolate

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - Caramel Nut Brownie:

I do like this flavor, though sometimes I cut back on the purchases for a month or so when I get bored of them, but always start again when I have the yearnings.

The rich and soft (but not melting onto your fingers) chocolate on top is very nice (occasionally batches come out too dry when you get them, which isn't good, but most of the time I get good batches in cases/boxes I order). Though it is brownie colored in the inside, which I would think I would think is toooooo chocolately or soft, it is NOT too gooey in the inside. It is even a bit crispy which makes it even better. The inside, though dark brown does not taste too sweet either, so good combination.

Not too sweet either, but nice amount. It is in the list of 2nd best categories of my LUNA bar favorites. I have other more favories such as: White Macademia, Iced Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter Cookie, Vanilla Almond, and few others.

But overall good and not high in calorie. But know, it is impossible (at least for me) to eat only one bar at a time. ;) So be ready.

suprizingly good

from Boynton Beach, FL

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - Caramel Nut Brownie:

This bar has 180 calories, 23 vitamins and nutrients and taste great.You get a good for you browing without the bad for you guilt that accompanies the brownies I eat. The carmel on top is accented by the nuts and brownie taste of the bar. Its a convient way to get your nutrients on the go.

Keep them on hand always.

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - Caramel Nut Brownie:

I keep Luna bars in my purse and car for when I get crazy hungry and want to resist making a bad on the go decision (i.e., fast food). The caramel nut brownie flavor is my favorite. It's sort of like a brownie and oatmeal combined into one. It's very rich and chewy so you get a good chewing sensation with the rich chocolate taste so it's quite satisfying.