Other Snacks & Cookies:
Clif
Clif Bar Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia 12/Box (Clif Bar)

Clif Bar Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia 12/Box (Clif Bar)

In love with these!

Comments about Clif Bar Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia 12/Box (Clif Bar):

I absolutely love these cliff bars, and especially this white chocolate macadamia nut kind that they have. I usually only buy these ones because I love them so much. I have tried other kinds of protein bars, and none of them really compare to the cliff bars nutritionally. Clif bars are very low in sugar and have protein, wheat, oats, pretty much everything healthy for you in one little protein bar. They are also decent in size too. Sometimes you buy some protein bars and they end up being so tiny and don't even fill you up. Whenever I have a Clif bar, it always fills me up. They range from about 230-260 calories per bar so they can be a good meal replacement if you are trying to lose weight. And even though this white chocolate macadamia nut is my favorite kind, they have a lot of other very good tasting kinds. They have such a variety so theres pretty much something there for everyone. I would definitely recommend the Clif bar, white chocolate macadamia nut bars though. They taste delicious and provide you with a lot of your essential daily vitamins and food groups that you should be getting throughout your day.

A box of 12 Clif Bar energy bars.

Comments about Clif Bar Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia 12/Box (Clif Bar):

Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia are really good. I love that you can buy a box of 12 to have on hand. I find that Clif Bars are a really good meal replacement when you are on the go, because they have so much protein in them. They are low enough in calories to make them a healthy choice too. They come in a variety of delicious flavors.

Deliciously energizing

Comments about Clif Bar Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia 12/Box (Clif Bar):

I could eat these all day! (i wouldn't but I could). They give you a steady energy that is needed when either studying all day (go college!) or playing sports like volleyball. I have tried many different kinds of clif bars but the white chocolate macadamia nut bars are my favorite!