Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Clearasil
Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub

Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub

Great daily cleaning product!

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub:

Great product to clean your face daily with and control acne!

Great for a daily cleaner just not for major break outs that are long lasting

Ease of Application
Doesn't burn and goes on smoothly!

Side Effects
I personally have never had any! I also have sensitive skin

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

It's ok.

from Chaparral, NM

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub:

I have a lot of acne problems. I'm 30 and just can't seaem to get rid of it. I used to go to a dermatologist when I was in middle school and everything she prescribed made my face really dry. So, high school comes along, and my face exploded, I've tried sooooo many different products, that it's ridiculous. This product did help for a time. Since it IS a scrub, it did a little bit of exfoliate, but not as much as I'd like. It seems the more I scrub, the better looking my face is. The smell of it was good at first, but then it got annoying. I can't really describe it. It's not medicin-y, or flowery. It's wierd. And now I'm just sick of it. But, it did work to the point of, if I have a good coupon for it, I'd buy it again. If I need face wash.

Great Product

from Winn, MI

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub:

I always only used soap to wash my face, but it dry out my face in spots & I would still have acne & would have to use a spot treatment. I purchased the Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub & I love it. My skin isn't dry & I don't have to spot treat my pimples anymore because I don't have any. My skin is so soft & looks so healthy.

Use Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub, for a clear face!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub:

This Clearasil Stayclear Deep Cleansing Scrub is a great product. It is a good scrub that's gentle and yet effective to help you keep your face clear. I am no longer in my teenage or college years, so acne is not as big a problem anymore. However, I still occasionally break out if I am stressed or have not been eating healthy foods, so I am very aware that using a face wash that is for acne once a day is good practice for my face and will be good for my skin. This face wash is good because it is a scrub, so it can gently help you remove dead skin cells, dirt, grease/oil, and unwanted blemishes. It is not too harsh and it has a nice refreshing smell. It is good for men and women although the smell is more "manly," however, I use it and afterwards my face doesn't smell bad. It is a bit on the watery side, I think the consistency could be improved upon because the hole at the top of the tube is too big and when I squeeze very softly, a ton of the scrub still comes out and I only want to use a little bit at a time. I wonder if that's not how they get you to use up the tube quickly! LOL... So then you'll have to buy more!